Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

My Future Mother Inlaw Is Punishing Me For My Mother's Sin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Future Mother Inlaw Is Punishing Me For My Mother's Sin (1208 Views)

See Person Babe And Future Mother Opening Yansh Anyhow (pics+video). / Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Future Mother Inlaw Is Punishing Me For My Mother's Sin by z11111: 7:17pm On May 25, 2018
Hello Admin,

My mother left my father when I was about six years old. She got married to a man who already had a son from a previous relationship. His son was nine years old at the time. I moved in to live with them for a while. But trust my mom,she couldn't stay with one man for a long time. She left her second husband just before the marriage clocked one year. Since then,my mom has been with several men that I cannot remember.

Anyway,years later, I meet a young man on a flight. We talk and later developed friendship afterwards. I found out that he grew up in Benin like me. By the time her told me his name,I discovered he is the son of one of the men my mom was married to.It was such a weird discovery but that didn't stop us from liking each other.We dated and before you know it,it was getting serious.Truth is,this relationship is the happiest I have been in my life. Eventually,we got engaged and I was the happiest girl on planet earth.

The problem started when we went to see my fiance's father and his mother who are....

...read and comment on full story on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-future-mother-in-law-is-punishing-me-for-my-mothers-sins/
Re: My Future Mother Inlaw Is Punishing Me For My Mother's Sin by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 25, 2018
Liar liar liar

Woooo

Don't you just love ambulance syrens ?.

Liar liar liar

wooooo

#madeupstory

3 Likes

Re: My Future Mother Inlaw Is Punishing Me For My Mother's Sin by okomile(f): 7:24pm On May 25, 2018
Let us be careful the way we live our life.

Karma is a b I t c h
Re: My Future Mother Inlaw Is Punishing Me For My Mother's Sin by z11111: 7:34am On May 26, 2018
hmm
Re: My Future Mother Inlaw Is Punishing Me For My Mother's Sin by z11111: 7:35am On May 26, 2018
Indeed ,a serious bitch.

okomile:
Let us be careful the way we live our life.

Karma is a b I t c h

1 Like

Re: My Future Mother Inlaw Is Punishing Me For My Mother's Sin by z11111: 5:02pm On May 28, 2018
hmm
Re: My Future Mother Inlaw Is Punishing Me For My Mother's Sin by z11111: 10:22pm On May 28, 2018
This is what you get wen ur past hunt you.

z11111:
Hello Admin,

My mother left my father when I was about six years old. She got married to a man who already had a son from a previous relationship. His son was nine years old at the time. I moved in to live with them for a while. But trust my mom,she couldn't stay with one man for a long time. She left her second husband just before the marriage clocked one year. Since then,my mom has been with several men that I cannot remember.

Anyway,years later, I meet a young man on a flight. We talk and later developed friendship afterwards. I found out that he grew up in Benin like me. By the time her told me his name,I discovered he is the son of one of the men my mom was married to.It was such a weird discovery but that didn't stop us from liking each other.We dated and before you know it,it was getting serious.Truth is,this relationship is the happiest I have been in my life. Eventually,we got engaged and I was the happiest girl on planet earth.

The problem started when we went to see my fiance's father and his mother who are....

...read and comment on full story on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-future-mother-in-law-is-punishing-me-for-my-mothers-sins/
Re: My Future Mother Inlaw Is Punishing Me For My Mother's Sin by z11111: 10:55am On May 29, 2018
hmm
Re: My Future Mother Inlaw Is Punishing Me For My Mother's Sin by Kobicove(m): 11:59am On May 29, 2018
I'm not clicking on any link...post the full story here undecided
Re: My Future Mother Inlaw Is Punishing Me For My Mother's Sin by z11111: 9:28am On Jun 03, 2018
Hmm
Re: My Future Mother Inlaw Is Punishing Me For My Mother's Sin by ednut1(m): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2018
z11111:
Hmm
u cant make it in blogging like this. Sorry
Re: My Future Mother Inlaw Is Punishing Me For My Mother's Sin by z11111: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2018
Ok
Re: My Future Mother Inlaw Is Punishing Me For My Mother's Sin by Samuelgr8: 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
PLs teach him
ednut1:
u cant make it in blogging like this. Sorry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Lagos For Looking Like This... (photos) / There Is No Significant Difference Between "Abortion" And The "Use Of Condom" / Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.