Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

I Had Another Dream Again. Please Help Me Inteprete! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Another Dream Again. Please Help Me Inteprete! (1218 Views)

I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) / What Kind of Dream is This? Please Help Me Inteprete / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Another Dream Again. Please Help Me Inteprete! by majorbravo: 12:07am On May 26, 2018
I had another dream today.

I was standing on a high mountain then I saw a baba with agbada on a horse riding as fast as he could across the desert, he was being chased by a group of hungry zombie looking people, he threw money from his purse to slow the crowd down as he hurried. The zombies would fight each other for the money and prevent others from getting forward,

The baba rode for a long time then he got to a swampy river where he gave the contents of what was left in his purse to a rich man who was in a canoe with another man wearing a bola hat who appeared to be the paddler. The baba asked them to be careful and disappeared.

The rich man was still inspecting the contents of the purse when the zombies got to the shore. The rich man immediately got a fever at the sight of them and instructed the paddler to row the boat off shore immediately. The paddler who was also terrified quickly paddled away from the shore and away from the zombies.

The zombies then turned into crocodiles and entered the river after them. The rich man started throwing meat to the crocodiles and they grabbed and chased the meat. After a while they stopped swimming after the canoe. But went to all the surrounding land mass in the green rainforest swamp to wait and see if the boat will dock. When they were half way in the middle of the river, the rich man's fever got very high it affected his strength and he fell off the boat leaving the purse behind in the boat with the paddler in bola hat.

The Bola Hat Paddler was terrified and he decided to check the purse to see it's contents. Immediately he did this, he saw a great field ahead of him. There were no crocodiles there, so he docked his boat and took the purse with him. As he walked through the quiet field, the baba appeared again and gave him his horse.

As the Bola Hat man mounted the horse, a great number of cows and bulls started galloping down the field towards him from the opposite end of it. He remembered the purse and drew from it but this time it was a red cloth and a long rope. He used the red cloth like a matador and tied the cows with the rope as he rode down on his horse, but there were too many cows. The cows frightened the horse and the horse threw him down. He fell so badly that he couldn't see clearly, he tried to find the purse but to no avail. The baba appeared again and the Bola Hat man asked him why the horse behaved in such manner to which the baba replied saying he overworked the horse and should hand over the purse to one more worthy of it. After the baba disappeared again, the Bola Hat man let out a loud cry.

The Bola Hat man' s scream was so loud that, an old man in a straight dress with no pockets who had cattle of his own came out of his shed and rushed towards the paddler in the field but when he got closer he couldn't see the bola hat man anymore but he found the purse and decided to take it.

The old man then stretched his arms to speak to the cattle, but the cattles realised that he has the purse now and went after him.... As he ran down the field, i saw a large sun rising on the other end of the field, the part where the river was. A man rose from the valley under the sun, he had an iron chest plate and he was running through the cows without touching them to get to the old man.

The old man saw what was happening and ran even faster till he got into the forest, the iron chest man followed into the forest. The old man seemed to know the forest very well and kept running deeper within it, at a point he came out from the forest back to the field and the cattle were still there, I didn't see the iron chest man come out of the forest.

The old man looked into the bag and offered the cattle some shrubs but the cattle refused and instead went on to destroy crops on surrounding farm lands. Then baba appeared again and demanded for his purse from the old man. The old man refused and then the two argued. While they were still arguing, I heard a loud trumpet....... The sound of the trumpet was so majestic that I woke up.

Let me stop here...

Please inteprete.
Re: I Had Another Dream Again. Please Help Me Inteprete! by Nobody: 12:41am On May 26, 2018
Nollywood movie in script cool
Re: I Had Another Dream Again. Please Help Me Inteprete! by Dronedude(m): 12:54am On May 26, 2018
This is a unique dream but i will help you interpret it.

You see in life there are two thinz involved. They are progress and stagnancy. Yout dream shows you progressing but your village people are trying hard to stop you through an obvious means which has made you dream what you dreamt " Maleria" i will advise you start maleria treatment ASAP to regain yourself and continue your normal daily activities.

Get well soon.

2 Likes

Re: I Had Another Dream Again. Please Help Me Inteprete! by majorbravo: 8:45am On May 31, 2018
Mods please help me move this to the correct section
Re: I Had Another Dream Again. Please Help Me Inteprete! by kenir(m): 8:50am On May 31, 2018
just treat malaria
Re: I Had Another Dream Again. Please Help Me Inteprete! by Chuknovski(m): 8:50am On May 31, 2018
the story of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Had Another Dream Again. Please Help Me Inteprete! by majorbravo: 9:03am On May 31, 2018
kenir:
just treat malaria
There were no mosquitoes in the dream
Re: I Had Another Dream Again. Please Help Me Inteprete! by Famousqueen(f): 9:07am On May 31, 2018
you have to be careful, i think that the dream is trying to tell you, not to be too ambitious, don't involve in dubious means to make money, the purse is wealth from dubious means: like blood money, yahoo, the zombie are the repercussions; for instance the people you've hurt in the process of making such wealth, the rich man; has to do with being greedy, after all these, there is a divine being to judge you, which is God undecided
Re: I Had Another Dream Again. Please Help Me Inteprete! by Bluezy13(m): 9:48am On May 31, 2018
Hehehe...

Almighty purse!

Nollywood will call it "The Purse of Ikenga"

More like "The Mysterious Purse" cheesy
Re: I Had Another Dream Again. Please Help Me Inteprete! by Bluezy13(m): 9:48am On May 31, 2018
You did not take part in the dream; you were only a spectator. That means the dream is not about you but about some other person.

That's my best contribution
Re: I Had Another Dream Again. Please Help Me Inteprete! by Barzinime(m): 12:29pm On May 31, 2018
Lol....and also tsetse fly sleeping sickness
kenir:
just treat malaria
Re: I Had Another Dream Again. Please Help Me Inteprete! by kenir(m): 7:17am On Jun 01, 2018
Barzinime:
Lol....and also tsetse fly sleeping sickness

lmfao
Re: I Had Another Dream Again. Please Help Me Inteprete! by Abascoh: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2018
kenir:
just treat malaria
grin
Re: I Had Another Dream Again. Please Help Me Inteprete! by majorbravo: 2:48am On Jun 09, 2018
Re: I Had Another Dream Again. Please Help Me Inteprete! by Offpoint: 4:21am On Jun 09, 2018
make una eat lite food for night una no go hear word... una go carry Fufu of N300 swallow put for belle at night.... the results is always thread like this.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Tape Of Buddhist Master Having Drug-fuelled Gay Orgy With Other Monks Leak / Boy Forced By His Dad To Have Sex With His Stepmother To Make Him Stop Gay / Looking For A Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.