Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys (28418 Views)

Wanted Killer Of Rivers DPO, 2baba’s Men Storm Community, Kill Five / Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin / EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Supremos: 4:46am On Sep 27, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ37PwzNwX8?si=9bDFkTKvL6bwQs7w

September 27, 2023

Suspected killer of Rivers DPO saved from lynching, detained

…My boss, 2Baba, has over 40 guns—Suspect
…As Ogoni distances self from murder of Angbashim’s 4 children, wife

By Davies Iheamnachor

PORT HARCOURT— Operatives of the Rivers State Police Command have arrested one of the persons alleged to be involved in the killing and decapitation of the Divisional Police Officer of Ahoada Division in Ahoada East Local Government Area, Mr Bako Angbashim, a Superintendent of Police.

Meanwhile, the Ogoni ethnic nationality in Rivers State, where Angbashim served before his redeployment to Ahoada, has said they were not the people that killed five members of Angbashim’s family.

It will be recalled that the family of Angbashim, four children and wife, were allegedly killed by criminals, allegedly forcing the slain DPO to go diabolic in the line of duty.

But, the Ogonis in a statement in Port Harcourt, yesterday by the Ogoni Peoples Assembly, OPA, said the slain DPO did not lose his family members in Ogoni land as insinuated.

The leader of OPA, Rev. Probel Williams, said the deceased DPO had a very good and cordial relationship with the people of Ogoni when he served as the DPO of Bori, Khana LGA, adding that his family members would not have been killed in the area.

Williams said the support given to the deceased contributed to his crime-fighting success, stating that his presence brought sanity and restored security in the area.

However, the police in the state said they had detained one of the persons, involved in the killing of Angbashim.

It said youths had arrested the suspect and were about to lynch him before he was rescued by the police and then detained.

The Public Relations Officer of the Command, Grace Iringe-Koko, who confirmed the development, said the suspect was arrested by youths and was about to be lynched before police came to the rescue.

Speaking earlier to youths, who apprehended him, the suspect whose name was not disclosed, said his boss, 2Baba Gift David Okpala Okpolowu, popularly called 2Baba, had over 40 guns in his custody.
He said his boss had contacted a native doctor from the Ogoni area of the state, who helped them kill the DPO spiritually to enable them to defeat the gallant officer.

He said: “I will not lie, when they killed the DPO, I was not there. I was across the river. I will not lie, I have a conscience. When they brought the DPO, I did not see him. I swear. I don’t know where they buried him. But I know where they brought him from.

“2Baba has over 40 guns since I went there. The person who supplies guns to him, he called the person on the phone, pays the person, and then they will supply the guns. I don’t know him.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/suspected-killer-of-rivers-dpo-saved-from-lynching-detained/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Supremos: 4:46am On Sep 27, 2023
This is very laudable. Imagine a cult group having over 40 guns.

23 Likes

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by JohnnA1: 5:13am On Sep 27, 2023
DEAD MAN TALKING...🚶🏽

44 Likes

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Marketgists(f): 5:13am On Sep 27, 2023
Okay
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by illicit(m): 5:13am On Sep 27, 2023
🤕

🥴

14 Likes

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Austindark(m): 5:13am On Sep 27, 2023
It took too long before the arrest.
Even Bokoharam, a well sophisticated Terrorist group do cover their faces during a live broadcast.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by SmartPolician: 5:14am On Sep 27, 2023
He was talking about having a conscience.
Unfortunately, he who uses guns to take the life of another has no conscience. Guns don't kill people; people kill people using guns.

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by SAMBARRY: 5:14am On Sep 27, 2023
shocked

Which tubaba is he talking about? I hope it's not our popular tuface Idibia aka tubaba our musician he's talking about? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by inoki247: 5:15am On Sep 27, 2023
Lol see as dem round am put for inside tire like say na doughnut...

30 Likes

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by chigoziri2403(m): 5:15am On Sep 27, 2023
The remaining gang members will be fished out
Kudos to the youths

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by annisy(f): 5:15am On Sep 27, 2023
If police won work them they work!!!

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Zupay: 5:16am On Sep 27, 2023
Dead meat.

5 Likes

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by olarent: 5:17am On Sep 27, 2023
They wasted a whole family?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Nobaga500(m): 5:18am On Sep 27, 2023
Criminalism is the worst thing to engage with, can't just imagine...
Last last you wil be caught nd get arrested and that maybe the end of your life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Addme: 5:18am On Sep 27, 2023
Men Mount, men mount....
See where it landed this one.
The day they displayed their arsenal and opened their eyes was when I knew their days are numbered.
See the lifestyles they choose to live. Always on the run .
May the spirit of the slain DPO continue to hunt them all.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Dikaveli(m): 5:18am On Sep 27, 2023
Some of his police colleagues hand fit dey inside his death

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by TechCapon(m): 5:18am On Sep 27, 2023
One by one they'll be smoked out

13 Likes

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Musty112: 5:19am On Sep 27, 2023
Oh lord, make this land a land of peace

6 Likes

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by owiko(m): 5:19am On Sep 27, 2023
F
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Hotfreezing: 5:20am On Sep 27, 2023
Killed the DPO's wife, killed his 4 children. Omo!

18 Likes

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by 3seriez(m): 5:21am On Sep 27, 2023
Too bad. This one is a goner.

11 Likes

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by LegacyB: 5:22am On Sep 27, 2023
Where are those supporting these clowns now? Those saluting and hailing and massaging their cult ego here online. SMALL MINDS.
We told you they would soon get caught. This is just one. 2 baba or whatever his name is would be caught soon just wait. He who kills by the sword will die by the sword simple!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by otokx(m): 5:22am On Sep 27, 2023
Hotfreezing:
Killed the DPO's wife, killed his 4 children. Omo!

Where and When?
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Samuel1402(m): 5:23am On Sep 27, 2023
SAMBARRY:
shocked

Which tubaba is he talking about? I hope it's not our popular tuface Idibia aka tubaba our musician he's talking about? shocked
Obviously u didnt read the post b4 comment

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by flexyrule(m): 5:23am On Sep 27, 2023
Good
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by otokx(m): 5:23am On Sep 27, 2023
This apprehended guy is from which ethnic nationality?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Belial06: 5:24am On Sep 27, 2023
We know the.story

To those readimg let m tell you. Rivers state is a cursed state , they have allowed culustsm eat deeply into the state. Their traditional rulers are just a bunch of useless criminals.

Several.yeaes ago this dpo when posted to.rver shas always been an honest good man. He can and fought these cultists to a stand still . So what did the community do to repay his kindness? They worked with the cultists and massacred how family . I cired that day. He was holding hsidead wife's body soaked in blood. Bwifeemmy very eeye he dipped his hand in her blood from her torn belly and licked the blood and swore never to revenge and kill all cultists in rivers state

From that' day he have wore shoes whenever going on missing and he has sent hundreds of culists to the great beyond. This man deserves a movie

Now the same community have betrayed him again and almost 10 years after he is dead

See never ever trust. Rivers man! You see how Wike betrays all who trusts him? That is their nature

As your all know me well here I am also a Niger Deltan and a Bini man but you see we don't support evil

Goto Edo state and ask. We would never betray the family of our vigilantes or officers . Rivers people are demonic that is why they are like that

I still mourm this great dpo . I wish he had never gone to rivers state..he was such a good man

You see rivers people? Run from them. You think Asiwaju is stupid to relegate wilke to junior minister status?

Never ever in your dealings trust a rivers man . They are satanic ....

Doubt me and.live to regret it !

This is why upon all the oil workers none of them ever buy property in rivers state .

Goi there work and run! Do not marry or settle down there. Run for your life ! Your are better off with bokoharam or unknown gunmen than with rivers people.

They are so uncivilised and barbaric . Look at how Wike behaves. That is their true nature. Forget how odili or ameachi behave those ones are pretenders , half mixed or married to none rivers people.

A true rivers man or woman behaves like Wike! Uncivilised barbaric vile wicked demonic hate filled .

Edit

Any more iliterate akpu and loiloi munching gorillas that quote me for calling out these iliterate rivers apes will have themselves to blame when I abuse your generation. This energy you iliterate gala sellers should have used your energy to fix your iliterate communities instead of being angry when I call you out on your stupidity.

Useless bunch of Chinedus. Better go and fix your useless kaikai drinking tribe and stop gaslighting[ ! No wonder all your ugly women are named Ada and are prostitutes
🤣

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by nicolasakins: 5:25am On Sep 27, 2023
Nobaga500:
Criminalism is the worstest thing to engage with, just imagin... Last last you wil be caught one day a get arrested and that maybe the end of your life.

You may want to consider modifying your post as there's nothing like "Worstest" in English.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by nicolasakins: 5:26am On Sep 27, 2023
This is a way to go for the nigeria police.
The cult group got a big fish and they can't contain it this time around, they must face the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by davillian(m): 5:28am On Sep 27, 2023
I really feel sad for the late dpo
He lost his wife and kids and still lost his life in a brutal way...

6 Likes

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Emmastan291: 5:30am On Sep 27, 2023
annisy:
If police won work them they work!!!

Because this one matters to them

3 Likes

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by BigSmoke4u: 5:30am On Sep 27, 2023
Nigeria lol when you thought you've seen it all then here we are again A cultist that has human conscience
Wtf grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Move To End Wike, Fubara Rift Has Collapsed – APC / Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. / Seriake Dickson’s Campaign Tour In Yenagoa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.