Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

My Girl Friend Calls Me Son Of Grace. Pls Why Is She Calling Me Son Of Grace?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Calls Me Son Of Grace. Pls Why Is She Calling Me Son Of Grace?? (694 Views)

Pls Why Do My Landlord Daughter Likes Bathing With This? (pics) / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Calls Me Son Of Grace. Pls Why Is She Calling Me Son Of Grace?? by ade4prof: 5:31am On May 26, 2018
MY GIRL FRIEND CALLS ME SON OF GRACE. PLS WHY IS SHE CALLING ME SON OF GRACE?
Re: My Girl Friend Calls Me Son Of Grace. Pls Why Is She Calling Me Son Of Grace?? by AshCoded(m): 5:32am On May 26, 2018
ask Google NW
Re: My Girl Friend Calls Me Son Of Grace. Pls Why Is She Calling Me Son Of Grace?? by tubolancer(m): 5:56am On May 26, 2018
Your mother name na Grace? If not you need to think deep. Try and remember who your parent are, think of abandoned babies, motherless baby's home, baby factories and others. You will certainly get the answer in due course and your age matters a lot. Remember a fool at forty is a fool forever. Then finally you maybe a child of Grace if you contact your first gono.
Re: My Girl Friend Calls Me Son Of Grace. Pls Why Is She Calling Me Son Of Grace?? by sisisioge: 6:11am On May 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin

The girls that date Dheads sha! Anyways, it is like a pet/praise name. I've got children I call "Daughter of Grace", " Child of God", "Monkey", etc...no harms there tongue.

She could try " SOB" if you would prefer that tongue. Or SOD...son of Dracula!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Friend Calls Me Son Of Grace. Pls Why Is She Calling Me Son Of Grace?? by Nobody: 6:22am On May 26, 2018
we cannot know better than her..
so you should ask her yourself..
But looking at it in a spiritual realm, maybe she tried in the past to harm you from the marine kingdom through sex and other means but the prayers of your mother is too strong and the grace of God in your life is amazing.
Your girlfriend is not who you thought she is..
She might be trying to off the light of your destiny..

Even if you ask her and she says otherwise, you must consider my answer..

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Calls Me Son Of Grace. Pls Why Is She Calling Me Son Of Grace?? by Phut(f): 6:24am On May 26, 2018
tubolancer:
Your mother name na Grace? If not you need to think deep. Try and remember who your parent are, think of abandoned babies, motherless baby's home, baby factories and others. You will certainly get the answer in due course and your age matters a lot. Remember a fool at forty is a fool forever. Then finally you maybe a child of Grace if you contact your first gono.

LMAO!
Re: My Girl Friend Calls Me Son Of Grace. Pls Why Is She Calling Me Son Of Grace?? by Phut(f): 6:25am On May 26, 2018
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

The girls that date Dheads sha! Anyways, it is like a pet/praise name. I've got children I call "Daughter of Grace", " Child of God", "Monkey", etc...no harms there tongue.

She could try " SOB" if you would prefer that tongue. Or SOD...son of Dracula!

Or child of disgrace cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Calls Me Son Of Grace. Pls Why Is She Calling Me Son Of Grace?? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:35am On May 26, 2018
ade4prof:
MY GIRL FRIEND CALLS ME SON OF A B!TCH. PLS WHY IS SHE CALLING ME SON OF B!TCH?

since u dont like D "GRACE"

OP- THANK YOU

ME-DONMENTION
Re: My Girl Friend Calls Me Son Of Grace. Pls Why Is She Calling Me Son Of Grace?? by Nobody: 6:49am On May 26, 2018
Lolz. Maybe you're simply broke but somehow she dey manage you.

You be son of grace indeed.
Re: My Girl Friend Calls Me Son Of Grace. Pls Why Is She Calling Me Son Of Grace?? by OgahBohz: 6:52am On May 26, 2018
HOW ON EARTH DP YOI EXPECT US TO KNOW ?,
ARE WE HER ?
ID SHE WE?

ARE BOTH OF U, US?

MITCHEEEEW!
Re: My Girl Friend Calls Me Son Of Grace. Pls Why Is She Calling Me Son Of Grace?? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:42am On May 26, 2018
ade4prof:
MY GIRL FRIEND CALLS ME SON OF GRACE. PLS WHY IS SHE CALLING ME SON OF GRACE?

IT'S SIMPLE.

SHE HAS BEEN MANAGING YOU IN HER LIFE EVER SINCE, BECAUSE OF THE GRACE OF GOD.
IF NOT....
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Were Is Laveda Were Is Shinarlaura. / What Song is this man listening to? (photo) / Jealous Lady Arrested For Threatening A Friend Online Over Her Boyfriend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.