Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That (1042 Views)

28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos / How Do You Know If Your Ex Still Cares About You And Loves You / He Does A Dirty Job, Yet She Is Pretty And Loves Him ( Picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That by freshkpomo(m): 1:56pm On May 26, 2018
https://www.freshstuffs.com.ng/2018/05/pope-francis-tells-gay-man-made-you.html?m=1
A victim of clerical sexual abuse has said that
Pope Francis told him that God made him gay and that his
sexuality "does not matter."
Juan Carlos Cruz, a survivor of sexual abuse, spent three
days with Pope Francis at the Vatican in April, in which he
discussed his sexuality and the abuse he suffered at the
hands of a Chilean priest.
Describing his encounter with the Pope to CNN, Cruz said:
"You know Juan Carlos, that does not matter. God made you
like this. God loves you like this. The Pope loves you like this
and you should love yourself and not worry about what
people say."
The Pope's words would amount to a significant departure
from the teaching of the Roman Catholic Church, which
considers homosexuality "objectively disordered" and contrary
to God's law.
Vatican spokesman Greg Burke told CNN on Monday: "We do
not normally comment on the Pope's private conversations."
Fernando Karadima, the man who abused Cruz, was found
guilty of abuse by the Vatican in 2011.
Last Friday, all the bishops in Chile offered their resignation to
Pope Francis after a three-day emergency summit at the
Vatican to discuss Chile's sex-abuse scandal.
In total, 31 active bishops and three retired bishops
announced in a statement that they had offered to resign over
the scandal and place the issue "in the hands of the Holy
Father so that he might freely decide .
source:CNN

Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That by onecornerboy(m): 1:57pm On May 26, 2018
WHAT A WORLD

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 26, 2018
The pope must be joking, or
high on kunu.

A whole pope said that ?
I can't believe it.

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That by freshkpomo(m): 1:58pm On May 26, 2018
lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That by freshkpomo(m): 2:05pm On May 26, 2018
chivera018:
The pope must be joking, or high on kunu.

A whole pope said that ? I can't believe it.
this might have an impact on those weak in faith
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 26, 2018
freshkpomo:
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 26, 2018
Who is the pope? That blasphemy against God

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That by hisgrace090: 2:15pm On May 26, 2018
Pope I have been your fan all this while but this one I'm against.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 26, 2018
freshkpomo:
i swear the impact will be too much.

I know bobrisky will be dancing shaku shaku by now.

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That by freshkpomo(m): 2:24pm On May 26, 2018
chivera018:
i swear the impact will be too much.

I know bobrisky will be dancing shaku shaku by now.
church heads are the ones selling Christianity out... and as for Bob risky, na Saudi Arabia him judgement web for start!!!!I still wonder why that guy is still walking around freely... Nigeria Senate is a toothless dog!
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That by Holymann(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2018
RandyX, mr. my church is holier than yours. What do you have to say about this.
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That by SexyDenzel: 2:28pm On May 26, 2018
Of this pope said that then he is some punk, biiitchazz, stuppiidd, miserable bastardd. If God made gay people why haven't I seen a he goat climbing abi fvcking another he-goat? why haven't dogs be fvcking dogs intead of biiiches( female dogs)? This world is something else. This mofo might be gay too, dik sucking closet mofoka.
If you're gay, be gay but dont tell me its natural or nature, keep it to yourself.
This is why I don't care if you're a priest, pastor, Iman or whatever head of any religious belief or church. The only person I respect is God and no other mofoka, if you like jump down from heaven in my presence IDGAF unless you're God.
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That by freshkpomo(m): 2:31pm On May 26, 2018
SexyDenzel:
Of this pope said that then he is some punk, biiitchazz, stuppiidd, miserable bastardd. If God made gay people why haven't I seen a he goat climbing abi fvcking another he-goat? why haven't dogs be fvcking dogs intead of biiiches( female dogs)? This world is something else. This mofo might be gay too, dik sucking closet mofoka.

This is why I don't care if you're a priest, pastor, Iman or whatever head of any religious belief or church. The only person I respect is God and no other mofoka, if you like jump down from heaven in my presence IDGAF unless you're God.
Chai u dey vex oh!
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 26, 2018
I don't see any offence that should make a gay man deserve hatred, Condemnation, linchin from people the way they usually gets. Besides, the world of this present time is different in respecting human rights from any form of abuse or rejection. The infatuation of gay men and lesbians seems to b on the higher increase in Nigeria in particular and the world in general and I'm not surprise due to the fact that the scriptures laid reference to what is happening now so it's the fulfillment of the scripture we currently experiencing.
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That by Silentscreamer(f): 2:36pm On May 26, 2018
The pope has a point. Most of these gays are born that way, they dont have a choice.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 26, 2018
SexyDenzel:

May God forgive u for this trash u just spew about the pope.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That by freshkpomo(m): 2:44pm On May 26, 2018
Silentscreamer:
The pope has a point. Most of these gays are born that way, they dont have a choice.
they have a choice jare... You choose to LIVE IT or LEAVE IT ..the choice is yours!
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 26, 2018
Silentscreamer:
most of them even hate the fact they are gay but it just that there is nothing they can do to control the feelings for their same sex which often lead to asking God questions with sadness on their heart why they are that way and they mostly hope to change from being gay but all to no avail they see themselves going more affectionate for their same sex counterpart.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That by freshkpomo(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2018
AccessME:
most of them even hate the fact they are gay but it just that there is nothing they can do to control the feelings for their same sex which often lead to asking God questions with sadness on their heart why they are that way and they mostly hope to change from being gay but all to no avail they see themselves going more affectionate for their same sex counterpart.
like bobrisky bah?or like those lesbian girl in universities abito me its a thing of choice...
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That by coolestofall(m): 2:56pm On May 26, 2018
See foolish Nigerian youths posting nonsense up there. Atleast here is smone preaching love n not prosperity. U call urselves christians n do not bother 2 ask urselves 4 one minute what Jesus d Christ wld say 2 dem gays. I'm sure he wld accept them too.
Judgemental bastards everywhere behaving as if they r God's secretary, deciding who will go 2 heaven or hell.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That by SexyDenzel: 4:01pm On May 26, 2018
AccessME:
May God forgive u for this trash u just spew about the pope.
Kiss My azz mofo, the pope is nothing but a fellow human being who has a position in Catholic church just like I have my position in my field and may God forgive you too my dear for the trash in your skull you think is brain.
Africans are just mentally programmed or mentally enslaved. Only you can free yourself from the shackles that have been used on you.
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That by freshkpomo(m): 6:33pm On May 26, 2018
coolestofall:
See foolish Nigerian youths posting nonsense up there. Atleast here is smone preaching love n not prosperity. U call urselves christians n do not bother 2 ask urselves 4 one minute what Jesus d Christ wld say 2 dem gays. I'm sure he wld accept them too.
Judgemental bastards everywhere behaving as if they r God's secretary, deciding who will go 2 heaven or hell.
you are right love conquers all......but been a gay is a bad thing though!
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:03pm On May 26, 2018
The Pope need to give his life to Christ... He should stop deceiving unsuspecting people with false teaching
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:06pm On May 26, 2018
coolestofall:
Who the Lord loves he chastises.

Jesus will not approve of gays but he will show them the light and offer them salvation.

Love doesn't mean condoning immorality and approving sin.

Be guided
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That by freshkpomo(m): 7:16pm On May 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Jesus will not approve of gays but he will show them the light and offer them salvation.

Be guided
simple yruth
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That by coolestofall(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Be guided
Who d f r u to b telling me 2 b guided.
Just park one side. U knw nothing other than what has been passed down 2 u which is 2 judge. Leave that 4 d lord n worry abt ur eternity n let them mind theirs.
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:45pm On May 26, 2018
coolestofall:

Who d f r u to b telling me 2 b guided.
Just park one side. U knw nothing other than what has been passed down 2 u which is 2 judge. Leave that 4 d lord n worry abt ur eternity n let them mind theirs.
It is my job as a Christian to admonish brethren. Admonition is different from Judgement... You admonish so as to guide your brother against falling into the pit.

It is written: Open rebuke is better than secret love...

Be guided
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That by coolestofall(m): 8:45pm On May 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

It is my job as a Christian to admonish brethren. Admonition is different from Judgement... You admonish so as to guide your brother against falling into the pit.

It is written: Open rebuke is better than secret love...

Be guided
F u!
Re: Pope Francis Tells Gay Man: 'god Made You Like That And Loves You Like That by freshkpomo(m): 4:21pm On May 27, 2018
coolestofall:
F u!
Bros jeje na

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong With Getting Married To Your Age Mate? / Boyfriend Wants To Give Me Money To Go Out Alone As Opposed To Going With Me? / What Is The Very Stupidest Dare You Have Ever Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.