Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

He Does A Dirty Job, Yet She Is Pretty And Loves Him ( Picture ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Does A Dirty Job, Yet She Is Pretty And Loves Him ( Picture ) (1021 Views)

Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] / She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out / How Do You Know If Your Ex Still Cares About You And Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Does A Dirty Job, Yet She Is Pretty And Loves Him ( Picture ) by IkpuMmadu: 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
Na where man dey work, him dey chop. There is dignity in Labour.

Ikeh Chibuzor wrote :

"Somewhere at Ngbuka Obosi, a guy took her fiancee to his workshop for their pre-wedding photo.

I am really proud of the lady coz she is a bride to behold.
If na our slaying mama they will say God forbid, come let's go pay for space to get photos.
Best photo ever"

Congratulations to them...

Re: He Does A Dirty Job, Yet She Is Pretty And Loves Him ( Picture ) by victorioushands: 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
The best I've seen so far. Women who respect a man's genuine work will have peace in their marriage and home. Those who want their men to steal to fulfill their selfish marriage dreams will end up giving birth at home for their fathers or marry less than they rejected eventually.

1 Like

Re: He Does A Dirty Job, Yet She Is Pretty And Loves Him ( Picture ) by concupiscent: 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
"what kind of depressing thinking is this? you're happy because a woman decides to marry an artisan? like the nature of his work doesn't permit him to find love?

I detest Balls-less men say_no_to_weak_men

blissful marriage to them"

-concupiscent

2 Likes

Re: He Does A Dirty Job, Yet She Is Pretty And Loves Him ( Picture ) by QueenSekxy(f): 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
trust those Onitsha boys, ,I bet he worth millions. .

those hustlers don't look at what people will say so long it's lucrative.I love their spirit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lolz / Am I To Be Blamed For A Bad Date? / Man Shed Tears As He Propose To His Girlfirend Who He Met On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.