Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

A View Into The Life Of The Senate President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A View Into The Life Of The Senate President (25905 Views)

A View From The Cockpit Of A Nigerian Air Force Jet (Video) / Pictures Of Dino Melaye Before And After He Entered The Senate Chamber / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by KosyJerry(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2018
OEPHIUS:

Just Stumbled into This 2 minute view into the world of the third most powerful person in the most populous black Nation in the world. It is a 2 minute peak into the busy world of _public service, hearings, policy making_, and the constantly moving world of developing Nigeria’s democracy

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW0l2QK91iI

Won’t and can’t waste my data to watch this crap... Happy watching people. Make dem come watch me too... Inukwa shocked
Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by Aframs(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2018
Pearlyakin:
His state can't even pay corper allawee even if na 1k.
Not only his state can't pay,state plenty wey no fit pay corper state allawee.......pls be sincere with your critics
Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by kmaster007: 7:00pm On May 26, 2018
if you subscribe you fit watch small but if you get MB no going area....
Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by millomaniac: 7:16pm On May 26, 2018
agarawu23:
I have Watched it from beginning to ending, it's total crap. Don't waste your data.
Thanks for the head up

1 Like

Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by Aframs(m): 7:21pm On May 26, 2018
Pearlyakin:
His state can't even pay corper allawee even if na 1k.
Be sincere with your critics, states plenty wet no fit pay corper state allawee
Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by Orlatunday11(m): 7:51pm On May 26, 2018
agarawu23:
I have Watched it from beginning to ending, it's total crap. Don't waste your data.

Tanku oooo

1 Like

Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by highbee02: 8:33pm On May 26, 2018
He promised to empower us under S.T.E.P @ SEEC. It's quasi 2 years now and nothing has been done. That 1 na Senate President?
Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by kaliboi94(m): 12:20am On May 27, 2018
agarawu23:
God bless u bro. Am managing my data. Thanks for d advice

1 Like

Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by chokovirus: 7:32am On May 27, 2018
countsparrow:
That man wet dey carry mace up and down, him set go dey collect salary o, wetin be him job description abeg?

My sincere heartfelt gratitude goes to those Oga at the top for their timely admonition against data wastage. That baba that carries mace upandan is the Master at Arms.
Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by Mccullum: 8:08am On May 27, 2018
Lordchuks23:
The slave trade is still much active in kwara state, I can imagine the way this guy and his father are enslaving this afonja Muslims
Do you forget to mention Afonja Christians too, both are in Kwara State.... You this Christian Religion fanatic!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protest In London Over Plateau Killings (Photos) / Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers / Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.