Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor (40816 Views)

Women And Their Hypocrisy / Ladies, Be Sincere, Which Of The Davido Do You Find Attractive? / If You Participated In The Davido N1 Million Challenge, Coming Into This Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by luminouz(m): 11:23pm On May 26, 2018
Gerrard59:

Yes... When you start buying data bundles for me!
Lol....
One love bro!
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by safarigirl(f): 11:23pm On May 26, 2018
LivingFree:

You sir talk from both sides of your mouth... you are a marketing gimmick and I stopped taking you serious about 2 years ago tongue
I swear, mans issa joke grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by luminouz(m): 11:24pm On May 26, 2018
safarigirl:
what is personal there?

You are the one taking things serious, because I can barely see what is personal here.

I am not taking anything serious, I am laughing at the irony of the situation.
Lol....
Peace out sis!!
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Toks2008(m): 11:25pm On May 26, 2018
luminouz:

So now ur going personal undecided
Daz a new low If u ask me.....
This is SM....never take things here too serious!!!

You need to ignore these trolls..they are frustrated set of people with load pile of BS looking for where to dump it.
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by makydebbie(f): 11:26pm On May 26, 2018
luminouz:

Lmaooooo
So u understand Yoruba? grin
Sure.
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 26, 2018
LivingFree:

You sir talk from both sides of your mouth... you are a marketing gimmick and I stopped taking you serious seriously about 2 years ago tongue
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by pedrilo: 11:28pm On May 26, 2018
See women on the offensive God!

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by nicholartsdesign: 11:32pm On May 26, 2018
DonPiiko:
Who is Hakeem?
ooh u not familiar with empire sorry
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by cooltola(m): 11:39pm On May 26, 2018
Honestly A famous musician will always have many women regardless if there are Nigerians Japanese, Americans . 50cent, Chris Brown , DAvido all do

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Maxcollins042(m): 11:42pm On May 26, 2018
Safiaa:
Not condoning cheating, but would rather be cheated on by a man I’m benefiting significantly from, than a man I’m struggling with. And according to you mr toks, ALL men cheat. So i’ll Pick the better option. Okuur, osee!!
All men do not cheat please
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Maxcollins042(m): 11:42pm On May 26, 2018
nikkypearl:
undecided undecided all men cheat!!!!
Do you have any evidence to corroborate your assertion?
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Maxcollins042(m): 11:48pm On May 26, 2018
Toks my guy, these ladies have run out of resources to buy your stories. No mind them, just cook another one.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by bettercreature(m): 11:51pm On May 26, 2018
You didn’t add Tuface and Annie lol! To ladies you are a god once you have money

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Xavier5(m): 11:58pm On May 26, 2018
Toks2008:
I have written several times about the hypocrisy of many Nigerian ladies towards faithfulness of their men towards them but many ladies tend to disagree with me...nevertheless,the stories we read everyday corroborate my stand point..

It is very clear that most of our Naija ladies can be bought and as far as there is enough money to make them Happy,the man is free to have as many ladies as possible,cheat on them with impunity,make as many baby mamas as possible and even marry as many extra wives as they can...Wizkid,Davido and several other celebrities have proved this and many ladies will not mind joining the growing numbers of their baby mamas.

Indeed most of our Naija ladies tend to forget that word faithfulness as long as the guy is loaded but GOD HELP you if you are a struggling guy and you dare contemplate cheating on them.

God help our ladies.

Bro, that's life for you. The dough (money) owners are always exempted or immune to a lot of things while the non dough (money) owners aren't.

It saddens me to see some women sell out their dignity, respect, self worth and value all for the Money.
But shout out to the virtuous ladies out there who knows the importance of their dignity, respect, self worth and value and preserve them.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Nobody: 12:00am On May 27, 2018
I dont usually consume alot of Chromosomes but let me just mixe this little chromosomes multiplier so that you can stay SUPER ACTIVE through out the Night ! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by eyinjuege: 12:06am On May 27, 2018
Toks2008:

Stop disgracing youself here.

There is no double standard here cos the thread is clear.

When I tell ladies to look away from a philandering man in my threads they always threaten to bring down the sky so this thread is clearly pointing out THEIR HYPOCRISY but comprehending is an alien virtue to many people.

Your thread hasn't said anything.
The boys you are probably referring to- Wizkid, Davido are not in relationships with their baby mamas. Davido and Sophie are just still talking only because of their daughter. Wizkid and Binta have no relationship, and he probably doesn't talk to his son. His other baby mama Sola is also doing her own thing and they're not together. The one that escaped was Tania when she respected herself and left his cheating a$$ when he got Binta pregnant.
These boys are free to go into relationships as they are single, and have little or nothing to do with their baby mamas anymore.
Having a child outside wedlock is no disease and other women will still agree to date them. What is the hypocrisy there? Because they are rich?
Some broke men too have plenty baby mamas in abundance o. It all depends on how you know how to play your game. An unmarried man or woman with a child is not off limits in the dating pool my brother. Someone, somewhere will find them attractive enough
Game recognises game.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Toks2008(m): 12:08am On May 27, 2018
yeyerolling:
A 44 year old unmarried man forming relationship guru . ndi ara

I don't mind marrying you if you are a lady or your sister as a second wife...i have lots of money to keep your mouth shot

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Nobody: 12:16am On May 27, 2018
scoloj:
Tee:
Tee:
Hello guys Invite your friends and loved ones to ride with you on the part to financial freedom through plussify… (an Investment forum with same model as winthrills but with higher returns and which pays directly into ur bank 24 hours after making withdrawal request)
A simply analysis of how u get paid in the different packages…
Available Projects and Returns are
1) FOR CRYPTO INVESTMENT* - Minimum investment is ₦ 50,000 and you earn 4% daily
*50K..........EARN 2K DAILY*
*100K........EARN 4K DAILY*
*200K.......EARN 8K DAILY*
*400K.......EARN 16K DAILY*
*500K.......EARN 20K DAILY*
*1MILLION ......EARN 40K DAILY*
The investment runs for 90 DAYS and you can reinvest after they return your principal (You have access to your interest to withdraw anytime you want directly into your registered bank account with 48 hours)
2) PETROL INVESTMENT – Investment start from 20K-300K and you earn 3% of your capital daily
*20K......EARN 600# daily*
*100K.....EARN 3K DAILY*
*200K....EARN 6K DAILY*
*300K.....EARN 9K DAILY*
The investment runs for 90 DAYS and you can reinvest after they return your principal (You have access to your interest to withdraw anytime you want directly into your registered bank account with 48 hours)
3. TRANSPORT INVESTMENT - Investment start from 5K-200K and you earn 2% of your capital daily
*5K......EARN 100# DAILY*
*50K.....EARN 1K DAILY*
*100K.....EARN 2K DAILY*
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
https://www.plussify.com/dashboard/web/register.php?plusifyme=scoloj@gmail.com

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:17am On May 27, 2018
Toks2008:
I have written several times about the hypocrisy of many Nigerian ladies towards faithfulness of their men towards them but many ladies tend to disagree with me...nevertheless,the stories we read everyday corroborate my stand point..

It is very clear that most of our Naija ladies can be bought and as far as there is enough money to make them Happy,the man is free to have as many ladies as possible,cheat on them with impunity,make as many baby mamas as possible and even marry as many extra wives as they can...Wizkid,Davido and several other celebrities have proved this and many ladies will not mind joining the growing numbers of their baby mamas.

Indeed most of our Naija ladies tend to forget that word faithfulness as long as the guy is loaded but GOD HELP you if you are a struggling guy and you dare contemplate cheating on them.

God help our ladies.
This issue has been existing for so long. Women/ladies will always flock around celeberities/famous men. It won't stop in our generation. It is from generation to generation. Look at how women flocked around Fela, Wasiu Ayinde, Shina Peters, Barrister, Felix Liberty and so on. Now it is the time of Wizkid, Davido and co.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Nobody: 12:22am On May 27, 2018
grin grin grin...it takes TWO to TANGO grin grin grin
nikkypearl:

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Toks2008(m): 12:23am On May 27, 2018
eyinjuege:

Your thread hasn't said anything.
The boys you are probably referring to- Wizkid, Davido are not in relationships with their baby mamas. Davido and Sophie are just still talking only because of their daughter. Wizkid and Binta have no relationship, and he probably doesn't talk to his son. His other baby mama Sola is also doing her own thing and they're not together. The one that escaped was Tania when she respected herself and left his cheating a$$ when he got Binta pregnant.
These boys are free to go into relationships as they are single, and have little or nothing to do with their baby mamas anymore.
Having a child outside wedlock is no disease and other women will still agree to date them. What is the hypocrisy there? Because they are rich?
Some broke men too have plenty baby mamas in abundance o. It all depends on how you know how to play your game. An unmarried man or woman with a child is not off limits in the dating pool my brother. Someone, somewhere will find them attractive enough
Game recognises game.

No relationship but they have children together...come closer,lemme tell you something...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by greatman247(m): 12:23am On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
Not condoning cheating, but would rather be cheated on by a man I’m benefiting significantly from, than a man I’m struggling with. And according to you mr toks, ALL men cheat. So i’ll Pick the better option. Okuur, osee!!

I love you for this... You said the plain truth grin, some useless girl will still be on here forming Keyboard warriors.
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Nobody: 12:26am On May 27, 2018
grin.... And this will be you after six months of getting married grin grin grin
DonPiiko:
Once I get married to my crush in a year or two I am never cheating on her. Bella is a princess, I want to put a ring on it

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by alfredfrddy(m): 12:34am On May 27, 2018
Halfpenny:
Abeg let me cry in a Range in peace
you might not be the only one crying in the range. you might have fellow passengers.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by emmy02(m): 12:39am On May 27, 2018
Nigga has given so many fake ass opinions on relationship matters he doesn't know what else to write.

U r the hypocrite. Do u ever realise You'd do worse if you were a lady. God help our Guys, God help you.

Toks2008:

God help our ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Diso60090(m): 1:02am On May 27, 2018
DonPiiko:
Once I get married to my crush in a year or two I am never cheating on her. Bella is a princess, I want to put a ring on it

Bella a police dog
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by eyinjuege: 1:17am On May 27, 2018
Toks2008:

No relationship but they have children together...come closer,lemme tell you something...

If you have a child together doesn't mean you must marry na. The relationship doesn't have to be sexual again. They are co-parents. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by jonadaft: 1:19am On May 27, 2018
nikkypearl:
Why won't they cheat on you after marriage?.?
After discovering that some of you fùcked anything fùckable before marriage, you think men are stupìd abi??
Just they way some of you slept with married men so shall your husbands bw fùcked by single ladies. What goes around...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies / Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" / When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.