Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,976 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor (40687 Views)

Women And Their Hypocrisy / Ladies, Be Sincere, Which Of The Davido Do You Find Attractive? / If You Participated In The Davido N1 Million Challenge, Coming Into This Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Toks2008(m): 10:29am On May 27, 2018
charain:
Dude probably forgot that he supports men to be cheaters.
I believe he writes for the sake of controversy and no conviction.

Naah! I dont support cheating but On the contrary I advise ladies who find themselves with a cheating spouse to remain in their marriages and not leave for a side dish but guess what...these same ladies who turned lionesses in those threads now suddenly agree with me that indeed they will stay with a rich dude who cheats on them but will gladly dump a struggling guy if he does same....so in essence they have just shot themselves in the foot.

Now it is clear that most Naija ladies can be bought and teleguided by a man as long as he is loaded...hypocrisy of the highest order...this is what 9 out of 10 western ladies will never ever settle for except they have another reason asides from the wealth...if you like be the richest man in the world.

This thread just nailed them
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by jonadaft: 10:39am On May 27, 2018
nikkypearl:
abi weyrey ni e ni? grin
I am a virgin,come to my house and confirm it,abi ko swerve sad

Today is Sunday and you're still lying. Don't let me just get too personal before you having psychological problems.
You were a virgin probably 7 years ago... You're just counting numbers now.

Go to church and ask for forgiveness.
Shalom kiss
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Safiaa(f): 10:43am On May 27, 2018
Toks2008 you are an old man. Enough of your pity stories/threads on Nairaland. Go and marry, agbaya grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Toks2008(m): 10:48am On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
Toks2008 you are an old man. Enough of your pity stories/threads on Nairaland. Go and marry, agbaya grin

All these go and marry crew..i have told you all to make yourselves available or your sis and I will gladly make them extra wives cos me I don't keep side chic.

The mystery of my marital status to trolls excites me cos I wonder why some people will be using paracetamol for another man headache.
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Safiaa(f): 10:52am On May 27, 2018
Toks2008:

All these go and marry crew..i have told you all to make yourselves available or your sis and I will gladly make them extra wives cos me I don't keep side chic.

The mystery of my marital status to trolls excites me cos I wonder why some people will be using paracetamol for another man headache.
Old man, by now you should be interacting with the grandkids. You are still on this forum talking about nonsense, something your generation shouldn’t be interested in at all. If we don’t call you a certified agbaya, what do we call you sir? It is well. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by softwhispers: 11:11am On May 27, 2018
makydebbie:

Funny.
No one is making anything about broke guys. I don't even roll that way here.

I'm talking about your stinking hypocrisy. Were you not the same person that said all men cheat? And women should accept it like that? So why are you complaining now that women have accepted it?
Double standards oshi.

Babe, forget this guy jor

I insist that what is good for the man goose (the goose) is also good for the woman goose (the gander)

This time you spent constructing a reply would have been better invested in sending me a PM

At least, that way, you won’t have violated your principle of ignoring PMs and hence would have proven yourself more righteous than the hypocritical OP
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Toks2008(m): 1:35pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
Old man, by now you should be interacting with the grandkids. You are still on this forum talking about nonsense, something your generation shouldn’t be interested in at all. If we don’t call you a certified agbaya, what do we call you sir? It is well. smiley

I joined nairaland 11years ago so instead of me getting involved in childish banters I feel the best I can do is give valuable marital advise regardless of whether I am single,married,divorced or whatever.. at least an advise is best given by one who has experience.

You dey call me agbaya but even If I am 60years old and I woo you to be a side dish with £1k as minimum monthly allowance you no go gree?

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Safiaa(f): 1:42pm On May 27, 2018
Toks2008:

I joined nairaland 11years ago so instead of me getting involved in childish banters I feel the best I can do is give valuable marital advise regardless of whether I am single,married,divorced or whatever.. at least an advise is best given by one who has experience.

You dey call me agbaya but If I woo you and make you a side dish with £1k as minimum monthly allowance you no go gree?
Toks you are talking about side dish, this is beyond your age. You are too old for this. Your mates are talking about university for their grandchildren, you are talking about side dish. Side dish ko diagonal dish ni. Old man please your retirement is around the corner, prepare for it and stop disturbing yourself on Nairaland. You are old enough to be my grandfather. Oba of agbayas grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Toks2008(m): 1:43pm On May 27, 2018
softwhispers:

Babe, forget this guy jor

I insist that what is good for the man goose (the goose) is also good for the woman goose (the gander)

This time you spent constructing a reply would have been better invested in sending me a PM

At least, that way, you won’t have violated your principle of ignoring PMs and hence would have proven yourself more righteous than the hypocritical OP
cheesy cheesy

Better go and hustle hard cos this one wey you dey cast your fellow man cos of PM no go help you...infact the babe in question can still be my side dish with proper arrangement so dude triple your hustle and you won't need to bed for PMs.
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Toks2008(m): 1:46pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
Toks you are talking about side dish, this is beyond your age. You are too old for this. Your mates are talking about university for their grandchildren, you are talking about side dish. Side dish ko diagonal dish ni. Old man please your retirement is around the corner, prepare for it and stop disturbing yourself on Nairaland. You are old enough to be my grandfather. Oba of agbayas grin

Ok I will increase the money...im serious o

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Safiaa(f): 1:50pm On May 27, 2018
Toks2008:

Sorry sir, I don’t do expired/saggy scrotums, it’s not worth any price. Good luck in your search though grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Toks2008(m): 1:53pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
Sorry sir, I don’t do expired/saggy scrotums, it’s not worth any price. Good luck in your search though grin grin

Ok I guess you dey do online forming...

Let me do it codedly....oya PM me and send your account details make I dash you small money to prove to you that I mean business...

As long as you are above 18 no wahala..

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Safiaa(f): 1:55pm On May 27, 2018
Toks2008:

Ok I guess you dey do online forming...

Let me do it codedly....oya PM me and send your account details make I dash you small money to prove to you that I mean business...

As long as you are above 18 no wahala..
Have a wonderful day grandad. Rest well.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Toks2008(m): 2:09pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
Have a wonderful day grandad. Rest well.

You too grandchild and say hi to mummy for me.
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Safiaa(f): 2:11pm On May 27, 2018
Toks2008:

You too grandchild and say hi to mummy for me.
thank you, will do. kiss
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by iamJ(m): 2:39pm On May 27, 2018
nikkypearl:
abi weyrey ni e ni? grin
I am a virgin ,come to my house and confirm it,abi ko swerve sad

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy it shows on ur face cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 27, 2018
Toks2008 do u think all these sidechics,girlfriends,babymamas, attached to Davido and co no get their own secret side d!cks?cheesy See, at the time of the death of the late MKO Abiola im first son Kola Abiola insisted that the children of the wives of the late Abiola underwent a paternity test so as to determine his real biological kids b4 the sharing of the properties.it was what his father instructed in his will according to kola. At first a number of the wives protested but then when the test was finally done, many of the results were negative. The thing be say being rich or poor does not stop ur wife cheating on u and if u go around sleeping around with women and ur wife does not complain.... Guy weda u richer than bill gates u must be worried oo..cos dats one big sign dat another man dey nack ur wife kpekus. Ur wife is supposed to air her displeasure if u carry another woman even if u rich or famous.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by nikkypearl(f): 3:35pm On May 27, 2018
iamJ:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy it shows on ur face cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
eiyah..thanks for your understanding grin
Btw
Y u cum dey shine teeth naa

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Toks2008(m): 3:45pm On May 27, 2018
lefulefu:
Toks2008 do u think all these sidechics,girlfriends,babymamas, attached to Davido and co no get their own secret side d!cks?cheesy See, at the time of the death of the late MKO Abiola im first son Kola Abiola insisted that the children of the wives of the late Abiola underwent a paternity test so as to determine his real biological kids b4 the sharing of the properties.it was what his father instructed in his will according to kola. At first a number of the wives protested but then when the test was finally done, many of the results were negative. The thing be say being rich or poor does not stop ur wife cheating on u and if u go around sleeping around with women and ur wife does not complain.... Guy weda u richer than bill gates u must be worried oo..cos dats one big sign dat another man dey nack ur wife kpekus. Ur wife is supposed to air her displeasure if u carry another woman even if u rich or famous.

I totally agree but at the same time I'm pleased to know that ladies finally agree that they can stand a cheating partner as long as pepper dey rest as against their earlier stands of leaving a cheating spouse.
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 27, 2018
Toks2008:

I totally agree but at the same time I'm pleased to know that ladies finally agree that they can stand a cheating partner as long as pepper dey rest as against their earlier stands of leaving a cheating spouse.
hehe its rare for a lady to dump a wealthy cheating husband in naija oo grin grin grin grin.some of them will stomach it while the few bold ones will confront d sidechic only.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 27, 2018
youcanmakeit:
Men cheat, women cheat.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Akinbahm(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2018
They will agree with the men are polygamous in nature ideology, if money In involved...

forget online gragra, many of them are coded.
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by SoldierBoy1(m): 4:02pm On May 27, 2018
For girls saying "all men cheat", not all of us do.
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Toks2008(m): 4:10pm On May 27, 2018
lefulefu:

hehe its rare for a lady to dump a wealthy cheating husband in naija oo grin grin grin grin.some of them will stomach it while the few bold ones will confront d sidechic only.

Chai...thunder fire poverty...

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 27, 2018
cooltola:
U can be broke and still cheat. Money just enable cheaters to cheat more. Most women do not like a broke man except u are extremely fine or talented orhave serious potential or extremely charming . Hustle harder, work smarter or be good player
so a ugly broke jobless talentless fellow has no hope?

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Toks2008(m): 4:13pm On May 27, 2018
Akinbahm:
They will agree with the men are polygamous in nature ideology, if money In involved...

forget online gragra, many of them are coded.

In fact bro they did not hide it on this thread...they came out boldly to say YES they will remain with him if he makes them financially happy but not with a struggling guy...

I thought it's a case of zero tolerance to cheating as they made me believe all this while when they will troll my threads to rant.

A big shame.
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 27, 2018
Toks2008:

Chai...thunder fire poverty...
u so well loved by the ladies here sha

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 27, 2018
Toks2008:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Toks2008(m): 4:38pm On May 27, 2018
lefulefu:

u so well loved by the ladies here sha

You know that in Naija,the way most ladies show their love is by attacking you with abusive words...thst is their own green light.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Akinbahm(m): 4:57pm On May 27, 2018
Toks2008:

In fact bro they did not hide it on this thread...they came out boldly to say YES they will remain with him if he makes them financially happy but not with a struggling guy...

I thought it's a case of zero tolerance to cheating as they made me believe all this while when they will troll my threads to rant.

A big shame.

A big Shame bro, I remembered how most of them sounded against men being polygny in nature on many threads but now changing tones.

it just shows we shouldn't believe much of what we read online....

Some of these online tigers are side chicks to a married man, many are aspiring to be 4th wife, some stomached pride and allow their men frolicking..so far money is involved...

Most just rant online with frustration of the reality they are facing, have faced or will face but can't help.
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Toks2008(m): 7:24pm On May 27, 2018
Akinbahm:

A big Shame bro, I remembered how most of them sounded against men being polygny in nature on many threads but now changing tones.

it just shows we shouldn't believe much of what we read online....

Some of these online tigers are side chicks to a married man, many are aspiring to be 4th wife, some stomached pride and allow their men frolicking..so far money is involved...

Most just rant online with frustration of the reality they are facing, have faced or will face but can't help.

Guy you nailed it...as for me..i'm vindicated and I forgive their hypocrisy...This thread has fulfilled its purpose.

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by cooltola(m): 7:38pm On May 27, 2018
lefulefu:

so a ugly broke jobless talentless fellow has no hope?

wink wink still hopeful if he is not lazy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.