Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

GEJ Has No Shame - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Has No Shame (1321 Views)

Pat Utomi: Success Adegor Video Shows Delta Government Has No Shame / How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government / Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Has No Shame by almajiri101: 5:43am On May 27, 2018
He is telling us that Nigeria is being used as a negative example, but he forgot that it was because of people like him that we were said to be fantastically corrupt. Even the Italians gave him a patented name- DON FORTUNATO, a testament to his corruption, and since then, Hero has refused to travel to the abroad.
** The revelations of how he and his 40 thieves looted the country sent us soaring up the corruption perception index, yet the same man that told us that stealing is not corruption is talking about the Ghanaians laffing at us. Why wont the Ghana people mock us when they got their shit together? The Ghanains shot corrupt people, but our favourite mugu was asking why Nwobodo was jailed for stealing so little. I guess in his buffoonery, you must steal big to warrant a bunk in Kuje.
** The drunk mentioned cows roaming our streets, yet in 6yrs of transformation, he had no policy to address the situation, and even when he got through the alcoholic haze to act, the 100bil he released for ranches and reserves was looted, with not a sod of earth trampled on. And the mugu kept kwayet.
** Because of his ineptitude, a rag-tag bunch like BH overran our soldiers and created an independent caliphate. The world had placards with Chibok on it. Even Michelle Obama that had never set foot in Nigeria used us for promo. Idris Deby was surprised that a president could loot even the money that was set aside to ransom the Chibok girls. And the mugu is talking about Nigeria being a negative example.
** Why wont we be a negative point of reference when we bribe the NASS with 17bil to pass a budget and then naively budget 18bil for road construction? How the development wan take come? Then the fools would go to Ghana to buy properties because Ghana has better roads, schools and a steady power supply.
** And most galling of all is the hypocrisy, the buffoon is warning the FG not to rig Ekiti polls without saying a word about the rigging he orchestrated in Ekiti, even to the point of being stupid enough to gift Fayose 4bil of our patrimony.
** GEJ is the epitome of our negative example, the only Nigerian president on the INTERPOL Watch List. He is lucky to be walking around free, but if loneliness is playing tricks with his alcohol-addled brain, he should marry a second-wife for TLC, running around to yarn opata is symptomatic of someone that is going around the bend.
** This is a clear case of amnesia, and it doesnt seem to be selective, its permanent, the type that comes from drinking alone, muling over your regrets, and having Patience on your case for conceding defeat to a Brain-Dead born-throway..
** The only redemption I would suggest for GEJ would be an apology, just like his party apologized, and to pleading No-Contest. A No-Contest plea would acknowledge that there is enough evidence to convict him without admitting that he committed the crime. Already, all the fingers are pointing at him, NOI is writing a second volume of her book. Our greatest desire is that the clueless buffoon should go and drown his regrets in a case of London Dry Gin and leave us to navigate our destiny without constant reminders of his buffoonery.
- COPIED

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Has No Shame by dadark: 5:44am On May 27, 2018
the guy is an imbecille.....and i think he is mentaly unstable.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Has No Shame by BankeSmalls(f): 5:48am On May 27, 2018
See painful lamentations grin

Goodluck Jonathan remains Nigeria's best president, in the next 100 years sef. Cry as you like.

16 Likes

Re: GEJ Has No Shame by dadark: 5:49am On May 27, 2018
BankeSmalls:
See painful lamentations grin

Goodluck Jonathan remains Nigeria's best president, in the next 100 years sef. Cry as you like.

good morning.... smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: GEJ Has No Shame by dadark: 5:54am On May 27, 2018
the guy was sooo nervous in ekiti....he didnt even talk self....only fayose was talking....

he knows he disappointed........

we wouldnt have voted buhari....

tahh.....

we rather have a military man that will fight no matter the cost than a civilian that will compromise everything.....

away with him....

western nations can have him....

they can make him president of un for all we care....

we dont want him around anything in nigeria....!!!!!! angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Has No Shame by Anigreat: 5:59am On May 27, 2018
dadark:
the guy was sooo nervous in ekiti....he didnt even talk self....only fayose was talking....

tahh.....

we rather have a military man that will fight no matter the cost than a civilian that will compromise everything.....

away with him....

Mr man, live Gej alone. Focus now on your present useless president.

12 Likes

Re: GEJ Has No Shame by almajiri101: 5:59am On May 27, 2018
dadark:

tahh.....

away with him....

Exactly bro, imagine him walking and talking like an imbec1lle. He totally destroyed this nation out of ignorance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Has No Shame by almajiri101: 6:03am On May 27, 2018
Anigreat:

Why would he leave Gej alone when the present administration is battling with the mess he and his goons created?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Has No Shame by new2012: 6:08am On May 27, 2018
First you're a plagiarist and that's because of the decay in the country, you should be in jail too.

Secondly, that guy left three(3) years ago, what has Nigeria achieved in the 3 years since he left? It raised retards like you to insult and smear propaganda.

Fools propagate propaganda and lies faster.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Has No Shame by dadark: 6:11am On May 27, 2018
Anigreat:

no way....

we shall not forget.....

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Has No Shame by dadark: 6:13am On May 27, 2018
almajiri101:

Exactly bro, imagine him walking and talking like an imbec1lle. He totally destroyed this nation out of ignorance.

i dont care what easterners say....jonathan personaly piss me off....!!!!

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Has No Shame by front2line: 6:15am On May 27, 2018
Anigreat:

Was that how Gej left Nigeria alone after his relentless looting ? Gej from every indicatuon deserve to be stoned to death for turning Buhari into an option. It shall never be well with him wherever he is.

The same Buhari Nigeria rejected 3 times without pity until Jonathan left us with no option due to his colossal failure in every ramification of human existence.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Has No Shame by dadark: 6:16am On May 27, 2018
i have the right to have my own opinion no matter what any easterner say..... angry angry

i dont like jonathan....!!!!.....period..... angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Has No Shame by Nobody: 7:43am On May 27, 2018
Fulani ignorance has reached yahoo yahoo levels.

As per, they are now scamming the god of ignorance. And stealing all the ignorance in this world, and priding themselves like that.

GEJ is a bad person, for making a relentless fool like PMB an option.
But you, with your immaculate foolishness, are not to blame for choosing a bovine thinking anarchist as a president.

Ignorance, well done!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Has No Shame by new2012: 8:21am On May 27, 2018
dadark:

i dont care what easterners say....jonathan personaly piss me off....!!!!

Sure thing, witches and wizards get pissed up at people enjoying their lives.
Re: GEJ Has No Shame by new2012: 8:21am On May 27, 2018
dadark:
i have the right to have my own opinion no matter what any easterner say..... angry angry

i dont like jonathan....!!!!.....period..... angry angry angry angry

Nobody likes you!

Check around, appraise yourself properly, even your family members don't like you, they just tolerate you

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Has No Shame by new2012: 8:23am On May 27, 2018
almajiri101:

Why would he leave Gej alone when the present administration is battling with the mess he and his goons created?

You're one of the mess GEJ left behind.. May be in the words of Elrufai, the sniper should have gotten you first and then we'll have one less imbel... To deal with.
Re: GEJ Has No Shame by dadark: 8:24am On May 27, 2018
new2012:

Nobody likes you!

Check around, appraise yourself properly, even your family members don't like you, they just tolerate you

kiiikikikikikikkiki....

Re: GEJ Has No Shame by new2012: 8:24am On May 27, 2018
dadark:
the guy is an imbecille.....and i think he is mentaly unstable.....

I googled Goodluck Jonathan I got outstanding results, please share your name let's see if anybody knows you.

You're not supposed to have an opinion bro, it takes a good functional brain to have one.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Has No Shame by dadark: 8:25am On May 27, 2018
tongue tongue.....

Re: GEJ Has No Shame by new2012: 8:26am On May 27, 2018
dadark:

kiiikikikikikikkiki....

Is that the demon that reside in you.
Re: GEJ Has No Shame by dadark: 8:28am On May 27, 2018
new2012:

Is that the demon that reside in you.

i am the darkside.....

kiiiiikikikikikikikikiki....

what do you understand under demons....??
Re: GEJ Has No Shame by new2012: 8:29am On May 27, 2018
dadark:

i am the darkside.....

kiiiiikikikikikikikikiki....

what do you understand under demons....??

Type in English man, try and make 'small sense' with whatever u type
Re: GEJ Has No Shame by dadark: 8:30am On May 27, 2018
new2012:

Type in English man, try and make 'small sense' with whatever u type

yea,i know my engilishit is bad.....

but who cares.....
Re: GEJ Has No Shame by new2012: 8:31am On May 27, 2018
dadark:

yea,i know my engilishit is bad.....

but who cares.....

Now you get the point.
Nobody cares about ur English language usage
Nobody cares of about your damn opinion
Nobody cares about you.

Don't be depressed, you'll get better eventually, just try the nearest psychiatrist.
Re: GEJ Has No Shame by dadark: 8:32am On May 27, 2018
new2012:

Now you get the point.
Nobody cares about ur English language usage
Nobody cares of about your damn opinion
Nobody cares about you.

Don't be depressed, you'll get better eventually, just try the nearest psychiatrist.

and i dont care about your opinion too....

1 Like

Re: GEJ Has No Shame by new2012: 8:35am On May 27, 2018
dadark:

and i dont care about your opinion too....

Nobody cares to known if you care or not
So shove the crap you posted in ur damn ahole

1 Like

Re: GEJ Has No Shame by dadark: 8:37am On May 27, 2018
new2012:

Nobody cares to known if you care or not
So shove the crap you posted in ur damn ahole

sharrap...

shouldnt you be in church listening to the crap of your pastor by now.....?
Re: GEJ Has No Shame by deltaisgreat: 8:37am On May 27, 2018
God bless GOOD LUCK EBELE JONATHAN
Re: GEJ Has No Shame by Pontaboki: 8:51am On May 27, 2018
almajiri101:
He is telling us that Nigeria is being used as a negative example, but he forgot that it was because of people like him that we were said to be fantastically corrupt. Even the Italians gave him a patented name- DON FORTUNATO, a testament to his corruption, and since then, Hero has refused to travel to the abroad.
** The revelations of how he and his 40 thieves looted the country sent us soaring up the corruption perception index, yet the same man that told us that stealing is not corruption is talking about the Ghanaians laffing at us. Why wont the Ghana people mock us when they got their shit together? The Ghanains shot corrupt people, but our favourite mugu was asking why Nwobodo was jailed for stealing so little. I guess in his buffoonery, you must steal big to warrant a bunk in Kuje.
** The drunk mentioned cows roaming our streets, yet in 6yrs of transformation, he had no policy to address the situation, and even when he got through the alcoholic haze to act, the 100bil he released for ranches and reserves was looted, with not a sod of earth trampled on. And the mugu kept kwayet.
** Because of his ineptitude, a rag-tag bunch like BH overran our soldiers and created an independent caliphate. The world had placards with Chibok on it. Even Michelle Obama that had never set foot in Nigeria used us for promo. Idris Deby was surprised that a president could loot even the money that was set aside to ransom the Chibok girls. And the mugu is talking about Nigeria being a negative example.
** Why wont we be a negative point of reference when we bribe the NASS with 17bil to pass a budget and then naively budget 18bil for road construction? How the development wan take come? Then the fools would go to Ghana to buy properties because Ghana has better roads, schools and a steady power supply.
** And most galling of all is the hypocrisy, the buffoon is warning the FG not to rig Ekiti polls without saying a word about the rigging he orchestrated in Ekiti, even to the point of being stupid enough to gift Fayose 4bil of our patrimony.
** GEJ is the epitome of our negative example, the only Nigerian president on the INTERPOL Watch List. He is lucky to be walking around free, but if loneliness is playing tricks with his alcohol-addled brain, he should marry a second-wife for TLC, running around to yarn opata is symptomatic of someone that is going around the bend.
** This is a clear case of amnesia, and it doesnt seem to be selective, its permanent, the type that comes from drinking alone, muling over your regrets, and having Patience on your case for conceding defeat to a Brain-Dead born-throway..
** The only redemption I would suggest for GEJ would be an apology, just like his party apologized, and to pleading No-Contest. A No-Contest plea would acknowledge that there is enough evidence to convict him without admitting that he committed the crime. Already, all the fingers are pointing at him, NOI is writing a second volume of her book. Our greatest desire is that the clueless buffoon should go and drown his regrets in a case of London Dry Gin and leave us to navigate our destiny without constant reminders of his buffoonery.
- COPIED

Zombie e pain you well well
Re: GEJ Has No Shame by Oblang(m): 8:57am On May 27, 2018
Anigreat:

Why would he be left alone when he himself is still making statements to justify his looting government...

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Has No Shame by Cooly100: 9:50am On May 27, 2018
Oblang:

Why would he be left alone when he himself is still making statements to justify his looting government...

Where is Maina...?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Awka And Nnewi,.....which Is Bigger? / All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina And Lagos- Saraki / See The Moment Mbaka Blasted Buhari In The Presence Of Ganduje Yesterday(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.