Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide (19874 Views)

Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment / G-worldwide Entertainment Sues Kiss Daniel To Court (see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide by Yello1(m): 8:00pm On May 27, 2018
Don't know how dey started so I believe I won't know wen dey will settle too cos I no get their time
Re: Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide by askakim(m): 8:50pm On May 27, 2018
I remember those undergraduate days in egbaland..Daniel was a shy guy as I was also shy.. Now the future is wow, thanks to God for his grace
Re: Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide by saintaustine(m): 8:55pm On May 27, 2018
soberdrunk:
All these Nigerian artistes, once they see 'small change' they are so quick to bite the hand that fed them, if i want to sign any artiste in Nigeria it will be done in three different shrines, one in the west, one in the North and the last in the East, let me see how you will go against the contract and not end up under bridge........ angry

You are mean
Re: Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide by mabelly: 9:03pm On May 27, 2018
soberdrunk:
All these Nigerian artistes, once they see 'small change' they are so quick to bite the hand that fed them, if i want to sign any artiste in Nigeria it will be done in three different shrines, one in the west, one in the North and the last in the East, let me see how you will go against the contract and not end up under bridge........ angry

I agree with some of your submissions. A lot of people with talents out there looking for who to promote and sponsor them and here is someone with money trying to invest, after investing, he is trying to get reward for his investment and you now want to run. Making it a bad business for him.

If we look at it from Gworldwide angle, we will realise that they do have a point. Without them, kiss Daniel will just be another artist training on the street trying to rise. Also, kiss Daniel might have just been a bad investment if he didn't blow meaning Gworldwild took all the risk. So they should equally be the one to swing the pendulum.

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide by gbagyiza: 9:10pm On May 27, 2018
soberdrunk:

Its not about artist alone, it happens everywhere.. My former company kept sending me for training n make me sign training bond not to leave until I work for some years or pay back d amount the spent for d training. What actually pained me was d fact that they refuse to promote me n my salary was nothing to ride home about. My situation was so bad that I don't know how to pull myself out of the bondage..I worked for 9 years without nothing to show. But finally I took a strong decision to resign n I left them promising to come back n pay back d balance of my training bond..As I write, I am doing fantastic now that i am out of their bondage.

5 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide by chris31(m): 9:16pm On May 27, 2018
Beware of desperate people coz they can agree on everything just to get that fame
But when the fame come u will see the real them
Kiss Daniel should honour the contract he signed after it wasn't sign under duress

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide by godwin120alex: 9:22pm On May 27, 2018
Most artists are ungrateful
Re: Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide by godwin120alex: 9:25pm On May 27, 2018
gbagyiza:

Its not about artist alone, it happens everywhere.. My former company kept sending me for training n make me sign training bond not to leave until I work for some years or pay back d amount the spent for d training. What actually pained me was d fact that they refuse to promote me n my salary was nothing to ride home about. My situation was so bad that I don't know how to pull myself out of the bondage..I worked for 9 years without nothing to show. But finally I took a strong decision to resign n I left them promising to come back n pay back d balance of my training bond..As I write, I am doing fantastic now that i am out of their bondage.

But you promised to come n pay back d bal of d training bond . Good
Re: Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide by JamesReacher(m): 9:39pm On May 27, 2018
doctokwus:
Kiss Daniel is acting childish.
Those advising him are just leading him astray.
Aside being ungrateful to the record label that exposed him,brought him to the limelight and turned him to a household name,he reneged on a contract and is now acting like a school kid by changing the letters of his name.
He better wish he doesn't meet Metuh's kind of judge,Abang,who would reset his brain alright.
Contract is one of the most serious documents anyone can enter into in the world.
If not for kiss Daniel, You sabi G worldwide ?
Re: Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 27, 2018
Mynd44
tessystrong:
Hello Nairalanders, I created this account today cuz I was ashamed of using my known moniker.

Please am stranded in Umuahia, anyone who can be of help as regards accommodating me would be appreciated. I don't even have any fund on me please no amount is too small, please I haven't eaten anything since this afternoon. Fidelity Bank. 6230077675. Thanks in anticipation for this huge favor.
Re: Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 27, 2018
Mynd44 look through this scammer’s posts
tessystrong:
Hello Nairalanders, I created this account today cuz I was ashamed of using my known moniker.

Please am stranded in Umuahia, anyone who can be of help as regards accommodating me would be appreciated. I don't even have any fund on me please no amount is too small, please I haven't eaten anything since this afternoon. Fidelity Bank. 6230077675. Thanks in anticipation for this huge favor.
Re: Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide by tessystrong: 10:05pm On May 27, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Mynd44 look through this scammer’s posts
I am no scammer... If you are in Umuahia please come and identify with me
Re: Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide by doctokwus: 10:10pm On May 27, 2018
JamesReacher:
If not for kiss Daniel, You sabi G worldwide ?
If not for Gworld,Kiss Daniel would have best been hopping from one weekend street party to another,getting N5k on average and N10k if he is lucky.
Re: Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide by sapele914(m): 10:24pm On May 27, 2018
livinus009:
I think G-WorldWide is just being pained because Kizz Daniel was the label's source of income.
You feed the goose fat after it says it owns the golden eggs,Thief daniel kiss you will pay those job men for breach of contract,you thiink it is easy to get to fame and fortune?
Re: Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide by Crixina(f): 10:35pm On May 27, 2018
soberdrunk:
you don't need shrines, just get them to sign a tight azz contract.
Re: Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide by CarlosTheJackal: 10:56pm On May 27, 2018
Crixina:
you don't need shrines, just get them to sign a tight azz contract.
did you see it? Waiting for a reply
Re: Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 27, 2018
cry
thuder fire kiss daniel, g worldwide and all those yama yama artiste wen no wan give us meaning lyrics as song
|
|
|
|
|
are you looking for a professional crier who will cry during your burial ceremonies then look no further because we cry at an affordable price visit my wall for more details
Re: Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide by chosenwan1(m): 11:22pm On May 27, 2018
The fact that this nonsense comment has over 30 likes speaks volumes on the type of minds we have in this country. You all need serious prayers.
soberdrunk:
Re: Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide by JamesReacher(m): 11:25pm On May 27, 2018
doctokwus:

If not for Gworld,Kiss Daniel would have best been hopping from one weekend street party to another,getting N5k on average and N10k if he is lucky.
Hmm , how did you figure?
Re: Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide by soberdrunk(m): 11:25pm On May 27, 2018
chosenwan1:
The fact that this nonsense comment has over 30 likes speaks volumes on the type of minds we have in this country. You all need serious prayers.

The fact that you cannot ignore a 'nonsense comment' and mind your business speaks 'volumes' of the type of person you are. If i shepe' for you, "Hot pepsi" will be hungrying you!!!!
Re: Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide by chosenwan1(m): 12:56am On May 28, 2018
I was hoping you will 'sober up' before commenting. You are still not making sense, btw I don't care about what you wrote I am just saying there are many of your 'type'. I just hope you lot get help smiley
soberdrunk:

The fact that you cannot ignore a 'nonsense comment' and mind your business speaks 'volumes' of the type of person you are. If i shepe' for you, "Hot pepsi" will be hungrying you!!!!
Re: Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide by Crixina(f): 4:25am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
did you see it? Waiting for a reply
yeah, I did and I replied.
Re: Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide by seniormallam(m): 5:08am On May 28, 2018
Yes contract is contract, but the contract GWW offered is not to help kizz Daniel rather very exploitative, Olamide baddo offers 2-3yrs contract without renewal, there should be a regulation guiding artist signings, 7years with 5 albums is a NO NO NO, how many years kizz Daniel want take reign that he will now spent 7years out of it with GWW, no be person born the boy ni? Which kind stupid help be that one?
Re: Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide by lifehackmax(m): 7:42am On May 28, 2018
Kiss Daniel should be wise o.

This shit is more real than his fans know. When it goes down south, his fans can't save him o.
Re: Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide by okwabayi(m): 8:57am On May 28, 2018
He changed his stage name so he can chase money while following court orders. A wise move. I know someone else who did the same.
Re: Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide by bashtee09(m): 10:43am On May 28, 2018
ibadi e lo ninu bumshort, kizz you are the besr

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce / First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria / Bovi Defends Tonto Dikeh, Says Many Babes Date Liars, Idiots But Love Is Blind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.