Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) (50747 Views)

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried / 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by stano2(m): 8:42pm On May 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by saintol(m): 8:43pm On May 27, 2018
Relationship Expert, 3rd time. Which kind expert be that? OK I understand, she is making a research. She wants to write thesis. We are waiting ooo.
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:46pm On May 27, 2018
Not many will get it right at the first attempt, some will not still get it right at the second attempt, while some at the 3rd attempt. Whichever way, keep trying don't give up till you find it...

Congrats Amara

1 Like

Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by donvicky2007: 8:46pm On May 27, 2018
I laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy in Spanish and smile in China grin grin grin .
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Morbeta11(m): 8:46pm On May 27, 2018
China made Relationship expert..

Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 27, 2018
See as I open mouth dan grin
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 27, 2018
millomaniac:

Brother I just weak. She be tokunbo expert. grin
and dis one will get die hard female followers dat drink in her every advice shocked

1 Share

Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:48pm On May 27, 2018
lefulefu:
..A relationship expert shocked...hmmm na wah for wire road sad
grin

1 Like

Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 8:50pm On May 27, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
Relationship expert my a$$
Probably a feminist who loves dicck

1 Like

Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by megamank(m): 8:50pm On May 27, 2018
Please kindly change the heading. U can leave every thing but just remove the word "relationship expert" u can add any other thing but not that for a divorcée and a remarried for 3 times....
The first was a mistake....the second was influations.....how am I not sure this third one is not for the money? What is then expert about her?
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by adioolayi(m): 8:50pm On May 27, 2018
Relationship destroyer or expert Those following her are terribly blind

1 Like

Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by saintaustine(m): 8:51pm On May 27, 2018
She is not submissive in her marriages.
Her Ego always clash with that of her previous husbands.
What do you then expect from such Marriage.

1 Like

Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 27, 2018
youngwarlocks:
More like Obasanjo selling books on how to be handsome.
grin grin

Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by mmmnaija: 8:54pm On May 27, 2018
DICK SAMPLING EXPERT
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by njokuchris(m): 8:55pm On May 27, 2018
wonderful world
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:55pm On May 27, 2018
/
This world is an interesting place.

A relationship expert turns to a serial divorcee.

A celibacy monger turns out pregnant.

Pastors are coded criminals.

A senile, illiterate is ruling the most literate black nation in the world.

Boko Haram are not terrorists?

And in all, they have followers and worshippers who turn blind eyes to the hypocrisy.

Is anything normal in the real sense of it in Nigeria?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by ayaside(m): 8:56pm On May 27, 2018
A relationship expert...Such an irony.
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Tedpgrass: 8:58pm On May 27, 2018
Hope his pockets are deeppppppp

Van-Lare still dealing with the $3000 monthly pay-off!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hey what do I know??

1 Like

Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Posh(m): 8:59pm On May 27, 2018
Twoclans:
Its always better to leave a dead marriage than have one of the spouse murdered all in the name of marriage.

Her life ,her choice lipsrsealed

....hmmmm... Ur dp..shows dat u ll be an expert in dick sucking.. Carry on..
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Jamiubond009(m): 8:59pm On May 27, 2018
She's right. This is her third relationship and this makes her an expert grin
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by YungPrinzz(m): 9:00pm On May 27, 2018
Babe should be jailed for misleading the public. Relationship expert weyrey!
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by ashala(m): 9:00pm On May 27, 2018
This is exactly what we see in Naija. You will see a wretched hungry man selling a book with the title - ''how to become a millionaire in sixty days''. One can't help but wonder why he hasn't read it and become a millionaire ever since.
The people that take relationship advice from this woman are like those that register at a gymnasium in order to loose weight but are being trained by a very fat trainer at the gymn .

1 Like

Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by NWAFORH1(m): 9:01pm On May 27, 2018
Africa-marriage.....the gods are not to blame any way lipsrsealed
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by GavelSlam: 9:03pm On May 27, 2018
She's carrying out her experiment on different specimens.

Watch out for her book.
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by no1madman(m): 9:03pm On May 27, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 9:04pm On May 27, 2018
Maybe she went through lots of break ups so she could know how it feels and help others going through the same problem.

grin
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:04pm On May 27, 2018
lefulefu:
..A relationship expert shocked...hmmm na wah for wire road sad

hahahah hahahahaha hahahahaha laugh wan kill me oogrin relationship expert kwa,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by farolee(m): 9:05pm On May 27, 2018
All these fowls don lost their cultural Identity,them full Yankee. Ego is one of the major factor responsible for divorce in marrages.
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by emperooooooooor: 9:06pm On May 27, 2018
I am impressed. She is so good with relationships that she is in her third marriage. That is a great feat. Her CV is high up there. At least you know what to expect when you consult her
Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:08pm On May 27, 2018
Amara a.k.a Nigeria Jennifer Lopez marry today divorce tomorrow. She us 3rd level now by God grace she will be in level 10 in the next few years and I thank God she is from my region, name like funke or Bimbo or Osaze did not show up by now my people would have troupe here en-mass to do tribal bashing thank God her name is Amara.

We have just read about one ass hole with pregnant with no man responsible and she is so happy celebrating stupidity and another one Nigeria Jennifer Lopez from same saint and chest beating region. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 9:10pm On May 27, 2018
Posh:
....hmmmm... Ur dp..shows dat u ll be an expert in dick sucking.. Carry on..

Its just an art work by Raffael Marinetti.

1 Like

Re: Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 27, 2018
Martin0:

hahahah hahahahaha hahahahaha laugh wan kill me oogrin relationship expert kwa,
i tire ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev / She Just Can't Stop Calling / Couple Wear NYSC Uniform For Their Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.