Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos (50778 Views)

World Cup 2018: FIFA To Pay Super Eagles £6.1 Million After Crashing Out / (photo) Zambia Fans Wants FIFA To Order Match Against Nigeria Replayed / Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Inspire01: 11:15pm On May 27, 2018
Pentools:

AarghHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Hahahhaha Bros take it easy na, no use laugh kill me. But seriously i know Ramos is a rough defender but one way or the other he has to neutralize the threat of Salah and he did what any defender would have done. There are worst tackle than this in England every week and nobody shout about it

2 Likes

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by sweetyme001(f): 11:19pm On May 27, 2018
Ramos has apologized despite not being at fault.

2 Likes

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by wambosamuel1980: 11:19pm On May 27, 2018
Let us forget about this issue and pray for Salah quick recovery to participate in the world cup, many famous players like Salah faces similar issues before world cup.
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by CSTR1003: 11:19pm On May 27, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
did you see Ronaldo in the match yesterday.

I beg let stop killing our time here

Both teams has sort out their differences.
And real Madrid flew to the final?

You think if Ronaldo was substituted, the impact would not have been greater which would have given more room for Liverpool players to overlap and press Madrid to hell.

Is Liverpool as blessed as Real Madrid in terms of quality?
Now, they lost their major arrowhead against a highly equipped Madrid side who are better than them even with salah, and you think that will not count. ?

The way you dey analyse ball dey rudimentary.

2 Likes

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by jrusky(m): 11:21pm On May 27, 2018
What nonsense is Sallah the first footballer to sustain injury in such a crucial match What the hell is all these baby cry, is sallah goung to play the entire field alone if he was not out or what

If they like let 170million send petition Madrid has won the trophy and for anyone calling for punishment on Ramos is barbaric and silly talk.

Simon Moses of Nigeria picked up injury and wl miss out of world who do we petition then

Nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by tunize(m): 11:22pm On May 27, 2018
TheNigerianMan:
J
Bros i deh tell you to make dem quiet
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 27, 2018
grin grin grin You dey carry footballers wahala put on Top your Head ba ? grin cheesy cheesy
acesoul:
Mtcheww..Sallah gave himself up.

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by theDEVILisHERE: 11:27pm On May 27, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
you are right but how sure are we Ramos did that intentionally.

One thing is to said our mind and another for FIFA to decide

Ramos has a track record of such acts

I believe if you have a track record of intentional acts like that you should get a punishment eg: Suarez bitting act

I don't like when so called fans praise people like that cause of sentiment, that's selfish and insensitive

Look at players Van basten, Boban etc all careers destroyed cause stupid fans kept praising idiots that were kicking them

Players who engage in premeditated acts should be monitored and punished when their behaviour becomes obvious

Ramos should not be punished but FIFA has to create laws to monitor this type of issue

1 Like

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Worksunlimited: 11:28pm On May 27, 2018
CSTR1003:

You must not have watched Real Madrid against Bayern Munich and Juventus.

Without a Ronaldo's brilliance against Juventus, Italians would be the ones in the final.

Dude! Forget that thing.. Without Ronaldo, Real Madrid is still a very complete team. Ronaldo no play anything as such yesterday, buh yet Madrid held their own.

1 Like

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 27, 2018
You dey carry Footballers wahala put on Top your Head grin grin grin grin
ManTiger:
Take a clear look before you sign yeye petition, Barca is a bad looser.

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Zico5(m): 11:33pm On May 27, 2018
SirBunky85:
u too will receive urs soon.nonsense european wanabe
U are such a fool
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by SirBunky85(m): 11:35pm On May 27, 2018
Zico5:

U are such a fool
it takes a bigger fool to recognize one.senseless follow follow

2 Likes

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Geeflow(m): 11:37pm On May 27, 2018
obainojazz:
shocked

170000 jealous Barça fans
yes,,, all this barca/messi fans suddenly turned Liverpool fans jst because Madrid won the ucl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Abiodunspectre(m): 11:40pm On May 27, 2018
I won my bet on Betway because Salah was injured.

1 Like

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by 1x2x3: 11:43pm On May 27, 2018
I signed it.

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Zico5(m): 11:44pm On May 27, 2018
SirBunky85:
it takes a bigger fool to recognize one.senseless follow follow
I can now see u get no sense. I will finally snub u then God almighty punish u if u respond again. I swear
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by SirBunky85(m): 11:48pm On May 27, 2018
Zico5:

I can now see u get no sense. I will finally snub u then God almighty punish u if u respond again. I swear
God don already punish u for being senseless

2 Likes

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Larryslim(m): 11:57pm On May 27, 2018
Ramos dint do it intentionally!
Salah could have protected himself but instead he wanted to pursue the ball,thinking Ramos will pull him down and the Referee will award a free fick and give him card,but that's why Ramos is the best defender in the world for more than 5years,na experience!..
Dint Madrid lose carvajal too?
Or what's the buzz about salah??
There's nothing special about that guy abeg,make we forget say dem say!..
If he was in that game, that wouldn't have stopped Madrid from winning the match..
And that doesn't stop Ramos from still being the best defender in the world!..
Salah ko Ileya ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by BlackManta(m): 11:58pm On May 27, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
did you see Ronaldo in the match yesterday.

I beg let stop killing our time here

Both teams has sort out their differences.

Ronaldo did not score in the final.
But he is the reason why Madrid made it to final.

Ronaldo humbled PSG.
Scored 2 against Juve in first leg.
Converted a penalty to rescue Madrid in 2nd leg.
And scored against Bayern.

Stop shading Liverpool's dependence on Salah when Madrid literally rode on Ronaldo's back to reach final.

1 Like

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Baroba(m): 11:59pm On May 27, 2018
Typical Brits, always crying..I didn't see them petition FIFA when Wayne Rooney nearly took off a man's nuts with his boots..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Herrmes: 12:03am On May 28, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

Ramos has a track record of such acts

I believe if you have a track record of intentional acts like that you should get a punishment eg: Suarez bitting act

I don't like when so called fans praise people like that cause of sentiment, that's selfish and insensitive

Look at players Van basten, Boban etc all careers destroyed cause stupid fans kept praising idiots that were kicking them

Players who engage in premeditated acts should be monitored and punished when their behaviour becomes obvious

Ramos should not be punished but FIFA has to create laws to monitor this type of issue
Take your sensitivity elsewhere, it's not a love story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by BlackManta(m): 12:04am On May 28, 2018
sweetyme001:
Still don't know what is wrong with this Muslim people!! They want to bring religion into the game of football. Ramos has apologized despite not being at fault these useless Muslim people still won't let him be because he is a Christian!!

I love Salah but i'm not a muslim.

Salah has millions of fans comprised of

1. Every Liverpool fan.

2. The Arab world.

3. Africans.

Muslims are not the only ones that signed that petition.

1 Like

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 12:08am On May 28, 2018
obainojazz:
shocked

170000 jealous Barça fans
You say wetin?

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by pek(m): 12:13am On May 28, 2018
For those that want to sign, I have new pens I will gladly give you.

2 Likes

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by showafrica(m): 12:14am On May 28, 2018
geoinvestor:
Like for Amadioha, share for Ogun.

So pple like Amadi pass Ogun.. Na wao
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by showafrica(m): 12:22am On May 28, 2018
VanjoshIII:
What's the proof he did it intentionally? and Salah self didn't protect himself..

Well some players knows how to do that without been booked, that's why barca starts the game with cheap fowls in order to make you fear to tackle them badly. I blame Salah here bc, at a stage in football you must learn its not all about skills but tricks and smartness. He got wounded bc while Ramos was holding his hand, he was still stretching to get the ball and fell without protection. Messi or suarz would have left the ball and call the attention of the referee while Ramos was still holding the hand and it could had been a yellow card but Salah was desperate. That fowl vexed me oo, e no go better for ramos
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Goldmaxx(f): 12:26am On May 28, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:
I just hate this player with passion, I am not a Liverpool fan though
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:
yea we know thee Barça fans

2 Likes

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by showafrica(m): 12:27am On May 28, 2018
mmafhew:
Even when going down salah still focus on the ball, been less concern abt ramos..

#passion
#hero

Yeah, that's where I blame him.
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by babony1: 12:38am On May 28, 2018
Shesanido:
If FIFA refuse to do something it means that football is a joke.
tell me more please.

1 Like

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Nobody: 12:45am On May 28, 2018
Ramos did the same ojoro last season final against Juventus. Held his face after a tackle by Cuadrado. It's highly unsportsmanlike
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by babmal: 12:46am On May 28, 2018
Abi now.
Gangster1ms:
Hahahahaha grin
Barcelona fans can all die
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Checked86: 12:47am On May 28, 2018
You see Ramos and Suarez? i hate them a lot. they are great in their positions on the pitch but i detest their style of play. they are bitter people. I am Barcelona fan but i never supported Suarez. The last El Classico Saurez nearly break somebody's leg. Even though that particular foul by Suarez was not noticed by the Ref and it led to Messi's goal, I complained about it there and then. Suarez sometimes drain his energy looking for trounle where there is none. Ramos in his own part has contributed a lot to Real Madrid with his awful games. i can only wish him luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sani Kaita Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Lionel Messi Reveals Why He Didn’t Watch Champions League Final / UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.