Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos (50787 Views)

World Cup 2018: FIFA To Pay Super Eagles £6.1 Million After Crashing Out / (photo) Zambia Fans Wants FIFA To Order Match Against Nigeria Replayed / Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Oegbeyem: 10:34am On May 28, 2018
Peppergroove:
Abegi mah hear word
When salah put his hand across Ramos's, was he expecting a world class defender like SERGIO RAMOS to pat the hand Nd return it back
Stupid Catalans and Egyptians!!!

Ramos carry go ojere!!, they just made u more popular grin
you be confam ode. You no watch match, you just dey look picture. Salah was running, when you are running, how do you put your arm, Ramos came from behind, locked the arm and held it to close to his better when he should have placed his two hands on the ground. Instead he placed one hand on the ground and used the other arm to lock salah down. He should be banned like maradona, that's cheating not football. Not fairplay.
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Oegbeyem: 10:38am On May 28, 2018
[quote author=ojasweb post=67941216]The over 1 million petition signed against Barca had no effect. That was even terrible because everyone knows how they rubbed PSG. This won't be the last petition. Go sign, let's hear word. Nothing will happen.[/ quote] you are just a supporter of a pussy club that can't win anything fairly. Barca fans didn't even watch the final cos we know uefa already sold the competition to you. You and the refs robbed juventus, Bayern and Liverpool all in one competition and you have guts to attack barca, a wonderful club, with great and honouable players. You are a shameless rat. I know you are a manu fan but I'll pretend I don't know you are. How did we rob PSG, the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 6th goal?
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by fecosequence(m): 10:47am On May 28, 2018
op u can't even direct us wer to sign our own..
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Oegbeyem: 10:49am On May 28, 2018
Inspire01:
Pained barca fans. Sore losers
fool, you're consoling yourself, you know you have your name on the title but football fans don't consider you winners cos you didn't win it, it was sold to you. You don't have that respect and its killing you. Sorry you hear, go and learn to win honourably. If barca with 2 titles this season are losers then what are you that have nothing but a "bought" UCL. Go and learn how to win.its not so hard, you don't have to cheat the whole world because you are the richest club.
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Oegbeyem: 11:03am On May 28, 2018
showafrica:

Well some players knows how to do that without been booked, that's why barca starts the game with cheap fowls in order to make you fear to tackle them badly. I blame Salah here bc, at a stage in football you must learn its not all about skills but tricks and smartness. He got wounded bc while Ramos was holding his hand, he was still stretching to get the ball and fell without protection. Messi or suarz would have left the ball and call the attention of the referee while Ramos was still holding the hand and it could had been a yellow card but Salah was desperate. That fowl vexed me oo, e no go better for ramos
This guy tooo get sense. Barca players fall easily because we know these Madrid fools are not on the pitch to play football, but to break arms and legs. They can't play ball. They just have anti-football tactics. Tell me one time when a barca player tackled a Madrid with intent to wound him like this. That's why Suarez kicked varane to the ground in the last match before Messi's goal, Suarez na an eye for an eye. I'm not in support of an eye for an eye but it reaches a breaking point where you say Bleep it, let's have a go at each other then.
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Pelxmiye(m): 11:18am On May 28, 2018
Kneephy:
Mtchew. Campaign after election

Y'all should wake up from your slumber.
Galacticos are Champions of Europe third time CONSECUTIVELY!

World Cup on my mind.....

I stand with Naija and Portugal!

Football should just bless Ronaldo with World Cup trophy please.

Your stupid brain need some acidic flushing
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Inspire01: 11:35am On May 28, 2018
Oegbeyem:
fool, you're consoling yourself, you know you have your name on the title but football fans don't consider you winners cos you didn't win it, it was sold to you. You don't have that respect and its killing you. Sorry you hear, go and learn to win honourably. If barca with 2 titles this season are losers then what are you that have nothing but a "bought" UCL. Go and learn how to win.its not so hard, you don't have to cheat the whole world because you are the richest club.
Pained and frustrated barca fan spotted, pls how much did Real Madrid paid for the title. Stop disgracing urself on social media. #Los Blancos #Hala Madrid
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by FoolishBoy419: 12:08pm On May 28, 2018
atilla:
Sadly I went to go sign and only saw 2 petitions with like 26 people signed. Not the 100k signatures this thread claimed.

Maybe you went to the wrong site. It has over 330000 as of today
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Weedfree: 12:34pm On May 28, 2018
I support Sergio Ramos. It was Salah that that hooked his hand he was the one that instigated the fall. Sergio Ramos is an example of what a perfect defenders should be. The number of red cards is a testament of that. A good defender gets the job done. Even Suarez is not above this we all remember how he bites people. Every player knows you don't drag ball with a defender even CR7 and Messi knows this Messi avoids Ramos and CR7 advoids Suarez. The difference is Suarez lacks discipline something Ramos has the ability to tackle and yet not be fouled. He dashes cards penalties and corner kicks to all. when he goes down he takes the opposing team with him. He is fearless and could not care less what happens to him. You can't be scared or a coward and call yourself a defender. # I stand with Sergio Ramos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by lookingfly: 12:42pm On May 28, 2018
Which useless punishment..... All I see is two players contesting and one was injured. It's a normal thing in the game of football and he's not the first to do that neither will he be the last.......next please!!!
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by ojasweb(m): 5:14pm On May 28, 2018
[quote author=Oegbeyem post=67951328][/quote]

Clap for yourself
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Heffe: 5:20pm On May 28, 2018
Oegbeyem:
you be confam ode. You no watch match, you just dey look picture. Salah was running, when you are running, how do you put your arm, Ramos came from behind, locked the arm and held it to close to his better when he should have placed his two hands on the ground. Instead he placed one hand on the ground and used the other arm to lock salah down. He should be banned like maradona, that's cheating not football. Not fairplay.
go ban am na Ode
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Kneephy(m): 10:07pm On May 28, 2018
Pelxmiye:

Your stupid brain need some acidic flushing

Brain baba e Lo need acidic flushing, sho mo age MI ni,

If my comment ain't referring to you, never in your life mention me again. Bastard
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by AiiVee(m): 11:05pm On May 28, 2018
shizzle1:
so the reason you want to sign the petition is because the team you wanted didn't win?

Indeed, mist Nigerians are plain stuoid

Please go ahead, sign the petition let's see what comes out of it. You think this is love/romance or Nigeria where things work on emotions and sentiments

Stupid, bitter people everywhere
but who is the bitter one? what has happened in you life that has made you so bitter? we were just explaining things here and you had to come in with your bitterness. I never made mention of wanting Liverpool to win but I guess your unhappiness and painful life has clouded your clear thinking and you just had to pour out you hatred. Visit a therapist brother before you end up miserable
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by obonujoker(m): 9:06am On May 29, 2018
Oegbeyem:
This guy tooo get sense. Barca players fall easily because we know these Madrid fools are not on the pitch to play football, but to break arms and legs. They can't play ball. They just have anti-football tactics. Tell me one time when a barca player tackled a Madrid with intent to wound him like this. That's why Suarez kicked varane to the ground in the last match before Messi's goal, Suarez na an eye for an eye. I'm not in support of an eye for an eye but it reaches a breaking point where you say Bleep it, let's have a go at each other then.

Mourinho's Madrid is the best la liga side ever....

100 points, 120 goals..... so say another thing....
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by ManTiger(m): 10:07pm On May 29, 2018
Fukafuka:
You dey carry Footballers wahala put on Top your Head grin grin grin grin

No mind me jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 9:40am On May 30, 2018
Goldmaxx:
yea we know thee Barça fans
I am not a Barca fan either
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 30, 2018
See abuse everywhere. Some ppl just de carry another pesin wahala put for head
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Peppergroove(m): 12:16am On Jun 08, 2018
Oegbeyem:

Uncle analyst.
Go tell that to SUPERSPORT mbok
Don't disturb my peace
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Oegbeyem: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
obonujoker:

Mourinho's Madrid is the best la liga side ever....

100 points, 120 goals..... so say another thing....
if they were really that good why did they win LA liga just once between 2009 and 2016
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Oegbeyem: 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
Inspire01:
Pained and frustrated barca fan spotted, pls how much did Real Madrid paid for the title. Stop disgracing urself on ksocial media. #Los Blancos #Hala Madrid
shame on you, team that can't play and win, only know to cheat. UEFA cheaters league
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by obonujoker(m): 2:00am On Jul 04, 2018
Oegbeyem:
if they were really that good why did they win LA liga just once between 2009 and 2016

Who cares bro?? Mourinho Madrid is the best LA liga side ever just like Pep's is the best EPL side ever....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Reveals Why He Didn’t Watch Champions League Final / UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.