Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies (71565 Views)

Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) / More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States / Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by tokrizy: 8:26am On May 28, 2018
k
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by xreal: 8:27am On May 28, 2018
Some people are worst than Kemi Olunloyo.

3 Likes

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by CrystalMax: 8:28am On May 28, 2018
post=67945768:
Jobless fans are here again......

I'm 100% that was 2Baba's physique when he was young, when did 2Face even started to gain weight?

Some ignorant people juxtapose OBESITY with being HEALTHY.

Ignorance is really a disease!
This is the most reasonable comment on this matter. #IMO

7 Likes

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by younglleo: 8:28am On May 28, 2018
dey lady seems to be running her tins with dis kids clothing fee. Saying my own. Endtime babymamas
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by BrutusOj(m): 8:28am On May 28, 2018
EwuOjota:
The Children be like who dey roast joor.

The boy to the right has only neck on his body. And the last boy is putting on a used shirt. I know that because I am a veteran of Okrika too,and can spot a fellow user from afar.
Your bad mouth will hinder your success in life oo. Those boys are replica of their father, 2baba is ever skinny, you dont expect the kids to start adding weight at their age

4 Likes

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by tgmservice: 8:29am On May 28, 2018
iAudio:
But honestly, they don't look very healthy.
shut up!!!
because they are lean doesnt mean they are not healthy they are just taking on their father's stature

3 Likes

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by computerglobal(m): 8:30am On May 28, 2018
EwuOjota:

The boy to the right has only neck on his body. And the last boy is putting on a used shirt. I know that because I am a veteran of Okrika too,and can spot a fellow user from afar.

Lol

1 Like

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by olowobaba10: 8:30am On May 28, 2018
afroniger:
Some people don't just know how to mind that their own business and will be using social media to abuse others anyhow. It should be obvious to any reasonable person that the kids in question took after their father who is a naturally skinny person from time and even up till today. In fact most of tuface kids inherited that trait from him. So what is the big deal
THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LOOKING SKINNY AND LOOKING MALNOURISHED, UNKEMPT AND UNHEALTHY.

1 Like

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Heffe: 8:30am On May 28, 2018
EwuOjota:

u guys r funy..so d kids shud always step out in new cloths n shoes abi..they shud nt wear one cloth twice because dia papa na bill gate..apparently they all took afta dia daddy's slim statue..baba no fat mama no fat but u expect d kids to b fat..

3 Likes

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by DAVID133: 8:30am On May 28, 2018
YOU BETTER BEHAVE UR SELF.... CHICKEN BRAIN..

1 Like

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:30am On May 28, 2018
CrystalMax:

This is the most reasonable comment on this matter. #IMO
Thanks man!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by SalamRushdie: 8:31am On May 28, 2018
EwuOjota:

Let's see pics of you as a child or your own children if you have any so we can compare and understand you better na

1 Like

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by olowobaba10: 8:31am On May 28, 2018
TRUTH BE TOLD , THE KIDS LOOK MALNOURISHED, UNKEMPT AND UNHEALTHY.
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:31am On May 28, 2018
[quote author=victorian post=67947804]Whether we like to believe it or not.
The two sons look malnourished cry

O ga o.

True
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by computerglobal(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2018
olaolulazio:
Some people think looking fat means staying healthy........

Awon werey

grin

1 Like

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:33am On May 28, 2018
[quote author=olowobaba10 post=67947953]TRUTH BE TOLD , THE KIDS LOOK MALNOURISHED, UNKEMPT AND UNHEALTHY.

They are healthy but only look malnourished
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:34am On May 28, 2018
Tuface may be talented, but he is also very irresponsible. How can you make a lot of women pregnant? And to imagine that he was once on a condom advertisement is really baffling.

The fan is right on this. The fan did not write that Tuface's children are suffering. He wrote that they looked like they were suffering. And truly, they look like they are suffering.

4 Likes

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by jrusky(m): 8:34am On May 28, 2018
2face are these kids truly your kids If yes is your answer then I'm ashamed of you.

2face are you not feeding them? Pls how can your kids look like IDP kids like these with all your balls and swags

I like you 2face but I'm not expecting to see your own kids this way the truth is they look too tiny and not well fed and i can even see the blood vein on the boy at the far left hand haba 2face take good care of these kids pls. Wearing clothes is not all about care for kids.

2race go and buy food for your kids bag of rice is less than 20k, beans is cheap, vegetables are cheap 2face go and buy food for your kids feed them like a normal child they are still young beside you are still alive and your kids look like worm if you are no more what will happen to these little kids Go and buy food 2face.
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by streetsoldier1(m): 8:36am On May 28, 2018
EwuOjota:

Chai...wickedity

1 Like

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2018
post=67945768:

I'm 100% SURE that was 2Baba's physique when he was young, when did 2Face even started to gain weight?

A look at his son with Pero will help us verify the claim of that fan.
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Obeto(m): 8:41am On May 28, 2018
Anal reasoning is dangerous to your destiny.
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:42am On May 28, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

A look at his son with Pero will help us verify the claim of that fan.
That's true also.
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by shugacain: 8:43am On May 28, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Singer, 2Baba, has been able to stay away from cyber bully but when it has to do with his children, he sometimes feel pained at how some people try to push him to the wall.

The Singer seems to have come across an insult thrown at his children with Sunmbo Adeoye as a fan described them as suffering children without proper care.

2face son. Nino Idibia took to his instagram page to share a photo of himself and his brother but got attack from a fan and the mother who looks out for her children did not spare the fellow who tried causing sadness for the children.

According to the fan,

But Sunmbo being the mother ‘Hen’ came to the rescue by stating thus,

The comment as since be deleted...

http://news.nollyzone.com/how-comes-2face-kids-looks-like-they-are-suffering-fan-shades/

quote me those dudes are the healthiest, if you know what they eat to be in shape you will be surprised
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by asawanathegreat(m): 8:45am On May 28, 2018
Must we make news with everything sef
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by sammirano: 8:46am On May 28, 2018
post=67945768:

I'm 100% SURE that was 2Baba's physique when he was young, when did 2Face even started to gain weight?

No mind them

2 Likes

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by preator007(m): 8:47am On May 28, 2018
cerowo:
people can't jst mind their business
anyway show me some love, it's my birthday today
hbd girl go rock ur day
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Nedfed(m): 8:48am On May 28, 2018
You can't give bastards to 2face I swear
Tuface recognise his own children tru the ears just like MKO Abiola grin

3 Likes

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Pacifi: 8:49am On May 28, 2018
EwuOjota:

Abeg nor kill me with laugh this morning
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Gemc3(f): 8:56am On May 28, 2018
post=67945768:

My thoughts exactly. you're just so correct.

3 Likes

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Martinez19(m): 9:01am On May 28, 2018
post=67945768:

Don't mind them, they don't know that obesity is not good for health.

2 Likes

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by labi1977(m): 9:01am On May 28, 2018
Op your grammar is atrocious please hire an editor, thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures / Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter / Stephanie Okereke's Wedding Dress Makes Magazine Cover (Official photos & video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.