Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies (71569 Views)

Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) / More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States / Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by okerekeikpo: 9:03am On May 28, 2018
2face is broke at the moment

2 Likes

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Daejoyoung: 9:04am On May 28, 2018
Another lazy youth on the loose.
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Rubbiish(m): 9:08am On May 28, 2018
post=67945768:
Jobless fans are here again......

I'm 100% SURE that was 2Baba's physique when he was young, when did 2Face even started to gain weight?

Some ignorant people juxtapose OBESITY with being HEALTHY.

Ignorance is really a disease!
@bold U very correct
Even when 2face came into limelight he was still slim
The stature of the kids truly prove he fathered them...they only took after their father...

3 Likes

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:10am On May 28, 2018
Some OP self.. He said look like not that they are... But the guy dinur lie nah... Not in a negative way tho!!

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Kyemuz: 9:17am On May 28, 2018
When your lifer is lived on social media, be ready for people to live it for you.
Life should be private.... You should only be open to your creator
Once in awhile just post something for reference sake not your life history

2 Likes

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by abbeyty(m): 9:18am On May 28, 2018
what is wrong with human being, i know they have problem with those kids cuz they are not fat. leave those kids alone they are living their lives

1 Like

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by PrinceJoeWan(m): 9:26am On May 28, 2018
u wicked sha !

EwuOjota:
The Children be like who dey roast joor.

The boy to the right has only neck on his body. And the last boy is putting on a used shirt. I know that because I am a veteran of Okrika too,and can spot a fellow user from afar.

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by ritababe(f): 9:27am On May 28, 2018
BigSarah:
Massive burn cheesy

Meanwhile
Please Nairalanders I need Your Help With IT/SIWES Placement
Course: Microbiology Location :Lagos Duration : 3months
Check Signature For Contact Thanks smiley
goodluck, I remember when I was looking for where to do mine too
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by ritababe(f): 9:27am On May 28, 2018
BigSarah:
Massive burn cheesy

Meanwhile
Course: Microbiology Location :Lagos Duration : 3months
Check Signature For Contact Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Nobody: 9:31am On May 28, 2018
EwuOjota:

The boy to the right has only neck on his body. And the last boy is putting on a used shirt. I know that because I am a veteran of Okrika too,and can spot a fellow user from afar.
I use to be very skinny wen I was at his age. It's like that at times

1 Like

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by computer0810(m): 9:36am On May 28, 2018
after seeing most comment I realize why dis country is in such a mess... shallow brain everywhere

1 Like

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Alwaysking: 9:39am On May 28, 2018
cerowo:
people can't jst mind their business anyway show me some love, it's my birthday today
Lets fvck then... cheesy
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by 1stNumeroUno: 9:40am On May 28, 2018
BigSarah:
Massive burn cheesy

Meanwhile

Course: Microbiology
Duration : 3months

Check Signature For Contact
Thanks smiley

Take this to Job/Vacancies section. Best of luck!
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Alwaysking: 9:41am On May 28, 2018
ritababe:

Nonsense! I thought you are going to tell her the place.
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by pedrilo: 9:44am On May 28, 2018
This is almost the same tin that is happening with my niece and nephew.
Their dad stays outside naija leaving them with their mum.
Anytime my bro is around, the children will look so good physically
The moment he leaves for his base, they emaciate.
Mind you, my bro sends enough money for feeding and upkeep
My conclusion;
1. Kids needs daddy and mummy around
2. Looking appealing physically is not only as a result of the food one eats, its a combination of different factors responsible for ur happiness
3. Some women are greed and self centered
4. Genetics and biological traits
5. I speak not as a parents but from careful and painstaking observation.

1 Like

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by kay29000(m): 9:47am On May 28, 2018
BluntTheApostle:
Tuface may be talented, but he is also very irresponsible. How can you make a lot of women pregnant? And to imagine that he was once on a condom advertisement is really baffling.

The fan is right on this. The fan did not write that Tuface's children are suffering. He wrote that they looked like they were suffering. And truly, they look like they are suffering.

"How can you make a lot of women pregnant?"

LMAO!!!! Please don't kill me with laugh. That your statement is so funny.
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by dantrillion: 9:47am On May 28, 2018
EwuOjota:

More reason why u will die poor.. grin
EwuOjota:

More reason why u will die poor..

1 Like

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by mikejj(m): 9:50am On May 28, 2018
cheesy cheesy must they barb molo like their father.
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by millionboi2: 9:51am On May 28, 2018
iAudio:
But honestly, they don't look very healthy.
u need to be educated.

Fat no b health

1 Like

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by walegee(m): 9:52am On May 28, 2018
BigSarah:
Massive burn cheesy

Meanwhile

Course: Microbiology
Duration : 3months

Check Signature For Contact
Thanks smiley
Contact me
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by cutedela: 9:55am On May 28, 2018
Most people who talk silly don't know what it entails to shoulder responsibility and most times don't even have one.........those kids are replica of 2face if you ever known anything about him when he was a kid/growing up.

1 Like

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by millionboi2: 9:59am On May 28, 2018
victorian:
Whether we like to believe it or not.
The two sons look malnourished cry

O ga o.
thy mayb malnurishd in look base on dia gene but far more healthy than d fat ones

1 Like

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by frankgreat(m): 10:01am On May 28, 2018
Sometimes I wonder why people complain when someone comments on a picture you posted online ( public space) a comment could be positive or negative and u should deal with it especially if you are a celebrity.. that's my own opinion though..you should not just expect positive comments alone...if you don't want negative comments then don't post.. simple

3 Likes

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Scoobiano1991: 10:11am On May 28, 2018
grin grin grin
EwuOjota:

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Deltatoto: 10:11am On May 28, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Singer, 2Baba, has been able to stay away from cyber bully but when it has to do with his children, he sometimes feel pained at how some people try to push him to the wall.

The Singer seems to have come across an insult thrown at his children with Sunmbo Adeoye as a fan described them as suffering children without proper care.

2face son. Nino Idibia took to his instagram page to share a photo of himself and his brother but got attack from a fan and the mother who looks out for her children did not spare the fellow who tried causing sadness for the children.

According to the fan,

But Sunmbo being the mother ‘Hen’ came to the rescue by stating thus,

The comment as since be deleted...

http://news.nollyzone.com/how-comes-2face-kids-looks-like-they-are-suffering-fan-shades/
nigerian mentality we love obesity so much nthg is wrong with d kids that one is slim doesn’t mean he is not healthy.remember their dad is not too into dressing if it’s abt the cloths

1 Like

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by dfrost: 10:15am On May 28, 2018
Lexusgs430:
They should learn and stop posting personal pictures on SM.....

If you post, you attract all sorts of comments. Negative & Positive.......

Ose jare padi mi. Will they ever learn? No. You post, you get blasted. My classmates don't even know how I look now, or what I have done so fr with my life. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by victorian(f): 10:21am On May 28, 2018
millionboi2:
thy mayb malnurishd in look base on dia gene but far more healthy than d fat ones

When a boy is genetically slim? He looks healthy slim. He doesnt have to be fat or average shaped.. But he will appear slim, fresh and healthy.

These ones are almost bag of bones with rough skin. Or they don start to smoke weed like wizzzy?

Let's call a spade a spade. Those boys need nutritious food and healthy drinks, Biko..

Tuface if u are reading this thread, pls abeg do the needful. Seems their mum is not capable enough.
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by charlsecy(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2018
EwuOjota:
...veteran of Okrika...
LOL
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by ismart: 10:24am On May 28, 2018
EwuOjota:

shut up. Shut ur forking mouth up...

Their father is skinny and they took after him. No matter how you dress a skinny child, they hardly look well fed.

1 Like

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Henadih(m): 10:41am On May 28, 2018
Some of you want the children to look like Doenut ar Buggar kids abi. they look cute and have all that they every want from thier father.
hater go and hug transformer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures / Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter / Stephanie Okereke's Wedding Dress Makes Magazine Cover (Official photos & video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.