Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before (3688 Views)

The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by Preciousgirl(f): 8:46pm On May 28, 2018
I have had guys that have wanted to suck my anu.s..yes u heard me.. Anu..s

I want to find out from the men on here who do this, do you find any pleasure in this act or u just do it to please your woman?

TThanks

1 Like

Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by LordDarius(m): 8:51pm On May 28, 2018
Such guys are what we call FVCK BOYS.. ... Probably because you are likeminded FVCK GROUP
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by Rubbiish(m): 8:51pm On May 28, 2018
Na wa ooo So if they eat your shiit...they will use pisss to digest it abi?
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by SPLENDID25(m): 8:51pm On May 28, 2018
I AM CONFUSED
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by Tallesty1(m): 8:53pm On May 28, 2018
Preciousgirl:

I want to find out from the men on here who do this, do you find any pleasure in this act or u just do it to please your woman?

TThanks
Ask the guys and stop disturbing us.

3 Likes

Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by soberdrunk(m): 8:53pm On May 28, 2018
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy The hypocrites will avoid this thread but me Soberdrunk i fear nobody and i nor dey shame!! Yes Some of us men do enjoy 'Ass eating" both eating and being eaten so if you want to make that guy happy you best position well and make the eating convenient for him and don't forget to return the favor!!!!

1 Like

Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by Preciousgirl(f): 8:53pm On May 28, 2018
SPLENDID25:
I AM CONFUSED

How
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by Preciousgirl(f): 8:55pm On May 28, 2018
soberdrunk:
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy The hypocrites will avoid this thread but me Soberdrunk i fear nobody and i nor dey shame!! Yes Some of us men do enjoy 'Ass eating" both eating and being eaten so if you want to make that guy happy you best position well and make the eating convenient for him and don't forget to return the favor!!!!

Do u derive pleasure from this?
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 28, 2018
Preciousgirl:

TThanks
the highest I've done is eat pussy. I no even eat am sef. I just close my lips dey use am stroke her pussy. I wanted to go all tongues out but mehn I no get that kind mind.

1 Like

Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 28, 2018
As an Asstronut I can do anything for ass,so long as it doesn't stink
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by Preciousgirl(f): 8:59pm On May 28, 2018
ceejayx:
As an Asstronut I can do anything for ass,so long as it doesn't stink

What's y the connection
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by soberdrunk(m): 9:00pm On May 28, 2018
Preciousgirl:

Do u derive pleasure from this?

Yes Maam!!
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by Preciousgirl(f): 9:02pm On May 28, 2018
soberdrunk:

Yes Maam!!

How?
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by CarlosTheJackal: 9:02pm On May 28, 2018
Preciousgirl:

TThanks
You ve never had guys that proposed to you and promised to make you their wife?

Let them continue sucking your anus since the price of Lollipop has gone up in this buhari era and your anus is cheaper than a lollipop

#mumu

8 Likes

Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by soberdrunk(m): 9:03pm On May 28, 2018
Preciousgirl:

How?

Google it! angry

1 Like

Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 28, 2018
Preciousgirl:

What's y the connection
I love nutting in asses,and eating ass is my favorite part of pre-intimacy,I love it when she puts the cheeks on my face then i I drive my tongue deep into her rectum.
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by Preciousgirl(f): 9:06pm On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:

Let them continue sucking your anus since the price of Lollipop has gone up in this buhari era.

#mumu

Bloody phool

UU talk as if you know me
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by CarlosTheJackal: 9:18pm On May 28, 2018
Preciousgirl:

Bloody phool
UU talk as if you know me

4 Likes

Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by Premiumwriter: 9:42pm On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:

Let them continue sucking your anus since the price of Lollipop has gone up in this buhari era and your anus is cheaper than a lollipop

#mumu

grin

Savage cheesy

Guy you bad gan grin

3 Likes

Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by CarlosTheJackal: 9:47pm On May 28, 2018
where is Livingfree to come tell us what she thinks
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
where is Livingfree to come tell us what she thinks

Bet why? Is it my anus? Is it my sucking?
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by CarlosTheJackal: 10:03pm On May 28, 2018
LivingFree:

Bet why? Is it my anus? Is it my sucking?

A lot of people need to see their shrink because their mental state always get me

I was just confused when i saw the thread
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by youcanmakeit: 10:05pm On May 28, 2018
God forbid grin
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
A lot of people need to see their shrink because their mental state always get me

I was just confused when i saw the thread

Op should respect her fanny if he won't respect his mouth lipsrsealed
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:

#mumu

Op, I apologise on his behalf cry cry
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by CarlosTheJackal: 10:16pm On May 28, 2018
LivingFree:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed She will come tearing for you
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by CarlosTheJackal: 10:18pm On May 28, 2018
LivingFree:

Op, I apologise on his behalf cry cry
grin grin grin You are a trouble finder grin cheesy

It seems people private lives are more open than clouds in the sky
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by Ogbenimax(m): 10:20pm On May 28, 2018
Preciousgirl:

TThanks
even ur face in ur dp look like sh!t not to talk of ur anus undecided op ur fada

2 Likes

Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed She will come tearing for you

You dragged me here, you will deal with the host grin grin
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by CarlosTheJackal: 10:21pm On May 28, 2018
LivingFree:

The Op is a male. A quick search on her/his profile confirms it
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by CarlosTheJackal: 10:22pm On May 28, 2018
LivingFree:

You dragged me here, you will deal with the host grin grin
I found out you are a better fighter than me that's why i called you because when the heat is much i get out from the kitchen grin grin
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
grin grin grin You are a trouble finder grin cheesy

It seems people private lives are more open than clouds in the sky

I can't drag trouble with you tongue

A friend told me about a guy who asked her to put on a strap_on and you know the rest. lipsrsealed

I was asked to stamp on a man's nuts to pleasure him... no sex just 'ball busting' shocked

Your mates are the freaks grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg / FG!! Nigeria Now Fabricating Automatic Concrete Block Moulding Machine in Lagos / Nigerian Gay Boys Officially Declare Their Endless Love For Each Other On Ig(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.