Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before (3716 Views)

The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
I found out you are a better fighter than me that's why i called you because when the heat is much i get out from the kitchen grin grin

Jesus, is Lord grin

After you start the fire! You wee not kee me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by CarlosTheJackal: 10:29pm On May 28, 2018
LivingFree:

I can't drag trouble with you tongue

A friend told me about a guy who asked her to put on a strap_on and you know the rest. lipsrsealed

I was asked to stamp on a man's nuts to pleasure him... no sex just 'ball busting' shocked

Your mates are the freaks grin
Did you stamp on the man's nuts? shocked shocked

Id call you Ball burster if true cheesy

People can be weird
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
The Op is a male. A quick search on her/his profile confirms it

I was legit suspicious about his use of the word suck, instead of lick grin grin grin

You are trouble, I swear down! I'm out tongue
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by CarlosTheJackal: 10:31pm On May 28, 2018
LivingFree:

Jesus, is Lord grin

After you start the fire! You wee not kee me cheesy cheesy cheesy
I thought you gat my back embarassed embarassed
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by CarlosTheJackal: 10:33pm On May 28, 2018
LivingFree:

I was legit suspicious about his use of the word suck, instead of lick grin grin grin

You are trouble, I swear down! I'm out tongue
I just knew that Gremlin was a fraud grin
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
I just knew that Gremlin was a fraud grin

Yo... I'm scared, I'm not playing no more! cry
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by BossLaifay(f): 10:40pm On May 28, 2018
If you are adventurous and you and your partner are clean then you can try it and form an opinion for yourself. If not stay away. Its not for the faint hearted. grin
Preciousgirl:
I have had guys that have wanted to suck my anu.s..yes u heard me.. Anu..s

I want to find out from the men on here who do this, do you find any pleasure in this act or u just do it to please your woman?

TThanks
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by BossLaifay(f): 10:41pm On May 28, 2018
Preciousgirl:

I want to find out from the men on here who do this, do you find any pleasure in this act or u just do it to please your woman?

TThanks
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by BossLaifay(f): 10:45pm On May 28, 2018
ceejayx:

I love nutting in asses,and eating ass is my favorite part of pre-intimacy,I love it when she puts the cheeks on my face then i I drive my tongue deep into her rectum.
Kai! You are baaad! tongue

1 Like

Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by igetjoyfromthis: 10:51pm On May 28, 2018
Preciousgirl:

TThanks

With this type face you carry shocked those guys na local he-goats angry

1 Like

Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 28, 2018
BossLaifay:
Kai! You are baaad! tongue
grin what would I rather do? stare at it? Nothing sweeter than a piece of round juicy ass staring at you and ur tongue diving in for the tasting
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:34pm On May 28, 2018
person never chop smelling vjay where ordinary urine dey come out from to talk of shit hole. the guy na mental ,next thing he will tell you to shit for inside him mouth.
Re: Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before by XYZo: 1:02am On Aug 10, 2019
Preciousgirl:

TThanks

So so lovely n yummy kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! / Bbnaija!!! Ike Caught Fingering & Sexing Mercy Pussy Again [ Watch ] / New Updates About The Man That Rolled On Owerri Mud Over Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.