Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

I Need A Good And Homely Lady For My Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Good And Homely Lady For My Brother (705 Views)

Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? / Sexy Or Homely? Please Help Me Choose A Wife Material! / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good And Homely Lady For My Brother by madan(f): 12:41am On May 29, 2018
grin grin angry angry angry angry grin
Re: I Need A Good And Homely Lady For My Brother by Nedfed(m): 5:04am On May 29, 2018
madan:
Hello all beautiful single ladies out there, especially those that stay in Lagos; this is for you.
I have a younger brother who is finding it difficult to interact with the opposite sex. I guess this is because he is an extreme introvert. I am getting worried because I know he needs a companion but he can't seem to get any serious person. We are just two and right now I am taking up the responsibilities of a mother because we just lost her. I am married but he is without a person he can share his feelings with. He was so attached to my mum and I am looking for a way to help him carry on.
Please, if you are between the ages of 26 and 28 and you are a Christian, homely, honest and ready for a serious relationship please call me on 09098806898. Please you must be single, no complication o. Thanks

Oshi radarada
Why can't you find/give/link him one of your friends?
Op must av be a man hiding under copy of a woman. Well, I wish u all the best in searching for a free pvssy grin
Re: I Need A Good And Homely Lady For My Brother by Burgerlomo: 7:33am On May 29, 2018
Good luck cool

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good And Homely Lady For My Brother by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:01am On May 29, 2018
please stop being ur brothers campaign or advert manage for him to get a wife. .maybe you dnt understand what marriage is. .how can a man almost close to his 30s not know how to approach a woman. . .let him search n find his choice n taste. . not tomorow now he will use it as an excuse that you found the woman for her and that he never love or wanted to marry her. . .so only give direction of advice. . .he should be man enough
Re: I Need A Good And Homely Lady For My Brother by madan(f): 11:37am On May 29, 2018
Nedfed:

Oshi radarada
Why can't you find/give/link him one of your friends?
Op must av be a man hiding under copy of a woman. Well, I wish u all the best in searching for a free pvssy grin
Must you comment? Can't you just keep mute if you don't have any reasonable thing to say. My life, my business. You don't have the right to judge me, okay because you are not the one wearing the shoes.
Re: I Need A Good And Homely Lady For My Brother by jessysparkles(f): 11:48am On May 29, 2018
May he find the perfect one for him
Re: I Need A Good And Homely Lady For My Brother by Adegunmountain(f): 11:50am On May 29, 2018
are u sure
Re: I Need A Good And Homely Lady For My Brother by madan(f): 2:42pm On May 29, 2018
Adegunmountain:
are u sure
Very sure. As sure as death

(1) (Reply)

View This / Help: I Am Struggling With The Idea Of Having Another Child / I Am Giving Out Super Dragon Delay Spray As My Birthday Gift!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.