Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity (15212 Views)

Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB / #ENDSARS: Bashir Magashi Warns Protesters Against Undermining National Security / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by AnanseK(m): 10:32am On May 29, 2018
DabuIIIT:

of course,you are right. Not only in the north but all over naija and africa and even beyond. And thats because the Igbos are entrepeneurs in diverse fields and naturally progressives. Unlike you mallams who litter everywhere with no idea of what creative thing to do apart from pushing wheelbarrow,collecting refuse,dai guard,hewing woods,shoe maker,okada/achaba,.... You spread filth and disease. You dont rent houses,you litter poo everywhere,sleep in front of barracks,look for and sleep in free empty house in the name of MAI GUARD...nothing productive! No creativity! Virtually all your top men are rich only thru govt patronage and govt work. We can never see a rich mallam that got wealthy by his/her own creativity.

I am from Edo state,south south but walai,THUNDA WILL SURELY FIRE LUGARD! angry

lzaa pointzerom immhotep shalomc

The biggest enterprise for your brethren is drug courier business , other businesses are the slavery in Libya and fake drugs manufacture. Your antisocial and inhuman outlook to life is known worldwide. The thousands of Your brothers in Chinese, Thailand, Malaysia, South African and Indonesian prisons ( many on death row) spells your primitive non conformity to social organizations. A world without such misfits would be utopian.

3 Likes

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by King44(m): 10:33am On May 29, 2018
jrusky:

Good talk but us shows you are a unemploy guy or probably a lazy man because i that came from that same region hussle for my money biafra or IPOOH did not give me to be where I'm.today if I employ you and you decided to sit home then your job is over in my company I fired 2 idiots like that last time you did your sit home and I have send my warning to my staffs back home I don't stop them from.supporting whatever but failure to come to work because of one useless order I will fire you and detain you is as simple as that.

Call me anything I give no bleep hussle my way to where I'm so no one I mean no one will now come and dictate for me when to work or sit at home for a bloody stupid war that left me with no single uncle from my father's side till today. A war my poor grandparent knew nothing about but lost their four sons who were forcefully drafted to biafra army and taken away by Ojukwu boys and none returned till today.

Pls don't let me open my mouth to say what is in mind. Just keep off my mention if you are one of those fools pls keep off.
reading your comments and all I have been saying is wow wow wow in down tune most of the people clamoring for war as a result don't know what it's like being a victim of war thus they would not understand cos most of them are the moment are jobless and have no sense of direction not to talk of having the slightest plan that would make their life better in years to come, the most annoying part if that biafra war is that while Ojukwu sat in comfort somewhere a lot of youths that are suppose to be the ones driving the economy in this present generation including their generations was cut short at the battle feild, while Ojukwu fled for his life and to come back and be granted national pardon and left to die peacefully, am not even sure his presence was dominant at the war yet they regard him as figure of liberation, I think he championed the course for his selfish reason which the so called buafran agitators have not seen yet, my sincerest condolence, may their soul continue to rest in eternal peace.

1 Like

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Postanalyser: 10:34am On May 29, 2018
34webers:
[s][/s]
Fake parts, right? By the time you realise your noise is useless, it will be too late. Keep ranting nonsense on social media.

lol fake parts,yes that's all we sell to you. but do you have option? you can either buy it or die. we have been making this "noise " for years now,i pray we'll realize it's uselessness soon,but for the mean time,i hope your phone is also fake,cos we also imported it. vision-less thing

2 Likes

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by CSTR1003: 10:37am On May 29, 2018
34webers:
[s][/s]
Ipob yewt, I know even the oxygen we breath in this country belongs to igbos, but what are they doing in the North.
You could not even deny it.

What are they doing in the north?

You are an incorrigible Yoruba nitwit.

If igbos stop bringing pharmaceutics into Nigeria, you will probably die of the syphilis afflicting you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by focus7: 10:37am On May 29, 2018
Igbos masters has warned.

Some Igbos youth will still come blame the Yorubas for this, to an igbo man everything that goes wrong with Igbos is caused by Yoruba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by DabuIIIT: 10:39am On May 29, 2018
AnanseK:

The biggest enterprise for your brethren is drug courier business , other businesses are the slavery in Libya and fake drugs manufacture. Your antisocial and inhuman outlook to life is known worldwide. The thousands of Your brothers in Chinese, Thailand, Malaysia, South African and Indonesian prisons ( many on death row) spells your primitive non conformity to social organizations. A world without such misfits would be utopian.

chai! E pain the mallam walai grin

but see wia ur sense reach? You shud've said ''the COUNTRY without such misfits would be utopian".

Charity begins at home,move for the push out of ipob misfits so your nigeria will be utopia! Oya muje grin

6 Likes

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Adebowale89(m): 10:39am On May 29, 2018
sean1000x:

These people dey fear Igbos eh, no be small. Including Afonjas too. An Igbo man just staying inside his house with the door locked is a threat to Hausa-Fulani and Afonjas. You know why? Because Igbos control the economy and large chunk of the taxes and duties the federal government collects; so if they sit, no money for them. The government know this very well, which is why not only do they not want Igbos to leave this evil union but also monitor them very closely even when they are idle. Do you think Arewa will give a damn if Afonja were siting at home?

pls how is Igbo a threat to afonja? do u really understand what threat means? just imagine how your generation are littered in southwest and abandoned your own region and you call that threat? so someone accommodating you is now a threat

as far as southwest is concern they give no damn to your exit or not, na Hausa dey make u feel one important

when Nigeria was operating a centralized and regional govt, can your Eastern region measure with west in terms of development? before your mumu kinsman changed it to unitary system of govt

they bobo you people that you're business thriving, why haven't we see an Igbo man that would outsmart dangote in business thrive

they use political gimmick for you lost that you are technologically gifted, all we see are fake products. you will developed Nigeria if elected as Nigeria president, why did your region remained under developed

2 Likes

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Postanalyser: 10:39am On May 29, 2018
34webers:
[s][/s]
See them deceiving themselves with pure lies. Even a goat knows the tribe hawking pussies everywhere in Nigeria, but see them deceiving themselves. In every 10 olosho, 8 are pigs, this is a fact, even a new born baby knows it, so stop deceiving yourselves.
lol...and yet your able to do men(not dirty miscreants like you) want to die for igbo girls pussy. i heard last week that one even denounced his affliction to Yoruba because of his igbo girlfriend. it's even true that you guys compete among yourselves on who can date an igbo girl.Lagos is the state with the highest number of prostitutes in Africa, yet you don't know that 70% of your girls are into full time prostitution, their dirtiness not withstanding

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by DabuIIIT: 10:42am On May 29, 2018
focus7:

Some Igbos youth will still come blame the Yorubas for this, to an igbo man everything that goes wrong with Igbos is caused by Yoruba.

Èjó,focus on your amala/ewedu. Or better still,focus on your lubrication job
grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by LZAA: 10:42am On May 29, 2018
DabuIIIT:

God bless you.
In addition to your valuable points,a threat to national unity is when they themselves keep rejecting calls for True Federalism and totav restructuring the country.
These people are a huge curse to us southerners. How time we got rid of them one way or the other.
Lzaa
Sarrki and laudate wee hate this
Cc shalomc Roger3D immhotep pointzerom iceberg3

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by LZAA: 10:42am On May 29, 2018
DabuIIIT:

Èjó,focus on your amala/ewedu. Or better still,focus on your lubrication job
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by LZAA: 10:43am On May 29, 2018
Postanalyser:

lol...and yet your able to do men(not dirty miscreants like you) want to die for igbo girls pussy. i heard last week that one even denounced his affliction to Yoruba because of his igbo girlfriend. it's even true that you guys compete among yourselves on who can date an igbo girl.Lagos is the state with the highest number of prostitutes in Africa, yet you don't know that 70% of your girls are into full time prostitution, their dirtiness not withstanding
Cc DaBullIT AfonjaConehead Iceberg3 immhotep

7 Likes

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by LZAA: 10:44am On May 29, 2018
Adebowale89:

pls how is Igbo a threat to afonja? do u really understand what threat means? just imagine how your generation are littered in southwest and abandoned your own region and you call that threat? so someone accommodating you is now a threat

as far as southwest is concern they give no damn to your exit or not, na Hausa dey make u feel one important

when Nigeria was operating a centralized and regional govt, can your Eastern region measure with west in terms of development? before your mumu kinsman changed it to unitary system of govt

they bobo you people that you're business thriving, why haven't we see an Igbo man that would outsmart dangote in business thrive

they use political gimmick for you lost that you are technologically gifted, all we see are fake products. you will developed Nigeria if elected as Nigeria president, why did your region remained under developed

3 Likes

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by DabuIIIT: 10:46am On May 29, 2018
Adebowale89:

please,do your village a favour,go back to primary school.

What an illiterate!

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Espada10: 10:47am On May 29, 2018
BrownRoofRep:
This is the reason why Africans are not progressive - bitter politics, lies and heartlessness.

IPOB and other pro Biafran groups dedicated a day to sit at home and remember their people who gallantly died in the civil war, this group of codeine addicts call it a threat to national unity.
Please how is someone that decides to stay at home for his heroes remembrance a threat to national unity?

Let's look at what is exactly a threat to national unity. A real threat to national unity is a group of murderous Fulani herdsmen terrorists that have been invading people's ancestral lands, maiming, massacring and raping them at will.

A threat to national unity is a group Boko Haram 2.0 terrorists that invaded a church at Benue state, killed 17 worshipers among whom are 2 Reverend fathers. This does not even stop there, the wild animals dressed choir robes and videoed themselves dancing to the joy of their successful operation.

A threat to national unity is a group of Fulani herdsmen terrorists who are armed with AK 47 weapons, they are now in various farms in Delta state collecting fees from farmers before they will be allowed to enter their farms. This is the real threat to the imaginary national unity.

A threat to national unity is the Boko Haram terrorists who has been terrorising far north for several years now. This terrorist group is notorious for kidnapping underaged girls.

This group of codeine addicts has never for a day condemned the activities of Fulani herdsmen terrorists.
Fulani herdsmen terrorists have killed over 3000 innocent souls but are not threat to the imaginary national unity.
IPOB have not killed anyone and yet are termed a threat to the imaginary national unity.

This group of codeine addicts started the Araba protest in 1966. Let the history of Nigeria be opened to the public and we will all see who started the disunity of Nigeria.

For the record I will sit back at home on 30th May, heaven will not fall.

3 Likes

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Postanalyser: 10:57am On May 29, 2018
AnanseK:

So which of this big enterprise are you currently working for?
1.Boko haram Nigeria limited

2.Fulani herdsmen plc

3.Shiites Nigeria limited?

You guys are doing so well in putting Nigeria on the negative news in the world. if not for your uselesx tribe and God forsaken religion, Nigeria wouldn't have been in the list of terrorist countries of the world.

Talking about drugs,how many containers of tramadol and codeine have you and your family consumed within this week alone. for the fact we do business (of which drug trafficking is one),we are still human enough to know what's good for our health and what's not.
please i can write a 10,000 page book on why the North should be wiped out of the Nigeria map,i beg u to hide your face in shame,and allow us battle it out with the dirtiest tribe in Africa(talk about the afonja),as we aren't match in any ramifications.

6 Likes

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by DabuIIIT: 11:14am On May 29, 2018
Adebowale89:

see this dimwit calling one illiterate compound fo ol. why not oppose my observation instead of coming up with the adjectival phrase that connote your personality

Lolss E pain am

what are you doing with dictionary by your side nah
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Postanalyser: 11:14am On May 29, 2018
Adebowale89:

sometimes i wonder how you guys was before that foool (awolowo) forced all of you to school (of which failed to enlighten you).wait in this 21st century someone is still thinking about "region " whereas the rest of the world is talking about "globalization ".For your information, the west,north, and south are all our large markets,and we'll keep "littering" there until christ comes(you can go die now ok).
How are we suppose to outsmart Dangote,when your uselex brother (obasanjo) stupidly killed the competition Ibeto was giving him those days in order to make him a monopoly. However,check out how ibeto is doing today,and tell me if he wouldn't have outsmarted dangote if not for stupid obasanjo.

Before Lagos became the capital of Nigeria, go and read how pitiable the whole southwest was(of which excluding Lagos, it is still pitiable) ,those days,no southwestern state can be compared to any eastern state.
in conclusion, with the way you guys reason, it's obvious that karma is paying awolowo back for his wickedness and fraudulent act against the igbos. he wanted you all to be educated (so as you can rule the nation) ,but the reverse is the case now

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Balyz: 11:18am On May 29, 2018
All these empty chestbeating from these flat headed men will come to naught the moment the arewas issue another quit notice, and watch how they shamelessly run from one emir to another begging not to be kicked out. Go ahead and with your sit at home but when your people up north reap the consequences, dont come here and bother us with your wailing
Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Daplux4: 11:19am On May 29, 2018
kettykings:
useless satanic ACF who will hide under the stupid cover the government of buhari to use him to deploy military againts unarmed ipob, notice how these fools never opened thier mouths againts armed herdsment and boko haram

see me see trouble Acf giving ipob treat because they choose to rest because of too much hustle.
come to think of it all our effort to make you understand that south east need one more state proved abortive, we talked about Restructuring you claim you don't the meaning.
how can we be happy when you refuse to listen.
come and force us out tomorrow.
Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by FoolishBoy419: 11:22am On May 29, 2018
ITbomb:
The parasites have spoken Feeling threatened already
which state are you from?
Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by LZAA: 11:23am On May 29, 2018
DabuIIIT:

Lolss E pain am

grin grin
That guy dy go adult ed oooo grin

1 Like

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Bishop4real: 11:24am On May 29, 2018
BrownRoofRep:
This is the reason why Africans are not progressive - bitter politics, lies and heartlessness.

IPOB and other pro Biafran groups dedicated a day to sit at home and remember their people who gallantly died in the civil war, this group of codeine addicts call it a threat to national unity.
Please how is someone that decides to stay at home for his heroes remembrance a threat to national unity?

Let's look at what is exactly a threat to national unity. A real threat to national unity is a group of murderous Fulani herdsmen terrorists that have been invading people's ancestral lands, maiming, massacring and raping them at will.

A threat to national unity is a group Boko Haram 2.0 terrorists that invaded a church at Benue state, killed 17 worshipers among whom are 2 Reverend fathers. This does not even stop there, the wild animals dressed choir robes and videoed themselves dancing to the joy of their successful operation.

A threat to national unity is a group of Fulani herdsmen terrorists who are armed with AK 47 weapons, they are now in various farms in Delta state collecting fees from farmers before they will be allowed to enter their farms. This is the real threat to the imaginary national unity.

A threat to national unity is the Boko Haram terrorists who has been terrorising far north for several years now. This terrorist group is notorious for kidnapping underaged girls.

This group of codeine addicts has never for a day condemned the activities of Fulani herdsmen terrorists.
Fulani herdsmen terrorists have killed over 3000 innocent souls but are not threat to the imaginary national unity.
IPOB have not killed anyone and yet are termed a threat to the imaginary national unity.

This group of codeine addicts started the Araba protest in 1966. Let the history of Nigeria be opened to the public and we will all see who started the disunity of Nigeria.

That's the point you guys are missing. No body is against your siting at home or even sleeping at home. No, not at all. You can stay at home for an entire year is you so desire. But the problem people are talking about is the subtle threat on others who may not share the same sentiments with you. As your right to decide whether to sit in your house or go out anyday, anytime is sacrosanct, so also is another person's right to decide on same issue. No right is superior to the other, so why coarse & threaten people to sit at home without respecting their own right to decide. If you think your decision to sit at home is popular, why not allow people to freely decide? Why announce that all markets, shops, banks, schools, churches etc should shut down or face the consequences of whatever they see on that day without being mindful of the fact that foreigners are also working & doing business at these places you want to shut down? We have Yorubas, Hausas etc & even some Igbos who don't agree or believe in what you are doing working in some of these banks, churches, markets etc. What becomes of their right to freely decide if you've concluded for them already?

Sit at home if you so desire but allow others who think otherwise to go about their legitimate businesses without intimidation, molestation & harassment.
Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Malawian(m): 11:31am On May 29, 2018
focus7:

How many Abokki yuts are on this thread sef? as usual, the Southern sufferheads willingly volunteer their services free of charge.

4 Likes

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Simbrixton(m): 11:32am On May 29, 2018
focus7:

Very true but they are changing
Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by BrownRoofRep: 11:34am On May 29, 2018
Bishop4real:

That's the point you guys are missing. No body is against your siting at home or even sleeping at home. No, not at all. You can stay at home for an entire year is you so desire. But the problem people are talking about is the subtle threat on others who may not share the same sentiments with you. As your right to decide whether to sit in your house or go out anyday, anytime is sacrosanct, so also is another person's right to decide on same issue. No right is superior to the other, so why coarse & threaten people to sit at home without respecting their own right to decide. If you think your decision to sit at home is popular, why not allow people to freely decide? Why announce that all markets, shops, banks, schools, churches etc should shut down or face the consequences of whatever they see on that day without being mindful of the fact that foreigners are also working & doing business at these places you want to shut down? We have Yorubas, Hausas etc & even some Igbos who don't agree or believe in what you are doing working in some of these banks, churches, markets etc. What becomes of their right to freely decide if you've concluded for them already?

Sit at home if you so desire but allow others who think otherwise to go about their legitimate businesses without intimidation, molestation & harassment.

You will have to show me where "people were threatened, intimidated and harassed" or you keep on spitting saliva.

Terrorists that are killing people in daily basis don't even have to threaten anyone, they go about their normal business of terrorism without any restrictions. This bunch of empty heads are yet to say anything about the terrorists.

Going back you your empty point, I can choose to lie down all day which is none of your damn business. It's not like I am market beggar or owambe beggar.
It's high time a group of nonentities learn to mind their damn business.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by jogojogo: 11:38am On May 29, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

I wonder o......though not a fan of IPOB, I don't know what is wrong in what IPOB is trying to do....IPOB you have my support: Arewa CF go to hell and burn to ashes

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Cooly100: 11:38am On May 29, 2018
If the ACF abokis could tell why 2nd Niger bridge is the most controversial project in Nigeria history and why no SE state is among the 9 states chosen as pilots for the Conditional Cash Transfer for the poorest Nigerians...I will not sit at home.

The 9 pilot test states are;

Bauchi, Borno, Kwara , Kogi , Niger - North

Cross River - South South

Ekiti , Osun and Oyo - South West

Nil - South East

Anybody blaming the Igbo youths for any action they have decided to take is not sincere...as they would do worse if the are exempted in almost everything in Nigeria,

4 Likes

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Adebowale89(m): 11:42am On May 29, 2018
DabuIIIT:

Lolss E pain am

grin grin

I'm using it to open your intuition because is glaring u lack one. you're just a stack illiterate hiding under emoji to embrace your weak brain capacity
Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Nobody: 11:47am On May 29, 2018
Mrakeli:
The Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) Monday said the threat by the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) to declare May 30 as ‘a sit-at-home day’ was destructive and a threat to national cohesion.
In a statement, the forum urged governors and elders from the South-east region to call their wards to order, stressing that such action is capable of causing chaos in the country.

The statement signed by the spokesman of the forum, Muhammad Ibrahim, recalled that the sit-at-home order last year by the IPOB did not only infringe on the liberty and rights of innocent and law-abiding citizens residing in the South-east, but was also hijacked by hoodlums who used the opportunity to unleash terror and mayhem on non indigenes.

“It would be recalled that the sit-at-home order of last year by IPOB did not only infringe on the liberty and rights of innocent and law abiding citizens residing in the South-east zone of Nigeria, it was also hijacked by hoodlums who unleashed terror on non-indigenes. We therefore cannot afford a repeat of such incidence.

“Given the benefit of hindsight, ACF therefore, calls on the South-east governors to prevail on their citizens to ignore such acts that seek to affect our sense of oneness and could also affect the economy and political stability of not only in the South-east but of Nigeria as a whole,” the statement said.

The forum urged members of IPOB to listen to the wise counsel of their elders and elected political representatives at both the national and state assemblies and adopt due democratic process.
“Our present democratic structure provides sufficient avenue for people to give voice to their aspirations and vent their concerns. Nigerians should therefore avail themselves to this opportunity rather than seek to heat up the polity.

“ACF also calls on the security agencies to put in adequate measures that will ensure the safety of all citizens in every part of country…
“Our faith in one indivisible Nigeria despite our moments of national instability and challenges has continued to be reaffirmed by individuals and groups at different fora.

“We have also demonstrated it in words and deeds in our political sojourn. We cannot therefore jettison our collective sacrifice for primordial sentiments that would do no one any good,” the ACF said.

The forum said further that Nigeria, like all developing nations, has challenges which can be overcome through collective hard work and due democratic process, stressing that intimidation and threats are not viable means that give voice to people’s aspiration as it is unnecessary and unhelpful.

IPOB had in a statement by its
Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, directed people of the South-east to sit at home on May 30 in remembrance of the Biafra struggle, victims of Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram violence and those who died in the hands of security agencies in Nigeria over the years.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/05/acf-warns-ipob-against-undermining.html

The fear of biafra is the beginning of Arewa n Oduduwa madness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim / APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council / EFCC Arrests Man With $7M At MMIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.