Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity (15209 Views)

Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB / #ENDSARS: Bashir Magashi Warns Protesters Against Undermining National Security / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by B2mario(m): 2:29pm On May 29, 2018
anibirelawal:
I LOVE MY COUNTRY, GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

HAPPY DEMOCRACY DAY!!!

Chai, na only 2likes you received oo. this is to show you that many people are tired of this cursed country. After 58yrs, where are we? Ghana and Rwanda are living more comfortably than the said almighty giant of Africa.

If things start moving well, at least absolute peace in Nigeria you will see those championing the disintegration to be fanning the flag of one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by baysol: 2:31pm On May 29, 2018
These Northern mofos of cowardly decent think they own Nigeria whenever one of their brainless types are in power and will want to say all manner of trash. Unity of Nigeria is not cast in stone and we must remember that Nigeria is a confederation of independent units that can decide to leave when ever they so chooses. Let IPOB go if they so desire, why are this mofos having sleepless nights knowing God can never bless their evil north with anything worthwhile and that their cry for unity is not going to hold waters this time they have started killing Nigerians and have gone too far with the tolerance we the southerners have given them on a platter since independence. We have been made backward like them because they want to "catch up" which they will never. I think this single Nigeria is an ill wind that blows no one no good. Lobatan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by anibirelawal(m): 2:40pm On May 29, 2018
B2mario:

Chai, na only 2likes you received oo. this is to show you that many people are tired of this cursed country. After 58yrs, where are we? Ghana and Rwanda are living more comfortably than the said almighty giant of Africa.

If things start moving well, at least absolute peace in Nigeria you will see those championing the disintegration to be fanning the flag of one Nigeria.

Dont worry, Nigeria will be great again.
Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Adebowale89(m): 2:51pm On May 29, 2018
lordyugo:

You really are a definition of a dim witted simpleton
Every great empire or tribe migrates to dominate other tribes,jus like u broke afonjas don't know how to make money ,so we migrate to make money off your broke assess,
Am guessing the chinese,Indians, Lebanese ,Jews, that left their regions to other regions are daft abi
U ppl should really stick to civil service jobs cos ur tribe lacks the intellectual capacity to be financially liberated

maybe you should come to southwest and see how your people are serving in a Yoruba men company here unlike you that employed only your kinsmen in your org, Yoruba believe in credibility

Yoruba would made you people cry the more if your regional PDP party make the same mistake they made in 2015 because the origin of your hatred for that blessed region is the result of your hero lost that his kinsmen had move on
Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by PointZerom: 3:08pm On May 29, 2018
LZAA:

Sarrki and laudate wee hate this
Cc shalomc Roger3D immhotep pointzerom iceberg3

We're Fulani herdsmen we only carry sticks as you can see.

Cc yarimo yyeske madridguy progrss69

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 29, 2018
Mrakeli:
The Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) Monday said the threat by the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) to declare May 30 as ‘a sit-at-home day’ was destructive and a threat to national cohesion.
In a statement, the forum urged governors and elders from the South-east region to call their wards to order, stressing that such action is capable of causing chaos in the country.

The statement signed by the spokesman of the forum, Muhammad Ibrahim, recalled that the sit-at-home order last year by the IPOB did not only infringe on the liberty and rights of innocent and law-abiding citizens residing in the South-east, but was also hijacked by hoodlums who used the opportunity to unleash terror and mayhem on non indigenes.

“It would be recalled that the sit-at-home order of last year by IPOB did not only infringe on the liberty and rights of innocent and law abiding citizens residing in the South-east zone of Nigeria, it was also hijacked by hoodlums who unleashed terror on non-indigenes. We therefore cannot afford a repeat of such incidence.

“Given the benefit of hindsight, ACF therefore, calls on the South-east governors to prevail on their citizens to ignore such acts that seek to affect our sense of oneness and could also affect the economy and political stability of not only in the South-east but of Nigeria as a whole,” the statement said.

The forum urged members of IPOB to listen to the wise counsel of their elders and elected political representatives at both the national and state assemblies and adopt due democratic process.
“Our present democratic structure provides sufficient avenue for people to give voice to their aspirations and vent their concerns. Nigerians should therefore avail themselves to this opportunity rather than seek to heat up the polity.

“ACF also calls on the security agencies to put in adequate measures that will ensure the safety of all citizens in every part of country…
“Our faith in one indivisible Nigeria despite our moments of national instability and challenges has continued to be reaffirmed by individuals and groups at different fora.

“We have also demonstrated it in words and deeds in our political sojourn. We cannot therefore jettison our collective sacrifice for primordial sentiments that would do no one any good,” the ACF said.

The forum said further that Nigeria, like all developing nations, has challenges which can be overcome through collective hard work and due democratic process, stressing that intimidation and threats are not viable means that give voice to people’s aspiration as it is unnecessary and unhelpful.

IPOB had in a statement by its
Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, directed people of the South-east to sit at home on May 30 in remembrance of the Biafra struggle, victims of Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram violence and those who died in the hands of security agencies in Nigeria over the years.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/05/acf-warns-ipob-against-undermining.html

until this terrorist organisation called arewa is nipped to the mud they will continue to undermine others sovereignty.....

the sit at home is already finalised....

I will start mine by 4pm today......

I wish all biafrans successful sit at home...

2 Likes

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Postanalyser: 3:18pm On May 29, 2018
Adebowale89:

thought Nigeria is a zoo or is no more a zoo, you confused dummies

when y'all keep ranting to leave Nigeria, ordinary warning is what minority Hausa youth gave you guys, you were doing meeting up and down like people under spell

talking about inconsistent human being, you people befit that aberration. leaving Nigeria today, claiming it tomorrow. no wonder your folks look like a joke In the hand of Hausa's

even your leaders were all against you people decision because they knew y'all reasoning faculty isn't independent

I can't help it if simple vocabularies that ordinary secondary school students used in communicating among themselves is giving you complex comprehension. I don't need to break my words in A for apple before a so called learner like you can oppose, I don't want to believe I've been replying an opportunist layman

hahaha...yes they issued an "empty warning " when they felt threatened by our zeal to leave the shithole,of which we begged them to make good of,but they weren't bold enough to do so.

however,your stupid imam was arrested and forced to dumbness for calling on you guys to take over kwara from the "minority Hausa youths". and you guys haven't realized how the whole world see you all as cowards.

lol,
i laugh at your outright foolishness, you only reply after hours of dictionary consultation. mr. vocabulary, i see the next Patrick Obahiagbon....keep disgracing your stupid self here with incorrect/ not suitable vocabulary.

2 Likes

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Ikpongiton: 3:49pm On May 29, 2018
bunch of idiots that have yam in the place of head.
Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by BabaRamota1980: 4:22pm On May 29, 2018
Any federal civil servant that claim May 30th as day to remember Kanu and Ojujwu will have himself to blame.

All SE State employees have been issued directive to be at their work post tomorrow May 30th. No excuse for absence.

A riot act message will go out tonight to that effect.
Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by onyeka001: 4:33pm On May 29, 2018
Naaaooo wetin concern ariwa concern ipob
Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Banmeallday: 4:35pm On May 29, 2018
anibirelawal:

Dont worry, Nigeria will be great again.

When has “Nigger Area” ever been great...Oh yes, for Lord Lugard and the United Kingdom, and currently a Hospital in London where the coupist president has spent millions...oh and their airport that Naija President jet was parked for 100+ days costing billions more...

1 Like

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Nobleking1994(m): 4:57pm On May 29, 2018
jrusky:

Good talk but us shows you are a unemploy guy or probably a lazy man because i that came from that same region hussle for my money biafra or IPOOH did not give me to be where I'm.today if I employ you and you decided to sit home then your job is over in my company I fired 2 idiots like that last time you did your sit home and I have send my warning to my staffs back home I don't stop them from.supporting whatever but failure to come to work because of one useless order I will fire you and detain you is as simple as that.

Call me anything I give no bleep hussle my way to where I'm so no one I mean no one will now come and dictate for me when to work or sit at home for a bloody stupid war that left me with no single uncle from my father's side till today. A war my poor grandparent knew nothing about but lost their four sons who were forcefully drafted to biafra army and taken away by Ojukwu boys and none returned till today.

Pls don't let me open my mouth to say what is in mind. Just keep off my mention if you are one of those fools pls keep off.

Shut up and Keep kwayet there because I decided to absent myself from work that you will detain me for what reason. You must be out of your mind what type of job is that. Those that you so claim that you fired kadt year are they not doing better than they were doing when they were with you , with better pay and working conditions. You can take your work to your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by PointZerom: 5:04pm On May 29, 2018
sekundosekundo:

You are only disgracing yourself by this post.
Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by coolscott(m): 5:39pm On May 29, 2018
kettykings:
useless satanic ACF who will hide under the stupid cover the government of buhari to use him to deploy military againts unarmed ipob, notice how these fools never opened thier mouths againts armed herdsment and boko haram
Just rubbish. I do not support the I.P.O.B people but this statement by the ACF paints them in weak light.
How can they be bothered that igbos want to sit at home.
If igbos like let them sit at home for one week.
When a people don't know when to employ the weapon of ignoring...

All ACF should do is ignore... like the rest of us do.

For them to be saying this, it shows a level of weakness I did not know they had.

It shows what they are really afraid of is Igbo unity and/or oneness of purppose to igbo action.

And when you are unsettled by simple anticipation of cohesion among others, it means you live in a profoundly low place.

I am disappointed but perhaps it is a good thing that I can see these people are not as sophisticated as I had earlier believed.
Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by achi4u(m): 5:54pm On May 29, 2018
adadike:
See me see trouble o. I don't want to go out, I want to sit my fat arse down at home have become a problem. Can someone pls explain it to them in awusa.
gringrin
Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by nelxxy(m): 6:30pm On May 29, 2018
June 12 is also against national interest.. why the fuss
Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by BabaRamota1980: 9:42pm On May 29, 2018
PVision2020:
This ACF aproko self tire person... if ipob like, let them shut down the whole SE for a whole year, it has little or no effect on the Economy of Nigeria.
[b]How I wish the elite of the SE are the ones leading this freedom stuff [/b]and not some riff raff (whose voice or death means nothing to the world) organizing carnivals.

If they did ACF would not have the audacity to talk this nonsense out of their @$$.

The Ibo elites are too focused on Lagos ownership to care too much about how ACF dictate Ibo destiny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Expresses Readiness For Lagos APC Direct Primary / Charles Iroegbu: Kidnapped Imo Monarch And Cabinets Regain Freedom / Nigeria Doctors Honour Godwin Maduka At The Centenary Dinner Anniversary In Abuj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.