Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

My Girl With A Pennis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl With A Pennis (4848 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Benefits Of Having A Big Pennis / Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl With A Pennis by stontblaze(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2010
i[b] was with dis girl some weeks after we met i wanted to go on bed with her as usall but 2 my suprise i meet a dick under her dat means she is an amafrodite abeg what should i do help me plsssssssssssss[color=#000099][/color] :' cry cry cry cry cry[/b]but dou no what i want 2 do i feel likd doing what was in dat pix

Re: My Girl With A Pennis by DisrealAm(f): 11:34am On May 28, 2010
why not let her crew you in the a.s.s first and then u crew her later? grin shocked

waooo that will be, shocked cool
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by justwise(m): 11:39am On May 28, 2010
Disreal Am:

why not let her crew you in the a.s.s first and then u crew her later? grin shocked

Nice one, . . poster u got an answer here
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by stontblaze(m): 11:55am On May 28, 2010
@ justwise i haed u
what do u say i should do plzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont had 2 the problem solve the problem ok
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by justwise(m): 11:58am On May 28, 2010
stontblaze:

@ justwise i haed u
what do u say i should do plzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont had 2 the problem solve the problem ok

If ur a.s.s is not written: EXIT ONLY then for it
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by edoyad(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2010
NLers no go kill me with laff o grin , do me i do you LWKMDH.
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by GEW: 12:12pm On May 28, 2010
stontblaze:

i[b] was with  dis girl some weeks after we met i wanted to go on bed with her as usall but 2 my suprise i meet a manliness under her dat means she is an amafrodite abeg what should i do help me plsssssssssssss[color=#000099][/color] :' cry cry cry cry cry[/b]but dou no what i want 2 do i feel likd doing what was in dat pix

this is what brought you to NL you should be on your way to cele for delivernce quick you don wetin small pickin no supposed to see
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 28, 2010
stontblaze:

i[b] was with dis girl some weeks after we met i wanted to go on bed with her as usall but 2 my suprise i meet a manliness under her dat means she is an amafrodite abeg what should i do help me plsssssssssssss[color=#000099][/color] :' cry cry cry cry cry[/b]but dou no what i want 2 do i feel likd doing what was in dat pix

what do you mean "as usuall"? have u previously been sleeping with her, or your habit is to sleep with every girl u meet?
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by Omolulu(m): 12:39pm On May 28, 2010
stontblaze:

i[b] was with dis girl some weeks after we met i wanted to go on bed with her as usall but 2 my suprise i meet a manliness under her dat means she is an amafrodite abeg what should i do help me plsssssssssssss[color=#000099][/color] :' cry cry cry cry cry[/b]but dou no what i want 2 do i feel likd doing what was in dat pix

Guy ur just fuc.k.ed, really!!! so u dey do d girl as usual, na overnight she grow d.i.ck
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by DisrealAm(f): 12:40pm On May 28, 2010
you no need our opinion, just nail her!
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by Areaboy2(m): 12:52pm On May 28, 2010
Disreal Am:

you no need our opinion, just nail her!

na waa to you oh. after you don outline the consequences you still say make him go?

@ poster, i'm curious. after she/he whipped out her/his dong, was it erect? LMAO
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by Woke4all(m): 12:54pm On May 28, 2010
As usual?? She grew d!<k overnight or what? If yes

run for ur life or screw her a$s
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by candylips(m): 1:21pm On May 28, 2010
loooooooooooooool grin
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by stontblaze(m): 1:25pm On May 28, 2010
@justwise u are neva serious @ gew wetin make i do help me now @rotiaku what do u xpect of a trelationship of 10 weeks without love making hmmmmmmmmm? @omolulu i havent done it b4 dat is my 1st tym and it was the 1st tym i dictect dat @Disreal am thanks 4 ur advise @ woke4all thanks
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 28, 2010
seriously though, what you are probably witnessing  is an over-developed clit.oris.

In some  women especially if they have hormonal imbalance or are taking male hormones, it grow erect to resemble a small pen.is up to 2-3 inches long.

Hopefully her clit.oris hasn't grown bigger than your d.ick undecided - that could be a problem

Don't allow it to put you off   wink she is still a woman.
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 28, 2010
GenBuhari:

seriously though, what you are probably witnessing is an over-developed clit.oris.

In some women especially if they have hormonal imbalance or are taking male hormones, it grow erect to resemble a small pen.is up to 2-3 inches long.

Hopefully her clit.oris hasn't grown bigger than your manliness undecided - that could be a problem

Don't allow it to put you off wink she is still a woman.

really? undecided
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by candylips(m): 3:56pm On May 28, 2010
i wonder where d guy get those facts from
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by omega25red(m): 4:06pm On May 28, 2010
stontblaze:

he said hemaphrodite lol i guess the poster has never heard of transexuals and transvestites

Poster sounds to me like you are bi-curious. By the way when you saw the pe nis what did you do? because if you are here asking us what to do that means she is either in the other room waiting for you to bend over or you already tried it which has rendered you confused which is why now you want to figure out what next
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by sylve11: 4:13pm On May 28, 2010
Disreal Am:

u bad u know it cheesy cool
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 28, 2010
Yes it is more common than you may think.
Ujujoan:

really? undecided
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by Kx: 4:17pm On May 28, 2010
Semanya
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by 190: 4:25pm On May 28, 2010
hey

mama-gee Hot!
come and see this
I hope u dont have a d!ck underneath~
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by Areaboy2(m): 4:42pm On May 28, 2010
190:

hey

mama-gee Hot!
come and see this
I hope u dont have a manliness underneath~

but seriously, what is wit you and mama-gee.

you really like her dont you? :-/
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by Woke4all(m): 4:48pm On May 28, 2010
GenBuhari:

seriously though, what you are probably witnessing  is an over-developed clit.oris

In some  women especially if they have [b]hormonal imbalance or are taking male hormones, it grow erect to resemble a small pen.is up to 2-3 inches long[b/]

Hopefully her clit.oris hasn't grown bigger than your manliness undecided - that could be a problem

I never hear dat one before ooooo but i go do research sha.
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by olayinkaj2(m): 5:09pm On May 28, 2010
Wonder! manliness, orisirisi. Na the thing wey ur eye dey find na hin u see, two of una con get d.i.c.k, where u wan con put ur own? U might av been gallivanting around with ladies so this 1 wan hook u for neck. U better run for ur life.
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by 190: 5:19pm On May 28, 2010
Area_boy:

but seriously, what is wit you and mama-gee.

you really like her dont you? :-/
[size=4pt]yes i do[/size] wink
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by Spyker: 6:52pm On May 28, 2010
Hermaphrodite you say, that means she has both male and female organs.
Select the female part and help yourself out.
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by lizzybabe1(f): 11:51pm On May 28, 2010
Once I saw the title, I just thought "Fake story"!!!
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by samnaija: 10:03pm On May 29, 2010
dont believe story, but if so get a scissors and make her a full woman then post a new topic
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by 912(m): 10:28pm On May 29, 2010
Omolulu:

Guy your just fuc.k.ed, really!!! so u dey do d girl as usual, na overnight she grow d.i.ck
laff no gree stop o. grin

GenBuhari:

seriously though, what you are probably witnessing  is an over-developed clit.oris.

In some  women especially if they have hormonal imbalance or are taking male hormones, it grow erect to resemble a small pen.is up to 2-3 inches long.

shocked shocked shocked That's a first. shocked got to research that
***quickly opens another tab on the browser and googled - over-developed clit.oris. ***
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by obstead200(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2010
he said hemaphrodite lol i guess the poster has never heard of transexuals and transvestites

Poster sounds to me like you are bi-curious. By the way when you saw the pe nis what did you do? because if you are here asking us what to do that means she is either in the other room waiting for you to bend over or you already tried it which has rendered you confused which is why now you want to figure out what next

ROFLMAO!!!
Re: My Girl With A Pennis by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 30, 2010
rokiatu:

what do you mean "as usuall"? have u previously been sleeping with her, or your habit is to sleep with every girl u meet?

gosh this is a brilliant question.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Marry A VIRGIN / This Wedding Of These Young Stars, 17 & 18 Will Make You Jealous (photos) / She Wants A Tall, Dark 'n Handsome Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.