Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

1000 Best Collections Of Happy New Month Messages To Send To Your Love Ones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 1000 Best Collections Of Happy New Month Messages To Send To Your Love Ones (504 Views)

It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1000 Best Collections Of Happy New Month Messages To Send To Your Love Ones by nollycomedy: 12:00pm On May 29, 2018
1000 Best Collections Of Happy New Month Messages To Send to your love ones
1000 Best Collections Of Happy New Month Messages 2018/2019 - Here are great collections of New Month Greetings, New Month Wishes, New Month Quotes, New Month Poems, New Month SMS, New Month Text and lots more you can send to friends and family. Choose from these collections of New Month Messages to send good wishes to your near and dear ones.

My dear! This month, You will be too loaded to be stranded. You will experience smooth acceleration even in the midst of recession. You will overtake and take over all your possessions. Happy new month!

As the new month begins, Here are my wishes for you:
May this month keep you healthy, May you achieve all of your daily targets; May you remain happy and whole; May this month be better than all the previous months of this year! Happy New Month to you.

A new month is so refreshing, you can make new experiences,

go on new adventures and just be plain happy!

That’s just what I wish for you.

Happy New Month.

Month Text Wishes
The very last month has moved

Allow the lifeless past hide its hold lifeless

The New Month has in use

Custody of the timepiece of time

Every frozen rain the jobs

And Promise of the next future

30 Days!

1000 Best Collections Of Happy New Month Messages 2018/2019

Happy New month

A fresh and joyful month

Is in relation to come,

May God sanctify you?

With cheerfulness

And delight which

You miss in the

Previous month.

Happy New Month.

Month Text Wishes

The New Month of happiness has arrived,
Get ready to gather all the treasure of blessings,
May we Praise Almighty Allah from dawn to dusk,
Help others by giving them smiles and happiness,
So everyone can enjoy the celebration of spring,
Wish You a Nice Month Ahead.

The very last month has moved

Allow the lifeless past hide its hold lifeless

The New Month has in use

Custody of the timepiece of time

Every frozen rain the jobs

And Promise of the next future

30 Days!

Happy New month

Source http://www.happyolderage.com/2018/05/1000-best-collections-of-happy-new.html

A fresh and joyful month

Is in relation to come,

May God sanctify you?

With cheerfulness

And delight which

You miss in the

Previous month.

May this new month

bring happiness and love

through out our nation.

This is a new month I wish

it bring positive change to all

the peoples life.

Life is hard I know. But with

the starting of the new month

I wish every once life become

easy and happy.

It’s a new month with new

hopes and new inspirations

for life wish to see every

dream of every one come true .

Happy New month and wish all of yours

wishes come true and wish to see your

life becoming happy and easier than ever.

Every Egyptian u saw in the past months u will see no more For God shall Fight for u and U shall hold ur peace, all ur expectations from Jan 2 Date shall he fulfil In Jesus Name Happy New Month ...

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Condemn Prostitutes / Sure Way To Resist The Urge To Fall In Love / Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.