Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole (19837 Views)

Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara / FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects / Anambra State Government Tours Major Water Projects In The State-(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by GavelSlam: 6:38pm On May 29, 2018
PointZerom:

Deomelo is a true G indeed for posting the pictures of outdated equipments and LOOTimi Amaethief pointing at the moon.
yeyedeysmell.

I don't talk to brainless people.

Go and look for your type.

Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by anigbajumo(m): 6:40pm On May 29, 2018
Paperwhite:
Commissioning a water project & fussing about it Don't the government use water or electricity? Security ,health, power are just zero.
APC is a failed political experiment clutching to straw just to survive.

Lol,had it been am in that community I will be reaping at least 10milliom every year,am currently working on commercial farming that will boost my productivity during the dry season so I need to find other means by invest millions of naira in water project, now imagine if am in that community??farmers in that village will be smiling by now,that is lifetime project that will benefits the indigene of katsina state...

Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by deomelo: 6:40pm On May 29, 2018
PointZerom:

If not that you're a child you won't be celebrating a project Buhari started and abandoned in 1998.

Nna, abeg carry your bitterness and frustration load away from me, I rebuke hatred, negativity, bitterness and wholesale bad bele.

I'm sure your fellow Igbos are congregating somewhere with hatred and bad bele so hurry up and go join them..

Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by Metuh: 6:43pm On May 29, 2018
front5line:
Oh ye, children of hate from the land the sun will never rise !

What do you all have to say having discovered that Lai Mohammed commissioned a dam instead of a borehole PDP lied he commissioned ?

I have decide to dedicate my lifetime to exposing how much the hate the Igbo tribe abhor nothing but hate for anyone not from among them.

Look at all the quoted monicker below.

You will be astonished that they are all Igbos n some will come on NL to claim Igbo souls are not drenched in hate.

After 3 solid years, the only achievement they have is renovating a dam and borehole
Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by deomelo: 6:44pm On May 29, 2018
anigbajumo:

Lol,had it been am in that community I will be reaping at least 10milliom every year,am currently working on commercial farming that will boost my productivity during the dry season so I need to find other means by invest millions of naira in water project, now imagine if am in that community??farmers in that village will be smiling by now,that is lifetime project that will benefits the indigene of katsina state...

The concept of progress and development is foreign to Igbos, they just cannot relate because they see everything based on hatred, backward thinking and gross ignorance.

Maybe they'll understand when the folks in that area start flooding the market with rice, tomatoes and other farm produce from bumper harvests.

Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by deomelo: 6:45pm On May 29, 2018
Metuh:

After 3 solid years, the only achievement they have is renovating a dam and borehole

Nna, abeg carry your bitterness and frustration load away from me, I rebuke hatred, negativity, bitterness and wholesale bad bele.

I'm sure your fellow Igbos are congregating somewhere with hatred and bad bele so hurry up and go join them..

Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by Metuh: 6:45pm On May 29, 2018
michoim:
This is good governance. Something similar was also commissioned by FG last week in Edo state. PDP should continue lying and backbiting. ..
Commissioned or was handed over to Edo state government?

Is it not the Esan water board??
Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by Metuh: 6:47pm On May 29, 2018
descartes400:

Was it not your types that were shouting up and down that the Buhari government has not completed any projects since inception? If the government did not make fuss about their completed projects, how will the uninformed like you be informed?

You can carry your hate for Buhari go jump into one of the boreholes that was fussed about by Lai Mohammed.
FG commissions 21 year-old abandoned Sabke dam, other water projects

Wake me up when he INITIATES,COMPLETES AND COMMISSION a single project
Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by Metuh: 6:48pm On May 29, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

omenka, cry me a river
Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by anigbajumo(m): 6:48pm On May 29, 2018
deomelo:

The concept of progress and development is foreign to Igbos, they just cannot relate because they see everything based on hatred, backward thinking and gross ignorance.

Maybe they'll understand when the folks in that area start flooding the market with rice, tomatoes and other farm produce from bumper harvests.

Actually they can't think deeply b4 they talk,everything they see about this administration is failure which is not so.

Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by PointZerom: 6:48pm On May 29, 2018
GavelSlam:

I don't talk to brainless people.
Go and look for your type.

It takes a brainless person to say this.
Enjoy your condition.

Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by PointZerom: 6:53pm On May 29, 2018
Metuh:

This project was one of the projects started by Buhari in 1998 as PTF chairman, he looted the fund then' and abandoned it.
Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by olatubosunbob: 6:54pm On May 29, 2018
Nigeria has been sanitized

Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by Metuh: 6:56pm On May 29, 2018
PointZerom:

This project was one of the projects started by Buhari in 1998 as PTF chairman, he looted the fund then' and abandoned it.
So now he is back to his senses
Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by bejeria101(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2018
Borehole fa! Yet dis airhead would be running his tapwater mouth against pple better than him. Apc failure!
Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by deomelo: 7:18pm On May 29, 2018
bejeria101:
Borehole fa! Yet dis airhead would be running his tapwater mouth against pple better than him. Apc failure!

Den don lock up your fake borehole thread, but this joker ran here to continue their lies and fake rubbish...

The only failure I see here is you. grin

Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by PVision2020(m): 7:18pm On May 29, 2018
So far PMB is developing SW, even though I don't like his lackadaisical attitude towards the Fulani herdmen thing, me and and my house will vote him in again.

Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by deomelo: 7:19pm On May 29, 2018
Metuh:

See painment..... grin

Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by PointZerom: 7:29pm On May 29, 2018
Metuh:
So now he is back to his senses

Not actually but election things.
Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by deomelo: 8:23pm On May 29, 2018

Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by deomelo: 8:27pm On May 29, 2018

Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by Augiiee(m): 9:03pm On May 29, 2018
Naijacost22:
Looking at the before and after pics, looks like it was just repainted for commissioning.

APC Na Fraud i swear.
Why don't you post the before and after pics, and we will be the judge of that #IpobianMiscreant
Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by deomelo: 9:25pm On May 29, 2018
Augiiee:

Why don't you post the before and after pics, and we will be the judge of that #IpobianMiscreant

Expecting intelligence, truth, sane and rational reasoning from Igbos is like expecting pigs to fly.

They just can not rise above lies, fraud, bitterness, hate, frustration and anti-Nigerian behavior.

Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by Mcreloaded(m): 9:25pm On May 29, 2018
The day a project will be competed and a white man is not there or a project executed without a white man then I will know our universities have started teaching practicals in school and less theory.
With all the university in Nigeria both private and public including polytechnics our graduates can never boast of executing a standard project unless a white man is in charge and taking pictures with government officials as if it boosts their morale or makes the project more authentic.

Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by deomelo: 9:28pm On May 29, 2018

Let's not forget our vice presido.

He's doing great things...

#NaijaOnTheMove

#NaijaISwINNING

Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by deomelo: 9:44pm On May 29, 2018
Everywhere I look, everybody is working from Lai Mohamed to Fashola, Amaechi, Fayemi. Even the military is not left out, they are stepping up their game too.

The new Nigerian renaissance and sense of awakening is really heartwarming.

Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by deomelo: 9:52pm On May 29, 2018

[img]NIGERIAN AIR FORCE DEPLOYS SPECIAL FORCES TO NEWLY ESTABLISHED QUICK RESPONSE WING NGUROJE, TARABA STATE [/img]
Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by deomelo: 9:55pm On May 29, 2018

Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by deomelo: 9:58pm On May 29, 2018

NAF COMMISSIONS HEADQUARTERS COMPLEX, OTHER PROJECTS AT INSTITUTE OF SAFETY IN KADUNA
Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by deomelo: 10:01pm On May 29, 2018

PERSONNEL WELFARE: NAF COMMISSIONS NEW ACCOMMODATION, BLOCKS OF CLASSROOMS AT 209 QUICK RESPONSE GROUP IPETU IJESHA.
Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by deomelo: 10:02pm On May 29, 2018

Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by deomelo: 10:04pm On May 29, 2018

NAF COMMISSIONS DIALYSIS CENTRE AT NAF REFERENCE HOSPITAL PORT HACOURT, INSPECTS ONGOING HELICOPTER REACTIVATION WORKS

Pastor Adewale Giwa: Buhari, APC Leaders Begged Obama, US For Support In 2015 / Gunmen Open Fire At Polling Unit In Delta / 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson