Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole (19801 Views)

Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara / FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects / Anambra State Government Tours Major Water Projects In The State-(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by ossy7881: 8:21am On May 30, 2018
admin move to front page

Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by Konze70: 8:51am On May 30, 2018
This lia mohameds face looks like a menstrual pad
Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by bejeria101(m): 8:55am On May 30, 2018
deomelo:

Den don lock up your fake borehole thread, but this joker ran here to continue their lies and fake rubbish...

The only failure I see here is you. grin

Na so e pain u reach? Nl kid lol
Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by Oblang(m): 9:48am On May 30, 2018
Weldone deomelo...the work is massively going on..

Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by Emassive(m): 12:10pm On May 30, 2018
The time you took to prepare this message shows how much you must deliver to get your May pay as a BMC...

I am not even an Igbo so you abuse them all you can but I know no sane Southerner will think like your insane mind.

front5line:
Oh ye, children of hate from the land the sun will never rise !

What do you all have to say having discovered that Lai Mohammed commissioned a dam instead of a borehole PDP lied he commissioned ?

I have decide to dedicate my lifetime to exposing how much the hate the Igbo tribe abhor nothing but hate for anyone not from among them.

Look at all the quoted monicker below.

You will be astonished that they are all Igbos n some will come on NL to claim Igbo souls are not drenched in hate.

Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by deomelo: 3:04pm On May 30, 2018

Abuja Metro.

Re: Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole by QuietMynd: 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
deomelo:

HM Babatunde Fashola inspects the National Housing Programme, a bedroom semi-detached bungalows in Ebonyi State. #FasholaSETour
Baba, pls do u knw minister of power, work instagram handle.
I want to follow it in order to be updated about is works.

Raid On Atiku's Son's Home, Obi's Frozen Account Fake News From PDP- Garba Shehu / El-zakzaky: House Of Reps Commend Buhari, DSS For Obeying Court Order (video) / "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu