Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? (5757 Views)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women / Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by luap: 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2010
Every woman is dateable, even the biatches or ones that like to castrate men. Here the rules: Tell them your interested, ask them what they are about. Figure the out and give them something they want. Make the connection of your own interested and giving them what they want, so your interest becomes their interest. The seduction begins.
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by Loveaflame(m): 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2010
Many suggestions would be given.Let me give you the acid test attributes as an expert in this field.The following are the key things you should look out for in a dateable guy.
1. HIS SPEECH : Take note of the content of his words when discussing with him.Is the content self centered? Is it more of blowing his trumpet? Is it filled with more intimacy words than inspirational or what life holds for both of you? Is it about what other ladies have done to him? Is it of more sensual or godly? Is he free when discusing with you and does he pause often when talking,showing signs of concealing certain things?
2. HIS ACTIONS : Does his actions tally with what he says or claim to believe in? Is he comfortable with you in the midst of other females or his friends or does he shys away from you? How does he take it when being corrected for his misdeeds? Many will argue when corrected but will definitely adjust later.
3. HIS LIFESTYLE: How does he live his life? Is he accountable to any other person beside his parents? Do not take this lightly? If he is not accountable to anyone like religious leaders or an elderly person,that's a danger signal.Does he have a good record in his compound or neighbourhood? If he doesn't,you had better run away.Are you comfortable with his ideas of life?
4. INTEGRITY : Is he a truthful person? Does he speaks the truth when you asked some sensitive questions or he just use other words to cover up or shun the question? Does he live a life above board and suspicious behaviours?
These are just few of what you should look out for.You can check my blog by Tomorrow evening for the full attributes.
www.hotandromanticmarriage..com
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by cripplswag(m): 10:10am On Jun 15, 2010
*shakes head vigorously* Man has been reduced to a lab mouse. No wonda our parents tink we old-skool. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by makajibbz(m): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2010
cripplswag:

*shakes head vigorously* Man has been reduced to a lab mouse. No wonda our parents tink we old-skool. grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol, hahahaha
lab mouse. grin
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by buccaneer7(m): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2010
Who are you girls choosing? Na unu know ooO. When we strick maybe then unu nor go choose again. hahahah. Just kiddin anyway

When a man get money and he doesnt notice a girl he eventually catch the girls gazing at him, thats the key point guys go make better money no all girls will choose you even when you are not avalaible. hahahhaa

Nas said,
YOU LOOSE MONEY CHASING WOMEN, BUT YOU NEVER LOOSE WOMEN CHASING MONEY
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by cripplswag(m): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2010
buccaneer7:

Who are you girls choosing? Na unu know ooO. When we strick maybe then unu nor go choose again. hahahah. Just kiddin anyway

When a man get money and he doesnt notice a girl he eventually catch the girls gazing at him, thats the key point guys go make better money no all girls will choose you even when you are not avalaible. hahahhaa

Nas said,

U cudnt b more right buccaneer. I learnt dat a really long time ago. The three most important attributes in a date-able guy are; money, money, money grin grin grin grin grin grin. How many ladies wud want to put up for long with a dead broke usher look alike? mscheew
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by makajibbz(m): 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2010
cripplswag:

U cudnt b more right buccaneer. I learnt dat a really long time ago. The three most important attributes in a date-able guy are; money, money, money grin grin grin grin grin grin. How many ladies wud want to put up for long with a dead broke usher look alike? mscheew
true! grin
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by PHILEOLOVE(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2010
Date-able quality - fear of God & respectable words ,this will tell you how he will treat ypu & not moneyyyyyyyyyyyyy though it had it s roles to play.
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by makajibbz(m): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2010
PHILEOLOVE:

Date-able quality - fear of God & respectable words ,this will tell you how he will treat ypu & not moneyyyyyyyyyyyyy though it had it s roles to play.
are you male or female? your IP says male shocked
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by jaybee3(m): 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2010
boobs and bum is to men as ______ is to women
a) bank balance
b) bank balance
c) bank balance
d) bank balance
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by ojodomoEz: 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2010
the important attributes in a date-able guy is poise, confidence, self discipline and charisma.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by makajibbz(m): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2010
jay bee:

bosoms and bum is to men as ______ is to women
a) bank balance
b) bank balance
c) bank balance
d) bank balance

grin grin LWKMD
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by 28Schweet(f): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2010
grin

his face, his body, the way he's dressed, the bank balance, the wheels, the house, most importantly, the way he addresses me the first time cool
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by MrCork24: 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2010
Well, mine is:

- big bottom - light skin
- big boobsi
- heavt thigh
- side hips
- wide lips
- long leg
- and real hair
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by follypimpi(m): 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2010
^ U gay boss ?
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by makajibbz(m): 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2010
follypimpi:

^ U gay boss ?
dnt mind the crazy dude . . . he cant read!!! grin
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by MrCork24: 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2010
Gay means happy, Check your English dictionary!!!! undecided
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2010
A dateable guy has the qualities that could make a woman, like to be around with him not only for a date but could be for a lifetime. Among in my list are:

- Not necessarily handsome but should be neat & presentable.
- Good character
- With good sense of humor – People with a sense of humor are not only lovable—they’re memorable. cheesy
- Confident but not boastful
- Kind – He should be kind enough to pay the bill during the date. grin
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by makajibbz(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2010
Eyah:

- Not necessarily handsome
so you fit d date dis guy

Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by MrCork24: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2010
makajibbz , is that your face? shocked
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2010
makajibbz:

Do you think he is neat & presentable?
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by MrCork24: 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2010
NIgerian women would normally date anything for money,, inluding makajibbz (the above picture)
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by yme1(f): 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2010
the fear of GOD is always important kiss
crazely lively
a package accepter
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by makajibbz(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2010
Eyah:

Do you think he is neat & presentable?
[/quote
Probably . . . dats jus his face
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by Kunbee: 1:07am On Aug 01, 2010
makajibbz:

rofl
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 01, 2010
All these list u girls are putting up, is there also another list in case u don't find a guy having those qualities? Like an alternative. Lets see it pls.
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by makajibbz(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2010
Da_archer:

All these list u girls are putting up, is there also another list in case u don't find a guy having those qualities? Like an alternative. Lets see it pls.
lol,.,. grin
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by nellaluv(f): 11:49am On Aug 01, 2010
Malita156:

Handsome,
Honest n faithful Intelligent  Dependable
Very caring 
Romantic
Tall with an athletic body
Comfortable
Generous
Focused
Cool tenpered
Open minded
Nice sense of humour
Out going n CRAZY!
Hope Am Not Askn 4 2 Much!
I hope you have a second list, or maybe when you're 48 you will have a change of mind, mscheeew

ojodomo Ez:

the important attributes in a date-able guy is poise, confidence, self discipline and charisma.[color=#990000][/color]

You mean a self-centered jerk is good enuff for you
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by nellaluv(f): 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2010
All those that want a God-fearing man, are you God-fearing yourself or you just want a man that fears God enuff not to cheat on you undecided ,
Athletic body ko, shapeless body ni lol, all of you are on a long tin tongue .

For me:
Generous
open-minded
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by makajibbz(m): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2010
nellaluv:

All those that want a God-fearing man, are you God-fearing yourself or you just want a man that fears God enuff not to cheat on you undecided ,
Athletic body ko, shapeless body ni lol, all of you are on a long tin tongue .

For me:
Generous
open-minded
shocked
just 2, wow ur every guys dream.

i might be ugly, stinking, unsensible, etc. so far i'm open minded/generous, i am ur husband.

mttseew. undecided
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2010
wellllll, he has to be:
tall(because im tall 5'9)
intelligent
God-fearing
humurous
stable money wise
sporty(because i am)
romantic
caring
loving
goodlooking
charisma
the list could go on and on, smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by nellaluv(f): 12:46am On Aug 02, 2010
makajibbz:

shocked
just 2, wow your every guys dream.

i might be ugly, stinking, unsensible, etc. so far i'm open minded/generous, i am your husband.

mttseew. undecided

An ugly stinking insensible man like you wouldn't have the courage to walk up to me,
mscheeeew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy Dating Service / Ladies Do This To Me Because I'm Too Handsome?? + PHOTOS N My PICS / Guys,post The Picture Of Ur Boo Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.