Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? (5758 Views)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women / Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by makajibbz(m): 8:31am On Aug 02, 2010
nellaluv:

An ugly stinking insensible man like you wouldn't have the courage to walk up to me,
mscheeeew
you think so , you never jam cheesy wat's in walking up 2 u, yu put sumtin4 body

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by sexylogan(m): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2010
the problem with 98% of my naija sisters is that

they claim to want a guy that's honest- but they'd really prefer the company of liars

y? liars are fun to be with , charming and,

handsome? that's a joke! isnt

it naija girls that always say " fine boy wey no get money na monkey?

and that yarn about wantin a God-fearing "tall" guy is simply rubbish

becuz i know countless naija girls that married old short

ugly men without

batting an eyelid. their excuse? "he has wat it takes to take

care of me, and my children. lol. naija girls, i tire for una oh, grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? by makajibbz(m): 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2010
sexylogan:

the problem with 98% of my naija sisters is that

they claim to want a guy that's honest- but they'd really prefer the company of liars

y? liars are fun to be with , charming and,

handsome? that's a joke! isnt

it naija girls that always say " fine boy wey no get money na monkey?

and that yarn about wantin a God-fearing "tall" guy is simply rubbish

becuz i know countless naija girls that married old short

ugly men without

batting an eyelid. their excuse? "he has wat it takes to take

care of me, and my children. lol. naija girls, i tire for una oh, grin grin grin
wink capish, u don make sense, die. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marriage Is Overrated / I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament / Guys,post The Picture Of Ur Boo Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.