Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,064 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Saibaba 2019 Movement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saibaba 2019 Movement (1545 Views)

Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors / Biafra: This Is My Place In Onitsha,anambra State No Movement (pic) / How I Was Led To Become Shi’ite Muslim – Igbo Member Of The Islamic Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saibaba 2019 Movement by Slimluvs: 10:50am On Jun 22, 2018
[url]Saibaba2019.com[/url]
Re: Saibaba 2019 Movement by isaacojih: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
They are the lazy youths PMB was talking about on the national TV, if not laziness why on earth would a youth be working for an old, clueless, lifeless and heartless, PMB who has failed in everything he has ever done, his electioneering promises was not redeemed and yet he is still promising another.
Re: Saibaba 2019 Movement by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
Only, Sai baba, we know. His good work must continue. Some people just hate this man by default, some hate him base on religion affiliation, some hate him base on tribe he comes from, some hate him base on political affiliation he belongs while some hate him because they believe is too old to govern the country. No matter the kind of hatred that runs through your vain, believe me, I don't need your approval before I support him, he is not God, nobody will do it all, but at moment, he is doing his best and it must continue. Tell people like FFK, Fayose, Dino, Saraki who hate buhari with all their mights and other looters who stole our common money for their children and unborn generation to go and settle their cases with EFCC and leave buhari out of these. He is a human being he can't be perfect, but he is doing what many can not do. Before we talk about youths taking over, allow saibaba another term first, as one of the youths, I am of the opinion, that many youths are not yet ready, they are busy with spot betting, baba ijebu, crime, yahoo-yahoo and embracing negative part of entertainment. It is only after Davido and the like entertainers that you will see youths of nowadays queueing, but no matter how much you spend on advertisement for academic forum to gather youths, you will not see them. Who is the best candidate that you and I believe can do better than Buhari? Are you talking about Atiku, Saraki, Sowore etc., believe me, even if anyone of them wins, after one year, we will still begin to abuse them and find their faults. At this juncture, most of us are no longer ready for any experiment, the one we have seen and compare with previous governments is enough, this one soars higher by my own assessment, he should be allow to continue. SaiBaba, 2019. Only the thieves, corrupt individual and those who hate him naturally or by default, political affiliation, tribe, religion and envy will not want him to continue his good work. They hate you, but you keep loving them by executing various infrastructural development in their domains. They keep insulting and mocking you, yet you never replied them. They curse you daily, but it is to no effect because you have ever been working so hard to make Nigeria better than you met it. They said you are religion extremist, but those of us who are Christians never found you as one, except, those who are accusing you wrongly as one based on their selfish reasons; just because they are advised to clear themselves with EFCC, they just want everything to collapse so they can cover up and escape. Who made them watch men or mouth piece for Christians? Where were they when they were collecting their big share from previous government, how many times did they remember to fight for Christians then? Now, they remember to fight for Christians and bitter towards buhari everyday because they have questions to answer from EFCC is not good enough. Ffk and co should try another trick, these will not work. Sai baba 2019.
Re: Saibaba 2019 Movement by JERRYDON005: 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
[quote author=Slimluvs post=68145232]Sai Baba Buhari[/qte] . . thought FG banned codein if i call u fool your village people will say i'm right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyibo Man Travels Down To Nigeria To Arrest Yahoo Boys Who Scammed Him / I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari / In My Eyes, I Have Seen Powerful Men Crumble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.