Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC (38154 Views)

Fayose Speaks On Congratulatory Message To President Buhari Over Tribunal Victor / Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC / Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by Ekiti360(m): 8:05pm On May 29, 2018
​Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State says the defection of former Minister of State for Works, Mr. Dayo Adeyeye from the PDP to APC will not affect the party’s fortune.

The governor made the disclosure in a statement issued by his Special Assistant on Public Communication and New Media, Mr Lere Olayinka in Ado Ekiti on Tuesday.

Fayose said that Adeyeye’s defection to the All Progressives Congress had merely confirmed his earlier position that he was never a loyal and committed member of the Peoples democratic Party.

According to him, “I am not bothered by the action taken by the former aspirant in the just concluded PDP governorship primary election in the state.

“His move to APC will not in any way affect us. This is because majority of those he thought were behind him did not defect with him.

“In fact, one of his two party agents for the last primary is still with us in PDP and you know what that means.”

“If somebody is your party agent and could not go with you to another party it tells a lot and even as he is moving from PDP, many others from APC are coming to us, so we have nothing to lose with his defection,” he said.

The governor said that he held no grudge against him because he had the right to move from one political party to the other adding that he wished him well in his new party.

“While he was the PDP national spokesman, he had spoken terrible things against the APC and he has now gone to join the same party,” Fayose said.

http://kikiotolu.com/fayose-speaks-on-adeyeyes-defection-to-apc/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by kingzfarms(m): 8:11pm On May 29, 2018
Another FTC today, I dedicate this to Fayose and Pdp

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by AUTOCRATIC(m): 8:15pm On May 29, 2018
We they observe

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by bedspread: 8:16pm On May 29, 2018
The Manner at which our Politicians go back to their Vomit is Disgusting and Irritating ...
Almost all our Politicians are Directionless and Have no political ideas ......
Imagine a man that was the Spokesman for the PDP.... said all manner of things about the APC and so on... The same manner goes back to his vomit because He Losses an Election....

I Spit on Dayo Adeyeye

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by tuniski: 8:36pm On May 29, 2018
The man has lost it. He never really appeared to me as someone driven by conviction!

I wonder how he will feel when even with him, 16:0 is reloaded,how?

38 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:38pm On May 29, 2018
[s]
bedspread:
The Manner at which our Politicians go back to their Vomit is Disgusting and Irritating ...
Almost all our Politicians are Directionless and Have no political ideas ......
Imagine a man that was the Spokesman for the PDP.... said all manner of things about the APC and so on... The same manner goes back to his vomit because He Losses an Election....

I Spit on Dayo Adeyeye
[/s]

Because he knew then, he was feeding you ipob yoots with lies and lies. Just like the current spokesman is doing now. He too will defect after Buhari is sworn in for another term next year.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:41pm On May 29, 2018
tuniski:
The man has lost it. He never really appeared to me as someone driven by conviction!

I wonder how he will feel when even with him, 16:0 is reloaded,how?

Continue shouting 16:0 till Fayemi is declared the winner, and you guys would come and shout rigging grin

I still remember this word GEJ Till 2019.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 29, 2018
no political idealogy all what they care about is their own selfish interest. a man who stands for nothing and falls for everything is the definition of Nigerian politicians

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by rejoice4eva(m): 9:00pm On May 29, 2018
Disgusting and irritating shameless leaders. smh

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by awakeupcall4all(m): 9:09pm On May 29, 2018
Useless AGIP politician with no moral nor value...The same Fayemi you left in AC to join PDP..Now you are back to lick your vomit in APC under the same Fayemi...

Adeyeye you just made the greatest mistake of your life and i can assure you that you will live to regret this day till you die..

No force on this earth can stop the imminent defeat and disgrace of Fayemi and his army of rogues, grand thieves and Yahoo Boy..

Imagine having a Atiku Bagudu a known thief arrested for money laundering and Shina peller(Never knew he is now in APC) a known yahoo boi and ritualist to head a satanic gang of 77....We are all ready for you all in EKITI STATE....Now you have an idea why EFCC went to bust another bubbling club in island just to discredit them to shina peller's Quilox club gain....And we call this fight against corruption?? God punish una!!

Buhari and his army of Fulani herdsman will meet their Waterloo here in Ekiti state and that will be the beginning of the end of that satanic enclave called APC..

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by tuniski: 9:10pm On May 29, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Continue shouting 16:0 till Fayemi is declared the winner, and you guys would come and shout rigging grin

Whosoever wins in Ekiti will only win because that is the verdict of ekiti people! July 14th is around the corner. Wish Adeyeye good rest!

13 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by Buffalowings3(m): 9:10pm On May 29, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Long time no see
How is Benue?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by Beress(m): 9:10pm On May 29, 2018
The harlot Ngene...... Ukwune is already everywhere in the thread spewing thrash

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by dmbb: 9:11pm On May 29, 2018
End of the road for Fayose

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by tuniski: 9:13pm On May 29, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Useless AGIP politician with no moral nor value...The same Fayemi you left in AC to join PDP..Now you are back to lick your vomit in APC under the same Fayemi...

Adeyeye you just made the greatest mistake of your life and i can assure you that you will live to regret this day till you die..

No force on this earth can stop the imminent defeat and disgrace of Fayemi and his army of rogues, grand thieves and Yahoo Boy..

Imagine having a Atiku Bagudu a none thief arrested for money laundering and Shina peller(Never knew he is now in APC) a known yahoo boi and ritualist to head a satanic gang of 77....We are all ready for you all in EKITI STATE....Now you have an idea why EFCC went to bust another bubbling club in island just to discredit them to shina peller's Quilox club gain....And we call this fight against corruption?? God punish una!!

Buhari and his army of Fulani herdsman will meet their Waterloo here in Ekiti state and that will be the beginning of the end of that satanic enclave called APC..
Let them gang up they will be defeated fair and square by the people of ekiti!

14 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by deebsman1(m): 9:13pm On May 29, 2018
Fayose forget it

1 Like

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by visijo(m): 9:14pm On May 29, 2018
Politicians are deceptive..

This is Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by PointZerom: 9:15pm On May 29, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Because he knew then, he was feeding you ipob yoots with lies and lies. Just like the current spokesman is doing now. He too will defect after Buhari is sworn in for another term next year.

Blablablablablablabla as usual. Pls shock me by typing something logical.

15 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by oshe11: 9:15pm On May 29, 2018
Cross-Carpetting aint good

Infact that should be a reason not to vote for such person in the future

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by BlackHatNaija: 9:16pm On May 29, 2018
Fayose have no clue what just hit him and his camp. He's only trying to be diplomatic with the truth.

How can he say he's not bothered. Someone that was the runner up to Eleka with 771 votes. Just because he was behind Eleka that was why he won.

Adeyeye is the smart person here, he knows Fayemi will never lose Ekiti election and that's why he jumped ship to continue service in Fayemi's cabinet and for a better chance at governorship after Fayemi's tenure.

Fayose doesn't know what just hit him.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by Memphis357(m): 9:16pm On May 29, 2018
A snitch is a bitchass!!!
Dayo Adeyeye is a snitchass bitch!

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by olamakinde(m): 9:18pm On May 29, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

shut up

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by Promismike(m): 9:19pm On May 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by NaijaMutant(f): 9:19pm On May 29, 2018
grin
Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by Mansur59: 9:20pm On May 29, 2018
Bla bla bla you all should continue shouting and insulting that wont change anything APC is the . go with them or go 4 doom. sai Baba

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by keneck1: 9:21pm On May 29, 2018
awakeupcall4all:

Imagine having a Atiku Bagudu a none thief arrested for money laundering and Shina peller(Never knew he is now in APC) a known yahoo boi and ritualist to head a satanic gang of 77....We are all ready for you all in EKITI STATE....Now you have an idea why EFCC went to bust another bubbling club in island just to discredit them to shina peller's Quilox club gain....And we call this fight against corruption?? God punish una!!

i usually have issues with people like you that arrogate powers that you don't have i laugh,playing God anyhow,if Fayose's stooge loses what will then happen,may be set Nigeria on fire like Asari once boasted prior to 2015 election,o boi go siddon e-lion

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. / Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter / "Send Me A DM", Gov. Yahaya Bello Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.