Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC (3595 Views)

Fayose Speaks On Congratulatory Message To President Buhari Over Tribunal Victor / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA / Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC by psucc(m): 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
Fayose speaks on decamping from PDP to APCPublished on August 5, 2018 By Seun Opejobi

Ayodele Fayose, outgoing Governor of Ekiti State on Sunday insisted that he was still a member of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Fayose, who is the Chairman of PDP’s Governors Forum, said those associating him with a move to the All Progressives Congress, APC, were doing so at their own political deceit.

In a series of tweets, the fierce critic of the APC-led Federal Government urged urged PDP members to come together and rescue Nigeria from the “tyrannical govt”.

Fayose tweeted, “I remain in PDP and those associating me with the APC can continue to celebrate their own political self deceit.
Together we must rescue Nigeria and its people from the APC tyrannical govt.

“Linking me with any APC leader is like saying that I’m associating with armed robbers who stole the mandate of Ekiti people. If it will remain one man that will continue to stand against the tyrannical govt of Buhari and his APC, that one man will be Peter Ayodele Fayose.”

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC by segmond(m): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
APC don't need you

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC by madridguy(m): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
shocked
Re: Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC by babasanti: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
I'm Peter the rock

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC by bender79: 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hmm. I'm watching fayose like a bat.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC by BAILMONEY: 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
BAD NEWS FOR AFONJA MUSLIMS

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC by Corrinthians(m): 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
Is this one still alive. Even his fervent supporters on the forum seem to have forgotten about him. grin

I hope he isn't IN PAINS anymore. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC by ikaboy: 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
is he mocking saraki the offa robbery sponsor??

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC by Kingosytex(m): 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
Fayose i always tell people that you are going to laugh last...

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC by deltaisgreat: 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
segmond:
APC don't need you
na lie APC dey beg am to join them. He is the ROCK. UNLOVABLE.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC by Ever8054: 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
Kingosytex:
Fayose i always tell people that you are going to laugh last...
so were is the laugh ?....or you are just mocking the guy?...its ya type that pushed him into opening his mouth so wide that the ekiti governorship election has manage to shut it for him...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC by kunmiiii: 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
Abegi joor!! look at the way he's sounding so unyielding and uncompromising,*Yimu* as if he has an iota of integrity or honor with all the childish gimmicks and antics he has perpetuated. Nigerian politicians don't have a smidgen of integrity or care about anything else apart from themselves.

All these people defecting upandan and even back to their excrete has said much worst things about the parties they defected from in the first place, I can bet Fayose is only sounding like this because he hasn't been made the right offer yet. Bunch of looting sell-outs!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC by Ingocof(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mr fayose, riding on we are watching the film
Re: Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC by SolutionMee: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nice one Mr

We're currently working on retrieving the stolen mandate

Give us the directory to upload the retrieved mandate to

I love you for standing against the tyrant
Re: Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC by Patosky4U: 12:16am On Aug 06, 2018
E-warriors how much are they paying u people sef?
Re: Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC by softwareman(m): 1:41am On Aug 06, 2018
ikaboy:
is he mocking saraki the offa robbery sponsor??
GOD PUNISH INCOMPETENT DOCTORS: PUTTING BANDAGE ON A BROKEN NECK TO SUPPORT A DISLOCATED HAND!!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC by konshency(m): 2:05am On Aug 06, 2018
I beg who go dash dis man brain.... who need him
Re: Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC by wallex1983(m): 2:33am On Aug 06, 2018
Ortom initially denied, but moved.

Bolaji Abdulahi denied, he moved

We are used to all these things.

We know you will still move.

Ordinary tear gas, you almost died. I can't imagine when immunity goes off your neck and the government comes after you for all your past misyarns.

I still believe that if we'll managed, APC will still be the ultimate Beneficiary of this defective defection drama
Re: Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC by CircleOfWilis: 4:54am On Aug 06, 2018
No smoke without fire
Re: Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC by superlanny(m): 5:02am On Aug 06, 2018
We dont want craze people in APC abeg.
Re: Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC by dukie25: 5:26am On Aug 06, 2018
“Linking me with any APC leader is like saying that I’m associating with armed robbers who stole the mandate of Ekiti people. If it will remain one man that will continue to stand against the tyrannical govt of Buhari and his APC, that one man will be Peter Ayodele Fayose

This is why I love Peter D Rock
Re: Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC by Kingosytex(m): 5:34am On Aug 06, 2018
Ever8054:
so were is the laugh ?....or you are just mocking the guy?...its ya type that pushed him into opening his mouth so wide that the ekiti governorship election has manage to shut it for him...
i have said what i want to say if you don't like it, you can go and argue with your ancestors
Re: Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC by akewlere: 6:33am On Aug 06, 2018
[quote author=BAILMONEY post=70017959]BAD NEWS FOR AFONJA MUSLIMS [/quote at times even if you are ignoramus , you can still act like someone with sense na , instead of displaying your level of mental retardation]
Re: Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC by akewlere: 6:35am On Aug 06, 2018
softwareman:

GOD PUNISH INCOMPETENT DOCTORS: PUTTING BANDAGE ON A BROKEN NECK TO SUPPORT A DISLOCATED HAND!!
God punish dem oooooo [color=#550000][/color] grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. / Enugu Clean Team Drums Support For Ugwuanyi's Re-election / Shirtless IPOB Members Storm Abakaliki Streets For Biafra Evangelism (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.