Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC (38175 Views)

Fayose Speaks On Congratulatory Message To President Buhari Over Tribunal Victor / Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC / Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by tuniski: 9:07am On May 31, 2018
PHILipu1:

Take it to the bank.
Just like Jonathan and PDP needed Ekiti state in 2014 against 2015 general election and they did everything to win it,that is how APC need Ekiti state this year against 2019.

The election will be free and fair like in 2014 and AOC will defeat Fayose and PDP come July 14.
People choice or not,we shall see how popular Fayose is without support from aso rock.
I'm really excited, if he wins it for PDP,then I will apologize and take him as a political guru but I know that fayose can not match Fayemi without federal might which he has enjoyed in almost all his contest.

Take it to the bank.
Very lame why didn't Pdp do anything to win the presidency on march 28th 2015,why? Sometimes some lines of thought are too upside-down and without validity! Pele.

Fayemi is not street credible the initial election victory was allocated to him by the court. Now hee will be thrashed resoundingly to put a final closure to all the nonsense talk that he was defeated by federal might as if the ekiti people didn't vote but results jjust written.
Wake up from the bitter loser's talk of apc that Fayemi was defeated by conspiracy but aregbesola couldn't be defeated similarly neither could all the might deliver presidential victory.
The stage is set perfectly for a proof of rejection by ekiti people of fayemi.
Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by PHILipu1(m): 9:30am On May 31, 2018
tuniski:

Very lame why didn't Pdp do anything to win the presidency on march 28th 2015,why? Sometimes some lines of thought are too upside-down and without validity! Pele.

Fayemi is not street credible the initial election victory was allocated to him by the court. Now hee will be thrashed resoundingly to put a final closure to all the nonsense talk that he was defeated by federal might as if the ekiti people didn't vote but results jjust written.
Wake up from the bitter loser's talk of apc that Fayemi was defeated by conspiracy but aregbesola couldn't be defeated similarly neither could all the might deliver presidential victory.
The stage is set perfectly for a proof of rejection by ekiti people of fayemi.

Fayemi was too gentle and not radical like Aregbesola.
We all heard the tape of how the security forces were used.
Obanikoro a key actor has also confessed.

It was just that the real figure between Buhari and Jonathan was too much and that was why all PDP rigging in 2015 couldn't swallow Buhari votes and thanks to card readers which also helped and that is why all the million votes that PDP normally gets from most southern states were not possible in 2015.

Card readers in Ekiti election and no federal might for Fayose will lead to total defeat for PDP.

It doesn't amaze you that Fayose and his camp are already crying at the top of their voice.

First,I want Fayose to stop APC leaders from entering Ekiti to campaign for their candidate like in 2014,I want Fayose to go to NSA and collect funds like in 2014,and i also want fayose to arrest or put APC leaders in Ekiti state under house arrest on election day like in 2014,then I will know that Fayose will still win like in 2014 and that he didn't win in 2014 with federal might.
Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by tuniski: 10:00am On May 31, 2018
PHILipu1:

Fayemi was too gentle and not radical like Aregbesola.
We all heard the tape of how the security forces were used.
Obanikoro a key actor has also confessed.

It was just that the real figure between Buhari and Jonathan was too much and that was why all PDP rigging in 2015 couldn't swallow Buhari votes and thanks to card readers which also helped and that is why all the million votes that PDP normally gets from most southern states were not possible in 2015.

Card readers in Ekiti election and no federal might for Fayose will lead to total defeat for PDP.

It doesn't amaze you that Fayose and his camp are already crying at the top of their voice.

First,I want Fayose to stop APC leaders from entering Ekiti to campaign for their candidate like in 2014,I want Fayose to go to NSA and collect funds like in 2014,and i also want fayose to arrest or put APC leaders in Ekiti state under house arrest on election day like in 2014,then I will know that Fayose will still win like in 2014 and that he didn't win in 2014 with federal might.
All your talk, where do you place the ekiti people? You simply think ekiti people are cows right?
No federal might even United nations might can win you election in ekiti. The people will decide who they want.

Enuff of this back and forth. May God spare us to July 14th and beyond. You will know the reality.
Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by PHILipu1(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2018
tuniski:

All your talk, where do you place the ekiti people? You simply think ekiti people are cows right?
No federal might even United nations might can win you election in ekiti. The people will decide who they want.

Enuff of this back and forth. May God spare us to July 14th and beyond. You will know the reality.
Wake up from your slumber.
But federal might won it for fayose in 2014 na!
So,what has change?
Just promise that you will not come online to cry that APC rig a free and fair election after July 14.
Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by tuniski: 5:30pm On May 31, 2018
PHILipu1:

Wake up from your slumber.
But federal might won it for fayose in 2014 na!
So,what has change?
Just promise that you will not come online to cry that APC rig a free and fair election after July 14.
Delusional! Fayose won it clean and fair. PdP will defeat fayemi again and again!

The people who keep talking lamely about federal might are simply the most bitter losers!
Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by PHILipu1(m): 6:22pm On May 31, 2018
tuniski:

Delusional! Fayose won it clean and fair. PdP will defeat fayemi again and again!

The people who keep talking lamely about federal might are simply the most bitter losers!
Clean and fair?
I hope when APC use the same tactics to also win it by July 14,you will not come online and cry rigging?

APC will win it clean and fair too by using Fayose tactics OK.
Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by tuniski: 9:46pm On May 31, 2018
PHILipu1:

Clean and fair?
I hope when APC use the same tactics to also win it by July 14,you will not come online and cry rigging?

APC will win it clean and fair too by using Fayose tactics OK.
Let them use any tactics they will be defeated.
Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by PHILipu1(m): 10:12pm On May 31, 2018
tuniski:

Let them use any tactics they will be defeated.
Don't go offline after July 14 and thunder will strike you if you say that APC rig the election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde: Former Governor, His Wife, Others Shared Contract Money In Oyo / Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) / Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.