Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) (41735 Views)

Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts / President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) / 23 Members Of Ekiti House Of Assembly Storm Fayose's Residence (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 8:56am On May 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by hush15: 8:57am On May 30, 2018
Jaideyone:
aregbe has commissioned projects fayose can only dream of including several flyovers. how's that for comparison? grin

The same aregbe has mortgage the future of that state for 40+ years. I doubt any meaningful thing can be done any further because whats is left can only cater for salaries and its insufficient sef
Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by Yusuf54: 8:59am On May 30, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
How much is kano and Ekiti receiving as allocation,why not compare Ekiti with Kogi,Osun?
Have U really been to Osun state before ?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by Printerscanner: 9:03am On May 30, 2018
yomi96:
incoherent rant. how do you it was the governor that gave the order. give us facts or forever shut up. it is people like you that needs to use your brain

Someone like you have no brain at all. It is obvious.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by brookz: 9:05am On May 30, 2018
Chai, See Weyrey oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by cnonyechi(f): 9:12am On May 30, 2018
anibirelawal:
grin

What can we call this now ehn? Isn't this a missplaced priority

Na u sabi
Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by lastempero: 9:13am On May 30, 2018
Egwuregwu in the high places.
Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:13am On May 30, 2018
Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by Jsucre(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2018
Fayose I love your juju. na original one, you just caged their sense just like that.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by larride(m): 9:16am On May 30, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I said pictures,who has time for politicians talk?

If I show you the picture of the trumpet bridge at Gbongan, will you apologize and never compare Osun with Ekiti again?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 9:19am On May 30, 2018
sarrki:
YESTERDAY, Ekiti State House of Assembly conducted its sitting under the newly commissioned Fly Over in Ado Ekiti on the order of Ayo Fayose.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/ekiti-2018-lawmakers-hold-sitting-on-highway-endorse-olusola-for-governor/amp/

Ekiti peeps never fail to amaze me

1 Like

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by Augiiee(m): 9:20am On May 30, 2018
#BrainDead
Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by Nfora: 9:21am On May 30, 2018
The peak of insanity.

This can happen only in Ekiti,ironically,the state where we have a considerable level of literacy!

I just pray Ekiti people will by themselves bring back decency and decorum to governance.

All these national disgrace because of a bridge?

SMH

undecided

1 Like

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by AdultMaleNegro(m): 9:22am On May 30, 2018
This is in support of our governor's government of the street, by the street and for the street.
Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by ademoladeji(m): 9:25am On May 30, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
When would APC govs commision big projects like this?

Abule Egba flyover was constructed n commissioned in 6months. Ambode six months in office was better than Ekiti whole democratic rule which even include Fayemi's reign

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by Bluffly: 9:27am On May 30, 2018
This kind of stupidity exists in societies where the primary purpose of holding political office is to enrich oneself. Those lawmakers are hungry. Fayose was hungry before he became governor, hence he will give such an order. They are all products of hunger

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 9:31am On May 30, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I said pictures,who has time for politicians talk?
were you in coma when pictures were flying around online? how about pictures of the gbogan flyover from the link I gave you? you can't see that one too?

may God heal you

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by Naijazeus: 9:32am On May 30, 2018
bugidon:
Ofe mmanu people grin

ajokutamamumi

1 Like

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by adeomoade204(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2018
sarrki:

Ganduje did better

Fayemi build the new government house in Ekiti, Aregbesola build multiple model schools
Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by Naijazeus: 9:38am On May 30, 2018
Yusuf54:
Have U really been to Osun state before ?

No mind am. Imagine someone comparing Osun with Ekiti. What nonsense.How many project has Fayose commissioned as compared to Aregbesola?
I am not from Osun or Ekiti, but we should not be blinded by parochial sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:38am On May 30, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Picture of the flyover?

Please quote with pictures of Fayose's fly over bridge or whatever bridge(s) he has constructed for the good people of Ekiti.

That is your Fayose on a site visit when the "Trumpet bridge" was under construction.

I took that bridge some few months ago and the experience was pretty interesting.

Infrastructures? You really don't want to compare Rauf with Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by Naijazeus: 9:41am On May 30, 2018
adeomoade204:

Fayemi build the new government house in Ekiti, Aregbesola build multiple model schools

True.
I am yet to see a governor in south-west, apart fro Ambode, that has carried out and commission more project than Aregbe.
isn't Ekiti the poorest state in the south west?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by Naijazeus: 9:42am On May 30, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Please quote with pictures of Fayose's fly over bridge or whatever bridge(s) he has constructed for the good people of Ekiti.

That is your Fayose on a site visit with Rauf when the "Trumpet bridge" was under construction.

I took that bridge some few months ago and the experience was pretty interesting.

Great one. They are incomparable.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 9:43am On May 30, 2018
aisammy4:

There is certainly something fishy going on within the PDP in Ekiti State. And with all these, one can deduce that Fayose's election was rigged. Its very clear that he come in to power through the back door.

Lol, weren't you in this country then? It's in the open that the election which brought Fayose to power was fraught with electoral malpractice, it's what the PDP know how to do best, rig elections..

What Fayose and his bandwagons are doing now is just their usual shenanigans, aim is to whip up sentiment so as to curry sympathy should things eventually go south..

When they cook they don't like to eat their own meals.. I'm not saying the FG should rig this coming election coz it's what Jonathan did for Fayose, I'm just saying the PDP should stop foaming in the mouth coz they're no saints. All of the ills plaguing us today they set the template.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by greatman247(m): 9:48am On May 30, 2018
these people are bunch of fools, so them never see flyover before? i no blame them. make kuku dey worship the flyover then grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by greatman247(m): 9:53am On May 30, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

That is your Fayose on a site visit when the "Trumpet bridge" was under construction.

Fayose is nothing but a noise maker, Aregbe did great, providing infrastructure that can directly benefit the people and that can address their immediate problems.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 9:54am On May 30, 2018
Are Ekiti people averagely foolish!

What's the meaning of all tthis.The Governor is a true representation of his people. Loud, dumb and empty.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 9:54am On May 30, 2018
Assembly of demented fools. Mtcheeeeew God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by opeyemicollins(m): 9:57am On May 30, 2018
Their action is nothing but madness,in what way will that be of benefit to the people they are representing

1 Like

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by idrisolayiwo(m): 10:09am On May 30, 2018
Fayose is a big slap to ekiti!
Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by philGeo(m): 10:22am On May 30, 2018
yarimo:
APC governors only commission quality projects in their various states. Ekiti State flyover that FAYOSE is claiming as achievements is the first substandard flyover in the history of Nigeria .
Have the commission GEJ projects finish? They are commissioning killing now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Aisha Buhari, Better Return Before Someone Else Takes Over The Other Room" / 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death / Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.