Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) (41733 Views)

Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts / President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) / 23 Members Of Ekiti House Of Assembly Storm Fayose's Residence (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by gannod(m): 10:26am On May 30, 2018
sarrki:
YESTERDAY, Ekiti State House of Assembly conducted its sitting under the newly commissioned Fly Over in Ado Ekiti on the order of Ayo Fayose.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/ekiti-2018-lawmakers-hold-sitting-on-highway-endorse-olusola-for-governor/amp/

They can hold their sitting anywhere. After all, when Buhari ran to London or when rats chased him out of office,APC and their supporters claimed he could work from anywhere. So what is the fuss about Ekiti assembly members?
Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by gannod(m): 10:30am On May 30, 2018
maxiuc:
taaaah shut up and come to owerri and see flyover Roch-ass built so so substandard that even motorists are scared of using it

grin grin grin..the one at Amakohia is something else. Each time I pass under it,I always pray not to be a victim of collapsed bridge. Rochas and substandard things are 5& 6

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by Akpuoru: 10:43am On May 30, 2018
From a state with the highest numbers of paupers...sorry professors

1 Like

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 10:52am On May 30, 2018
teniboss:
oga read the post na... abi your screen bad
forget him, he is just too lazy to read.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 10:53am On May 30, 2018
yomi96:
incoherent rant. how do you it was the governor that gave the order. give us facts or forever shut up. it is people like you that needs to use your brain
that's because you are too lazy and weak to read.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by MusicSots: 11:06am On May 30, 2018
I hereby declare Ekiti as a zoo. grin

I can't believe this is happening in community of sane people. This people should be featured in the next edition of AY Live

1 Like

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by Tobycharles: 11:11am On May 30, 2018
When u you thought you've seen it all...

Naija and drama...

This is Nigeria...
Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by contigiency(m): 12:26pm On May 30, 2018
Like master like followers.
Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by Killuzverdict(m): 12:28pm On May 30, 2018
Sometimes, this continent wants to make you cry! Flyover bridge? The State executive council and council of Obas should meet there too. I just hope the 6 or 9 month salaries owed have been paid.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by maxipharo(m): 1:09pm On May 30, 2018
Which Aregbe.... Your brain need blood tonic
intruxive:

Ekiti with osun? Have you taken your medication this morning? undecided
What aragbe has built, fayoshe cannot even dream it in 50years
Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:36pm On May 30, 2018
Ekiti with comedy

1 Like

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by ridbell01(m): 2:41pm On May 30, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
How much is kano and Ekiti receiving as allocation,why not compare Ekiti with Kogi,Osun?
oga you may be fayose supporter but this act of fayose and his assembly is called FOOLISHNESS

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by intruxive(m): 2:44pm On May 30, 2018
maxipharo:
Which Aregbe.... Your brain need blood tonic
There is aregbe in igboland now, abi? Swerve we are not talking of bunch of charlatans parading as governors...... even though fayoshe fits that region undecided

1 Like

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by MENELIK11: 3:18pm On May 30, 2018
bugidon:
Ofe mmanu people grin

Osu, ride on
Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by yemmight(m): 3:46pm On May 30, 2018
Metuh:

Mention one state where the governor doesn't control the state assembly.

Una go just dey talk like illiterates undecided

I wanted to respond to your childish and senseless post but I just said this is not necessary.
Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by Yemi7up: 3:57pm On May 30, 2018
anibirelawal:
grin

What can we call this now ehn? Isn't this a missplaced priority
Asese so ge gigun ni gunni.
Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by adekunle6224(m): 7:01pm On May 30, 2018
even though I support FAYOSE, but he is an alaseju for dis particular post
Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2018
softmind24:
On the order of governor

That is all

They are not using their brain, someone is helping them to us it
That is why I love the mix parties in the National Assembly. This kind of kindergarten assembly cannot happen in I mixed assembly. This is uncalled for. The assembly is meant to occupy themselves with Ekiti matter and not party matter.
Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by MrALIVE: 8:03pm On May 30, 2018
This is why I hate Nigerian politicians...slaves
Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) by azeezengr(m): 10:58am On May 31, 2018
AWON LEGISLATORS ABE BRIDGE grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) / ARMOURED HELICOPTERS : GOVERNOR WIKE REVEALS THAT RSG HANDED THEM OVER TO NAF / Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.