Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (50156 Views)

Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Xander85: 9:52am On May 30, 2018
eagleeye2:

I don't see how sitting at home will mean breakdown in law and order. Rather Umahi, saying that he will seize the shops that close today, will achieve that breakdown in law and order.
I will advice the South-East leaders to get a copy of Machiavelli THE PRINCE and read it.

You're asking the SE governors to read 'THE PRINCE'? shocked

You're giving them too much credit! grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by xynerise: 9:53am On May 30, 2018
Abuforallah1:

You must be high on something really crazy, how are you going to be a slave? Embrace peace please

If shoving a particular religion down someone's throat is Peace to you then keep your disguised peace in your pocket.

Be deceiving yourself

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Abuforallah1(m): 9:54am On May 30, 2018
LochOtieno:

leave dat guy he has traits of terrorism in him

buhari is a terrorist
prophet mohammed is a terrorist even usman Dan fodio is their grand terrorist

A terrorist is your president? How wonderful, don’t in anyway insult prophet Mohamed please

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Xander85: 9:55am On May 30, 2018
MikeBetty:
The Way Southeast Governors Act Is Appaulling And Humillating. Umahi And Obiano Dishing Out Statement After ACF Released Statement Yesterday Makes Me Wonder If They Have Balls At All. Or Is It True That They Are Second Class Governors? Has ACF Condemn Fulani Herdsmen Or Issue Any Statement In That Respect? June 12 Cannot Be Denied To And By Any Yoruba Citizen And Their Governors. Why Is S.E Governors So Timid?

Our political elite (for the entire south, and not just the south east) have been a huge part of our problem since the end of the uncivil war! sad

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Nobody: 9:56am On May 30, 2018
I just Rang my uncle who has a shop at Mgbuka, Old mercedec spare parts Market Nkpor and he said they are closed for the sit at Home, this is really serious grin

Good developement, Igbos are beginning to wake up to
Biafra.

So is it true? is mgbuka closed? or is my uncle telling me lies?

13 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Xander85: 9:57am On May 30, 2018
Dillusionist:

abokkki has occupied space on Igbo thread.
unity begging is really a full time job.

I can't stand that vile creature! sad

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Abuforallah1(m): 9:58am On May 30, 2018
[quote author=xynerise post=68011655]

If shoving a particular religion down someone's throat is Peace to you then keep your disguised peace in your pocket.

Be deceiving yourself

I sorry for you, how did the British colonize Nigeria? Did your ancestors willingly accept Christianity? Think.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by akwaowoudo(m): 9:59am On May 30, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Government schools in Aba are on holiday today. I can't say who declared it but it may be connected to the IPOB declaration. Apart that, the area is calm. Street boys are playing football. God bless Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by xynerise: 9:59am On May 30, 2018
Abuforallah1:

A terrorist is your president? How wonderful, don’t in anyway insult prophet Mohamed please

Or you bomb him?

17 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Chasaq237: 9:59am On May 30, 2018
eagleeye2:
Private schools in Aba, are on extended holiday from yesterday's 'Democracy' day celebration.
Nigeria army just killed someone at uratta junction, Aba, Abia state
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Xander85: 10:01am On May 30, 2018
kmaster007:
lazy Biafra youths... I trust my Igbo pple for Lagos. nah time for business your taking it play. no time to check time

The way you guys move the goal posts as your hateful expectations get bursted is amazing! smiley

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by xynerise: 10:01am On May 30, 2018
[quote author=Abuforallah1 post=68011848][/quote]

No, British people killed them before they did according to your history grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by psucc(m): 10:02am On May 30, 2018
But those threats are inconsequential. Had they issued same those days they were seeking for second term votes? No!

I see the common man and the downtrodden forsaking the streets today. It is their own way of registering their greivances
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Abuforallah1(m): 10:02am On May 30, 2018
xynerise:

Or you bomb him?

What do you mean me man?
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Abuforallah1(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2018
xynerise:

Close that smelly teeth of yours please
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by dokyOloye: 10:05am On May 30, 2018
abouzaid:
Onitsha main market opens by 6:45 am while street traders and transporters opens by 5 am(morning mass bell ).
That's what I wanted to tell that mumu.
In Igbo land,after morning mass,all shops are open.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by yungmill(m): 10:06am On May 30, 2018
xynerise:

Abeg leave that guy before he send letter bomb give you, you suppose know sey e no normal to dey support boko, that's the height of deluded insanity, leave the man make e dey mad dey go

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by seniormallam(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2018
Kudos to the igbos on this feet achieved, they can still speak in one voice, you cannot try this in southwest, you will see betrayal all over the place, southwest must be from Judas descendant

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Xander85: 10:08am On May 30, 2018
Omololu007:
I wish the yeebos will get their Biafra soon,and this country called Nigeria will collapse soon,cause Nigeria is only been enjoyed by politicians,politicians family and friends

So what are you and yours gonna do to realise your dreams? Or you want to sit down and let the 'yeebos' do all the work...spill their blood, and when uhuru is achieved, you'll then get off your fat arsse to make your own demands? smiley
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Jogunomi1: 10:10am On May 30, 2018
ChangeDchange:
A yard close to mine just killed a goat and they are roasting it right now (Awada onitsha)
they will never allow a referendum cuz they know what the result will look like

See brown roofs. Poverty ehn

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by onyeka001: 10:10am On May 30, 2018
As am talking to u people now nothing is going on in IMO state all shops ar open vehicles are moving Onyeka reporting from owerri imo
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Kingsley10000: 10:11am On May 30, 2018
may 30th sit at home is unconstitutional
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by almajirin(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2018
Abuforallah1:

Forget Biafra and follow the foot steps of the Yorubas and you will see things in a positive way.
They are too blind to see how the yorubas are quietly planning to break up trough building their region... Lagos State for example. Every nooks and crannies of lagos massive capital projects are on going to sustain to the entire region economically just in case the time comes. It's a pity the igbos prefer noise making.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by paulchineduN(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2018
Yyeske:
Ok.

Modified.

Pictures of:

1) Second gate junction, Army barracks along Onitsha Enugu express
2 and 3 by Zik's roundabout Awka road.

Would give an update later in the day.
Decided to take keke so that people would know there's movement and public transport is working.
Only lazy people and people scared of any skirmish that can happen stayed back.

If u call this one movement, I pity for you
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by yungmill(m): 10:16am On May 30, 2018
[quote author=Abuforallah1 post=68011848][/quote]

Bro abeg stop playing possum, how did Islam get to the north or the Fulani's by freewill bah!

Please think long and hard before you show the world that you are truly a .001 I.Q

Your brain is free a gift from our Creator don't let it waste, put it to good use even a toddler shows better proficiency in using the brain than you have shown so far don't be grown man with child like reasoning which is even an insult to child-like.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Yyeske(m): 10:16am On May 30, 2018
achi4u:
Yes Banks and state own businesses can open but how much did they make.
None opened last year and commercial vehicles on the road but different today.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Oringo1: 10:17am On May 30, 2018
Happening now in Enugu..Trans-ekulu..��
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by ladychioma: 10:20am On May 30, 2018
Mutemenot:
I don carry chair sit down for here shocked
I dedicate this FTC to all The Biafran Heroes (living and dead) May all your effort to restore the rising sun never fail in the name of chukwu okike Abiama;
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Benekruku(m): 10:21am On May 30, 2018
tballeyy:
A day is coming, Igbo people will paralyze this very country called Nigeria.

grin

Chest beating runs in the blood.

You just anxious to sacrifice another 3,000,000 souls

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by kmaster007: 10:22am On May 30, 2018
austin2all:

Tell Ambode tp come and seize our locked shops in Ebutero.
Eranko
lolz... ur jst only making mouth. if ur in lag, if dey born u well mak I no see u for shop
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by kmaster007: 10:23am On May 30, 2018
Xander85:

The way you guys move the goal posts as your hateful expectations get bursted is amazing! smiley
whr is dat ur kanu dat run away abandon is so called Biafra
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Oringo1: 10:23am On May 30, 2018
Oringo1:
Happening now in Enugu..Trans-ekulu..��

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) / President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture / APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.