Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (50153 Views)

Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Abuforallah1(m): 8:48am On May 30, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

Then its better you let them go without killing them or do u like to see people in pain and sorrow?

Letting you go is the same as letting the Niger deltas go which you know the outcome.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Nobody: 8:48am On May 30, 2018
[quote author=Abuforallah1 post=68009215][/quote]
if u think 2018 is 1967 go and think again......
katsina will be razed down in 10seconds

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Nobody: 8:48am On May 30, 2018
Ziggylady:

grin Nnam bilo no mind the silly Governor...He cant do jack,because from the look of things,its 100% sit-at-home all the way!
Odi egwu! grin
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Bamibor: 8:49am On May 30, 2018
Just passing through Onitsha now, on my way to Enugu and everywhere I've seen so far, there's a total lock down. No shops open. Even the popular transport companies are not working.

Soldiers and Police everywhere along the federal express way.

14 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by ozoekwe(m): 8:49am On May 30, 2018
Even here in Ogun state, I no go work today despite being a civil servant.

The worst they can do is to issue me query which I'll gladly answer. I can't be sacked cos my appointment has long been confirmed and I'm a senior staff, after all they too observe their June 12 which I don't buy

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Westbestside: 8:50am On May 30, 2018
[quote author=Ziggylady post=68008803][/quote]Cry me an ocean, I repeat, this site is owned by bona-fide Yoruba son. If you don't want his brothers to comment on your useless thread, go and paste it on nairaland wannabe biafrasay. No one give an inch about that. You talk of GTBank, hehehe, are you now changing tone, thought if you withdraw your 100naira in it, the bank will collapse, no be so you brag. Talking about owning company, take your phone and browse jesconintegrated company. I repeat, take your useless thread to biafrasay, are they chasing you away from there. You won't see any yorubas on it. Mind that.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Abuforallah1(m): 8:50am On May 30, 2018
LochOtieno:

if u think 2018 is 1967 go and think again......

katsina will be razed down in 10seconds

What are you going to use?
Nuke?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Nobody: 8:50am On May 30, 2018
Dareal90s:

Go to southwest ur ppl ar d one living in those brown roof, once they come to SW they ar always poor, go there hardly will u find d house owners living there

lol. U wish. That means the Igbos occupy the entire Ibadan, Abeokuta, Oshogbo, Ile Ife, Apapa Wharf, Ijora olopa, Mile 12, ketu, Ikorodu, Majidun, Ore, Ilaje, Ado Ekiti etc. U must be stupid

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Nobody: 8:53am On May 30, 2018
Chrisbeks:

How does calling for a referendum on independence amount to calling for war? Same thing has happened in many places around the world without resulting to war. Nigerians should pull their heads out of their asses and think properly for once

U just quoted a northerner. Those guys like to see blood, tears and sorrow. I am not surprised they keep mentioning war every time

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Abuforallah1(m): 8:53am On May 30, 2018
Chrisbeks:

But you have a provision for amending the constitution to address present realities and problems undecided

Let work together to build Nigeria my friend , with this present administration I can see hope in the future.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Nobody: 8:53am On May 30, 2018
Westbestside:
Na your site Mr shitgbo ipig. Why don't you take it to nairaland wannabe biafrasay if you don't want the tribe that owns the site to comment and see if you will see them on the biafrasay. Abi wetin dey chase una commot from there?
Your comment doesn't make meaning. I'm trying to read through it. Plz, any Afonja to help him out?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by tayebest(m): 8:53am On May 30, 2018
Abuforallah1:

What are you going to use? Nuke?

Stone rocket and bottle bullet! grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by TheKingIsHere: 8:54am On May 30, 2018
Dillusionist:

abokkki has occupied space on Igbo thread.
unity begging is really a full time job.

I hope you know that the OP that opened this thread is also an aboki?
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by yahmohy27: 8:55am On May 30, 2018
daveson2020:
This is my street at iyiowa odekpe grin grin...
Your street look like Yoruba street in Ibadan
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by brodalokie: 8:55am On May 30, 2018
phase1:

Long empty grammar!

It doesn't have to be.
I am reporting what I see, feel, know.

Observing a metaphoric site at-home in order to remember all those fallen in the struggle. That's a military slang and revenge written all over it. And then they keep wooing people from the middle belt, SS, SE, SW and even the North.

What I see is two elephant fighting while the grass suffers for it. It is a government and government killing Nigeria thing.

Originally Nigeria is supposed to be a sovereign Nation having an Owner, Mandate and Representative. All this ipob, bh, Fulani herdsmen and militant etc are internal conflicts that is killing (the spirit of) Nigeria.

They are all the same people scamming Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by ipobarecriminals: 8:56am On May 30, 2018
grin kiss embarassed cool
Westaslave2:
afonja n slender...cant u face him man 2 man, ow u pervert is a coward ,u ar nw calling ur brother 2 help u ban him...wat ar disgust!!
grin
Westaslave2:
afonja n slender...cant u face him man 2 man, ow u pervert is a coward ,u ar nw calling ur brother 2 help u ban him...wat ar disgust!!
don't insult a nairalander. Anyway.i like ur Aba made tie.It remind me about pappy luwe /Moses Bolatan aka baba Sala type.It fit u

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by phase1: 8:59am On May 30, 2018
brodalokie:

It doesn't have to be.

Observing a metaphoric site at-home in order to remember all those fallen in the struggle. That's a military slang and revenge written all over it. And then they keep wooing people from the middle belt, SS, SE, SW and even the North.

What I see is two elephant fighting while the grass suffers for it. It is a government and government killing Nigeria thing.

Originally Nigeria is supposed to be a sovereign Nation having an Owner, Mandate and Representative. All this ipob, bh, Fulani herdsmen and militant etc are internal conflicts that is killing (the spirit of) Nigeria

More empty grammar.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Abuforallah1(m): 9:01am On May 30, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

U just quoted a northerner. Those guys like to see blood, tears and sorrow. I am not surprised they keep mentioning war every time

Don’t say that my friend, will are all human and Nigerian, we share a lot of things in common.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by brodalokie: 9:01am On May 30, 2018
phase1:

More empty grammar.

Like I said it doesn't have to be so.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by achi4u(m): 9:02am On May 30, 2018
phase1:
Photos sent from Nnewi says the usually busy streets like onitsha road are empty. FG should just make Biafra remembrance a day national holiday. You can't stop these people.
If this Nkwo triangle can be this empty... Then okwu ebigogrin

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by guru90: 9:07am On May 30, 2018
brodalokie:

It doesn't have to be.

Originally Nigeria is supposed to be a sovereign Nation having an Owner, Mandate and Representative. All this ipob, bh, Fulani herdsmen and militant etc are internal conflicts that is killing (the spirit of) Nigeria.

They are all the same people scamming Nigeria.

You are still blind joor...... your eyes never open!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Okorocha Meets With Buhari, Ambode, Ngige In Enugu, Attends APC Rally (PHOTOS) / Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) / President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.