Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,168 members, 7,829,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

For Marriage, Men Lose Women To Financially Stable Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Marriage, Men Lose Women To Financially Stable Men. (474 Views)

I Have Decided To Financially Help My Fellow Men On Nairaland!! This Is How. / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? / "How To Financially Survive On Campus" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Marriage, Men Lose Women To Financially Stable Men. by Nobody: 9:40am On May 30, 2018
If you are financially unstable as a man and you see an educated woman who stays by you and marries you, know that this is a marriage made in heaven. In fact, this is the ideal marriage as it shows true love. TRUE LOVE.

But because this happens to you does not mean that other girls will choose financially unstable men! Many more women would choose financially stable men over the financially unstable ones. Over and over again if the men in question love the women equally.

You, as a man, would you want to marry a woman who would constitute a liability. Women too are running away from liabilities and they shouldn't be shamed.

Finally, if you are a financially unstable man and a woman stays by you, this is perhaps the best thing ever. But do not shame women who choose financially stable men who love them even as equally as the financially unstable men that they have met. I'm not talking about kids here; I'm talking about WOMEN AND MEN.

2 Likes

Re: For Marriage, Men Lose Women To Financially Stable Men. by wolverine1987: 10:02am On May 30, 2018
hmm
Re: For Marriage, Men Lose Women To Financially Stable Men. by babyfaceafrica: 10:02am On May 30, 2018
Hmmm..you can't separate ants and sugar...
Re: For Marriage, Men Lose Women To Financially Stable Men. by Nobody: 10:21am On May 30, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
Hmmm..you can't separate ants and sugar...
That is the reality.
Re: For Marriage, Men Lose Women To Financially Stable Men. by IamPlato(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2018

Naturally Ladies Love Themselves first...

So They Mostly Prefer Men Who Are More Stable To unstable Men. They Do Not Care About "no One Knows Tomorrow"...

Only Few Ladies Will Agree To Date A Guy With weak Account Balance and Endure The Hard Times With Him till He Is Stable
Re: For Marriage, Men Lose Women To Financially Stable Men. by Headlesschicken(m): 10:40am On May 30, 2018
undecided The brain cell of a woman can never be truly understood....
Re: For Marriage, Men Lose Women To Financially Stable Men. by Nobody: 11:01am On May 30, 2018
IamPlato:

Naturally Ladies Love Themselves first...

So They Mostly Prefer Men Who Are More Stable To unstable Men. They Do Not Care About "no One Knows Tomorrow"...

Only Few Ladies Will Agree To Date A Guy With weak Account Balance and Endure The Hard Times With Him till He Is Stable
That is exactly my point.

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Just Released His Song from Canada , Listen And Be Blessed / 30 Things You Must Know Before You Marry A Pastor / Should I Always Tell My Lover The Truth? I Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.