Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Urgent Advise Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advise Needed (599 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! / Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advise Needed by Daashy002(f): 4:36pm On May 28, 2010
The story goes like this:my girlfriend went to visit an acquintance/toaster of hers and was raped in the process,the guy in question is forming ignorant and dosent want to accept responsibility of the action,instead he wants her to his love advances.my question is, should she accept the proposal.constuctive criticism and advice pls
Re: Urgent Advise Needed by sylve11: 4:54pm On May 28, 2010
i dey come cool
Re: Urgent Advise Needed by Odunnu: 5:23pm On May 28, 2010
I'l assume ths happened 2u,I really feel like hurling stuff @U bt I realise u r passing thru many kind of pain,i'l jst show luv 2 a sista.
Seriously,I dnt believe a guy as in one boy can ræp a gurl.It doesnt happen like dat,he had ur consent.
2ndly,why wud u go 2a guy's house who u knw had such amorous feelings for u?
Re: Urgent Advise Needed by NET1(m): 5:49pm On May 28, 2010
some chics can be funny o. grin grin grin
Re: Urgent Advise Needed by Nenum(m): 6:23pm On May 28, 2010
Alice in wonderland
Re: Urgent Advise Needed by 190: 6:33pm On May 28, 2010
WHen ur friend was been raped
where were u~
Re: Urgent Advise Needed by Faher(m): 5:41am On May 29, 2010
Daashy002:

The story goes like this:my girlfriend went to visit an acquintance/toaster of hers and was despoiled in the process,the guy in question is forming ignorant and dosent want to accept responsibility of the action,instead he wants her to his love advances.my question is, should she accept the proposal.constuctive criticism and advice pls

From the tone of your story, your friend was(or you were) not despoiled. She was probably pressurized a bit and maybe she didn't enjoy it much.

If not, why is she still considering his advances instead of reporting him? smh at the poor logic of the post
Re: Urgent Advise Needed by makajibbz(m): 5:47am On May 29, 2010
despoil the guy back, to be honest,i dnt thnk she can jus get r@ped and she wouldnt run out scream or report to the police,

(1) (Reply)

Free Relationship Tips(part 4) / My Situation Needs Your Attention: Possibly Your Help. / Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.