Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Chronicles Of Tracy - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chronicles Of Tracy (105271 Views)

Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Book Summary - The Psychology Of Selling By Brian Tracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Continuation

Tracy showed up with her mouth filled with beans, she couldn't talk so she stood there starring at Scorpion when a hot slap landed on her cheek hard, she stumbled back a little, after some seconds, she raised her head and saw a girl in low cut starring at her with a frowned face. She brought out a gun and pointed it at Tracy, Vera didn't react, she sat on the couch watching to see what happens next. The name of Scorpion's assistant was alex but she was called wire, she was average in height, dark and a little curvy, she had a big tattoo on her back with her name on it, wire pointed her gun and the following conversation took place.

Wire - Who are you? What are you? What do you think of yourself? Na who dey work you? You are yet to be initiated yet you mere brat dare look at Da boss in the eye, my respect for The terror (Vera) is the reason why you are still alive, I would have waste you that moment you disrespected my Boss but it isn't up to me to make the decision.

She turns to Vera and Scorpion, seeking their opinion of what to do with her, before Vera could speak, scorpion told wire to let Tracy go. It came as a shock to both Vera and wire, she kept her gun back and went to seat while Tracy stood there dumbfounded of what just happened, she felt she was a different word where power is absolute, she didn't take it personal as she already a little about cultist but she never knew the rich and influential could engage in such activities, nevertheless she apologized to scorpion even though she knew not her crime. Scorpion stood up from the couch and walked slowly in Tracy's direction, she raised Tracy's chin up and stared at her eyes then she touched her lips.

Scorpion - You have a beautiful lips Tracy, your boyfriend is lucky to have you. (Tracy didn't say anything) Why do you wanna join the Supreme mafias?

Before Tracy could answered Vera stopped her from saying anything and told scorpion to leave it till the day of the initiation, after then Night came and Vera took scorpion to the hotel owned by her dad, it was one of the biggest hotel in lagos and it was expensive, Having invited the leaders of the Supreme mafias in every school, they didn't pay for anything.

The next day more of the leaders arrived and showed up in Vera's house, before they are taken to the hotel, the third day they all arrived and were taken to the hotel to the rooms prepared for them, each leader of the mafias was rich and influential, this was one of the thing which balanced the power of the leaders, their influencial status helped them in running the institution where they School, initially the mafias sought out for power, wealth and fame in order to rule the campus, most of them were brutal in their school while some were nice. They were 24 in numbers and Vera included made it 25, most of them came from abroad, the aim of the mafias is the rule the school and keep it in order, but most of them abused their power and others couldn't intervene since it was their rule. Most of the leaders came to see Tracy who was the reason for their gathering became the mafias do not allow just anyone into their gang unless they are rich, powerful, brilliant and daring.

The third day after all the leaders were present, they all went to Vera's house, each with her own car, they entered the compound only to see Vera on her way to her car.

Leader 1: where are you heading to Vera? Can't you see we came to meet you?
Vera - my apologies, I was going to campus for lectures but since you are all here i might as well skip class for today.
Scorpion - Don't!!! Your presence is boring, let's all go to school.
Vera - What!!!
Leader 2: That's a good idea, let's go see how things are going in unilag.
Vera - Why stress yourselves when you can relax here
Ledear 3 - No! Let's go

They all entered their car and drove to school.

3 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
I made a few typo errors because I was trying to type fast, please pardon me
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
tracyberry:
I made a few typo errors because I was trying to type fast, please pardon me
you are pardon and thanks for the update..can't wait for the fight and when are we expecting the next update,please?
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 12:07am On Mar 08, 2019
rukidanty:
you are pardon and thanks for the update..can't wait for the fight and when are we expecting the next update,please?

Heheheh.... I don't know but i will try to update early
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by aprilwise(m): 8:30am On Mar 08, 2019
Nice one. Thanks for the update
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Deyoungne: 11:26am On Mar 08, 2019
nice one smileynice one
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
Tanks for the update
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Ann2012(f): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
Continuation

They all entered their car and drove to Unilag, when they got into the school people's attention was caught by their style of driving and the way they moved in accord. They drove into the school and parked their car in order, they made their way to the department of mass com while students gave way for them, one of Nikki's girl spotted them and alert the others, they beauty, mode of dressing and style of working caught a lot of crowd to gather at the mass com department as the girls went in they went to sit in the back seat, when they saw it was already occupied, Scorpion personally went to there and told them to stand up for them to sit, no one could refuse after seeing Vera in the midst of the girls, rumors went round the school that they were all leaders of the Supreme mafias which made some of the students afraid to come to school, at first the lecturer hesitated to come in but he summoned some courage and went in to. The leaders each came with their assistant who stood in their back like armies preparing for war, They leaders of the Supreme mafias were all students from various institutions in Nigeria but most of them came from abroad, actually five of the leaders were schooling in abroad though they were Nigerian but were half cast, Having noticed the tension in the hall due to their presence the following conversation took place.

Scorpion - You seem to have everything in control Vera, who would have taught our presence would cause such commotion in school.

One of the half cast schooling abroad whose name was Lilly, she was a nerd, though her father was a car dealer, he owned a lot of companies in Nigeria and abroad, she was pampared by her parents but she stoic and fiend, she was schooling in one of the top universities in UK and she controlled the school, Due to her father's wealth she was rude and ruthless.

Lilly - I think this school is weak, I heard about the rebels and the reason why you took that Tracy girl in, seems like she is the only one that can save you from those inferior bitches.
Scorpion - (laughs) now now Lilly you need to calm down, we wouldn't want the leaders of the mafias clashing in this hall but Vera is this true? Cause I heard about it to.
Vera - Not to worry about it, there are just little peasants, I will take care of them, i alone run this school.
Lilly - I hope so, if such ever occur in my school, I will deal with them and have them expelled, I can't stand low lives.
Leader 4 - That girl has beautiful eyes.
Vera - Who?
Leader 4 - Tracy!!! I look forward to her initiation, the mafias has never initiated a low life with no financial status before (smirks) but she looks promising.
Lilly - if her attitude irritates me, I will Forget baba's word and kill her on the spot.
Scorpion - (she laughs out loud) Vera make sure she is prepared, I doubt if she will survive the first night but who knows, I love surprises.

Tracy was in her department studying when she heard the people close to her discussing about Vera and the other leaders, When Tracy heard the leaders were in school she felt confident that Nikki and her girls won't attack her, she wanted to meet them but didn't know their whereabouts while she was thinking about the girls, she heard her name.

3 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
thanks for the update.can't wait for the real action
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2019
Tracy wan cuz another gbege ba?

Oya comma continue oooo
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 11:38am On Mar 21, 2019
tracy where are you?when are we expecting the next update?
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by slimzypat(f): 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
winkpatiently waiting for the next update tracy
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by osax4pal: 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
Can't wait for the next update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
tracyberry:

Heheheh.... I don't know but i will try to update early
You are extremely talented
Infact you are a true literarily wonder,a masterpiece of creativity.

I only hope that this is a fiction and not reality,cause its sad to imagine what Tracy is going through.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by sisilimart622(f): 10:52am On Jun 21, 2019
Tracy Pls finish dis story once we beg u... dis suspense is Jst too much.. I understand u busy with sch but find time dis weekend.. can't wait for d rest episode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2019
sisilimart622:
Tracy Pls finish dis story once we beg u... dis suspense is Jst too much.. I understand u busy with sch but find time dis weekend.. can't wait for d rest episode

It stopped because of school and a lot of errors i made in the beginning, please forgive me.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2019
Chidorx60:

You are extremely talented
Infact you are a true literarily wonder,a masterpiece of creativity.

I only hope that this is a fiction and not reality,cause its sad to imagine what Tracy is going through.

You are thoughtful but I am planning on leaving the story unto another one though
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by genius43(m): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
tracyberry:

You are thoughtful but I am planning on leaving the story unto another one though

Why not finish one before starting another? How sure are you, you won't abandon it half way like this one?

Anyway the decision is yours to make.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2019
genius43:

Why not finish one before starting another? How sure are you, you won't abandon it half way like this one?

Anyway the decision is yours to make.

The reason I couldn't finish this one was because I made a lot of grammatical errors from the start, but my new story has already been written halfway all I gotta do is post it, I also had some of my buddies review it, I hope y'all check it out the title is "Rebirth", honestly speaking I haven't gone half way in this "chronicles of Tracy". embarassed
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
I know it's difficult to trust a person who couldn't finish her first story embarassedBut I hope y'all check it out later
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by genius43(m): 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
tracyberry:

The reason I couldn't finish this one was because I made a lot of grammatical errors from the start, but my new story has already been written halfway all I gotta do is post it, I also had some of my buddies review it, I hope y'all check it out the title is "Rebirth", honestly speaking I haven't gone half way in this "chronicles of Tracy". embarassed

It's alright, I hope one day you will revisit this story.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by genius43(m): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
When you start your new story Tag me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Twist Of Life / Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.