Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,994 members, 7,845,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP (33868 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by maestroferddi: 5:29pm On May 30, 2018
Truth be told, PDP remains the only national party in Nigeria.

The party that has survived all the evil machinations of Buhari and APC and today is growing from strength to strength.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by lirusehn(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2018
Metuh:
A party that can't even last up to 2 years without scattering want to rule Nigerians for the next 4 yrs.

Chai grin

My point exactly but then, if Buhari could last 3 years counting without dying just because he has oil money at his reach as life support I see no reason why PDP shouldn't last a century.

Enough of Northern sicklers: )

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by melvinjames: 5:29pm On May 30, 2018
Welcome back Dino

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by san316(m): 5:30pm On May 30, 2018
Clearly APC didn't want him in their party. Hence not a biggy. does not mean he will not face the law for gun running and attempted suicide
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by MPESA(m): 5:30pm On May 30, 2018
baike:
senator dino melaye is a thief

always looking for where to hid
Like PMB

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by slimdamatrix1(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2018
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

The great party that ruined Nigeria for 16years

Great indeed

What have you done personally to bring about change in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by slimdamatrix1(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2018
I'm afraid I still prefer PDP to APC.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by abumoney(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2018
So, this is how Dino Melaye ended his political career !

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by maestroferddi: 5:38pm On May 30, 2018
post=68025465:
Funny enough Dino Melaye has always been the lovely trouble maker in APC and his defection won't be a surprise BUT I think if he still desires to smell the Governorship seat in Kogi, he won't dare defect to PDP.

Maybe this is one of his numerous drama.
What do you know?

The power block in Kogi State are the Igalas who are now fully in PDP to rubbish the error called Yahaya Bello.

If Dino picks the PDP ticket, he will become governor because whoever the Igalas support will always win. They control two out of the three zones in the state.

Speak from a position of knowledge...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by Oluwadare316(m): 5:48pm On May 30, 2018
Paspis:
Apc and pdp ma the same club
. they are like real Madrid fc and Barcelona ��
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by jaxxy(m): 5:48pm On May 30, 2018
Senator that only talks on twitter. Lol
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by Nevee: 5:54pm On May 30, 2018
Dino’s case suspended indefinitely and he’s suddenly back to life. What a coincidence! Lol...
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by Sunmolar(m): 5:54pm On May 30, 2018
Ubijus1:
Senator Dino Melaye has defected from the ruling party, APC to the opposition party, PDP.

Welcoming him to PDP, fellow Senator Ben Murray Brue tweeted, 'Great to have @dino_melaye at the @NGRSenate today and hearty welcome to our great party, @OfficialPDPNig. We will treat you good - no trauma or intimidation whatsoever'.

http://wakanda.ng/welcome-great-party-will-treat-good-bruce-welcomes-dino-melaye-pdp/

maybe he should switch from his constituency as well
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by lexy2014: 6:00pm On May 30, 2018
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

Great indeed
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by lexy2014: 6:00pm On May 30, 2018
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

Great indeed
they did it in 16years, buhari has single handedly done it in less than 3years

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by BlackHatNaija: 6:01pm On May 30, 2018
maestroferddi:
What do you know?

The power block in Kogi State are the Igalas who are now fully in PDP to rubbish the error called Yahaya Bello.

If Dino picks the PDP ticket, he will become governor because whoever the Igalas support will always win. They control two out of the three zones in the state.

Speak from a position of knowledge...
You talked from sentiments. I guess you forgot the Ebira's position of power in a hurry and a possible over tune in the next election. Yahaya might have misbehaved, the candidacy nature of the APC aspirant can fix that.

You talk about PDP controlling two out of the three zones, there's a fat possibility of either Isaac Alfa or Ahmed Ogembe joining the APC to pick a Governorship ticket. And by calculation, APC can in Kogi against Dino without mentioning federal power.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by lexy2014: 6:03pm On May 30, 2018
san316:
Clearly APC didn't want him in their party. Hence not a biggy. does not mean he will not face the law for gun running and attempted suicide
when did attempted suicide become a crime
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by Crixina(f): 6:11pm On May 30, 2018
Wait a sec.
Dino was in APC all this time?
So why is he...?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 30, 2018
Lol!

This one dt was feeling on top of the world, just 2years ago, walking around bourdillon, taunting tinubu and insulting his wife, just because his oga became senate president. I'm sure he thought they would be a force within the party. Las las this is how it ended. Even his oga left him to dry.

When ur taunting someone and the person is silent, just know dt ur payback is still inside cooler. He must have bin deceived because Remi was politely smiling with him in public.

I hope he's learnt wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 30, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by 9jaArea: 6:20pm On May 30, 2018
post=68025465:
Funny enough Dino Melaye has always been the lovely trouble maker in APC and his defection won't be a surprise BUT I think if he still desires to smell the Governorship seat in Kogi, he won't dare defect to PDP.

Maybe this is one of his numerous drama.
He's going to be useless after June 2019, cause the Senate he won't smell it again.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by BlackHatNaija: 6:25pm On May 30, 2018
9jaArea:

He's going to be useless after June 2019, cause the Senate he won't smell it again.
He defected to contest for Governorship under PDP.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by Dimejimichael(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2018
2 month old Infinix Note 4pro for sale at an affordable price .

Price - 55k negotiable

Interested buyer should reside within Lagos or Ogun state..

What's app 08173059734

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by maestroferddi: 6:32pm On May 30, 2018
post=68026621:

You talked from sentiments. I guess you forgot the Ebira's position of power in a hurry and a possible over tune in the next election. Yahaya might have misbehaved, the candidacy nature of the APC aspirant can fix that.

You talk about PDP controlling two out of the three zones, there's a fat possibility of either Isaac Alfa or Ahmed Ogembe joining the APC to pick a Governorship ticket. And by calculation, APC can in Kogi against Dino without mentioning federal power.
Which silly Ebira are you talking about?

Apart from Okene, where is Ebiraland? How many LGs are they controlling?

Must I drum into your blocked ears that Yahaya Bello has not beaten even a Hausa ram in any election? The mandate he is abusing was won by Abubakar Audu and James Faleke. He knows that even with Buhari rigging and intimidation his days are numbered.

Which Ahmed Ogembe is joining APC? Is the one whose constituency empowerment programme was stopped by APC thugs under the express orders of Bello?

I don't care whether Dino vies for the governor ship or not... What is incontestable is that APC will lose Kogi in a free and fair election.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by HeroicMeastro: 6:34pm On May 30, 2018
Abjay97:
Pdp might be corrupt.. but Apc is super corrupt..

And you know what? Apc is a party full of traitors and if you want to know how traitors end up, ask Judas
Either proof ur allegations or shut the f*ck...

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by 9jaArea: 6:38pm On May 30, 2018
post=68027324:

He defected to contest for Governorship under PDP.
Na wao Now I'm beginning to believe Kogi is a cursed state.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by bizzibodi(m): 6:39pm On May 30, 2018
This guy has shot himself in d balls,he is not coming back in d nass.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 30, 2018
Sarkin:
YOU LEFT A PARTY BECAUSE YOU ACTUALLY FELT THE PARTY IS IN POWER AND YOU AS A MEMBER CAN GO FREE WITH YOUR LAWLESSNESS AND CAN'T BE PROSECUTED FOR YOUR WRONGS.
THEN SHAME ON YOU, YOU'RE NOT A REAL MAN.
YOU'RE ANOTHER COWARD LIKE NMADI KANU

MOST OF PDP SUPPORTERS ARE THUGS SUCH AS THE JOBLESS IPOB YOOTS AND UNREPENTANT THIEVES AND CRIMINALS. I'M NOT SAYING APC IS A SAINT PARTY.

NIGERIA IS SICK AND TIRED OF YOU AND YOUR LIKES, BECAUSE WE WON'T REALLY MOVE FORWARD WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

SALAMRUSHDIE HAS REALLY DISGUSTED ME THIS AFTERNOON SO, I'LL REST MY CASE HERE.

So over-biased.

Can't even spell "youth".
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 30, 2018
abumoney:
So, this is how Dino Melaye ended his political career !

His career has just begun
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by Sarkin: 6:42pm On May 30, 2018
Njeps:

So over-biased.

Can't even spell "youth".

You're naive. We call ipob youths "yoots" here for fun

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by GOFRONT(m): 6:59pm On May 30, 2018
If u know, u know
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP by CyynthiaKiss(f): 7:06pm On May 30, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim / Photos From Aliyu Muazu's Son's Wedding / Dasuki Declined Offer To Attend Father's Burial- Nigerian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.