Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today (8793 Views)

Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today / Reps To Pass Electoral Bill Today, Panel Pegs Presidential Poll Expenses At N5bn / Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by abumoney(m): 11:36am On May 31, 2018
Mk him sign am fast fast, I wan contest for president even though I no get money �
Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by arherfish(m): 11:37am On May 31, 2018
My fear is that, most youth only look up to the lucrative part of politics and the paparazzi they would get from it
Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by NotBeenPaid: 11:38am On May 31, 2018
arherfish:
My fear is that, most youth only look up to the lucrative part of politics and the paparazzi they would get from it
Fear not!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by OhiOfIhima: 11:39am On May 31, 2018
Nice one... After that come n sign d bill to eradicate age barrier for those seeking for employment.
Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by nabegibeg: 11:41am On May 31, 2018
kidman96:

I am sure you clods don't even know the meaning of this bill... But you run to the internet to post rubbish just to get likes.

like these are the reason I say the internet should be regulated in Nigeria....

Some people have no business in the civilised society...

The previous administrations never even thought of this.

Use your sense you will not die

how in my did i criticize the bill you slowpoke

"to sign" and " i have sign" are they the same undecided

lazy Nigerian youth
Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by Pimples(m): 11:42am On May 31, 2018
This will simply make it easier for their children to take over from them
Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by mavinc4u(f): 11:47am On May 31, 2018
good but will they give way for the not too young?
Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by Reptyle(m): 11:47am On May 31, 2018
This is a great start. Here's hoping this development will ginger the interest of younger people in politics.

Until young people are able to play a bigger and more strategic role in the political system, this will remain a paper achievement.
Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by brodalokie: 11:51am On May 31, 2018
Perhaps you already have someone in mind...
Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by Reptyle(m): 11:52am On May 31, 2018
mavinc4u:
good but will they give way for the not too young?

No one is going to "give way" for the young to run. The young need to step up and take it.

Some of these "old men" you see nowadays were in the vanguard of the young turks that fought for independence from the colonial masters.
Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by Spar7tan(m): 11:53am On May 31, 2018
kidman96:

I am sure you clods don't even know the meaning of this bill... But you run to the internet to post rubbish just to get likes.

Dunces like these are the reason I say the internet should be regulated in Nigeria....

Some people have no business in the civilised society...

The previous administrations never even thought of this.

You should have asked what's d meaning of what I said, instead of showing us you're the most serious.
Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by truthfulmallam(m): 11:54am On May 31, 2018
Not too young to run, but too young to win... grin grin
Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by BRASH: 11:54am On May 31, 2018
This is nigeria...signing the bill into law dosn't mean they will actually give the youths the chance to lead. It can only happen when their children are involved which is actually reason behind its speedy passage..
Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by NERDYDREAMS(m): 11:56am On May 31, 2018
On Buhari's achievements @ 70yrs:

What will 2nd term 'change' look like if 1st term 'change' is like this:

NIGERIA FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION

2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSIONS

COURSE TITLE: ADVANCED COURSE ON APC Government

COURSE CODE: GVT 301

TIME ALLOWED: 2hrs 30min

INSTRUCTION: Attempt All Questions

1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for
(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment
(v. )Fulani Herdsmen Killings
(vi) Rice price increase

2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:
( i.) 1 naira = 1 dollar promise is cancelled
(ii.) 1 litre fuel = 45 naira - promise is cancelled
(iii.) Free education at all level - promise is cancelled
(iv). Increase of minimum wage - promise cancelled
(v). Crushing of Boko Haram in 3 months promise is cancelled
vi. Stabilization of naira - promise is cancelled
(vii). Stop importation of refined products - promise is cancelled.

3. Define the term, ''Budget padding."

4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.

5. Mention 5 IDPs you know that feed with N140 000 everyday.

6. Mention the next 3 countries except Germany that a nigerian president will travel to and the type of disgrace he can possibly receive.

7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighters when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?

8. Write short notes on these phrases;
(i). masquerade dressing,
(ii.) importation of grass
(iii). fantastically corrupt.
(iv). My wife belongs to the kitchen

9. If x is change and y is lies/propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ? When lie mohammed is a constant

10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt, explain the effect of gravitational force on you.

11. With a labelled diagram, describe the famous losses ever witnessed in recent times. with respect to:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(II)-- loss of WAEC certificate.
(iii)- loss of the moon.
(iv)- hearing loss (ear disorder)
(v)-- loss of PMB for 3 months
(vi)-- loss of recovered loots
(vii)-- loss of mace

12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953 secondary school classmates, with relevant logic, explain how old PMB was when he finished secondary school considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years.

13. If Buhari's illness makes him a private citizen, what will our illness make us? Explain with illustration using photographs taken from London.

14. With a well labelled diagram, discuss how 6.1billion naira used in buying cars for reps, is of national interest.

15. Write a very short note on why Buhari's administration has no economic agenda to stimulate the economy after one year in office.

16. If senators earn 3bn naira per annum discuss the speed with which Nigeria exits from recession when the suffering of Nigerian citizens is a constant.

17. Considering that only one snake swallowed 36 million naira; If M = rats in Aso rock, and N = Monkey, baboon and jackals, what is the probability that Buhari's APC members are not animals?

18 (A). If Buhari uses 5 hours to drink one bottle of soft drink in his 1st term; Assuming his sickness P is a constant,

a. Calculate:
i. how many hours he will use to drink 2 bottles of soft drink in his 2nd term?
ii. With acceleration due to gravity, calculate how slow the 2 bottles of drink will pass through his throat.

(B). Considering that london doctors have been working on buhari for more than 3 years now and he still uses 5 hours to drink one bottle of soft drink; Assuming his change agenda V is in motion,

b. calculate:
i. The speed at which Buhari will recover from his sickness.
ii . The speed at which he will change Nigeria.

Your Time Starts Now!!! All successful candidates will be rewarded bountifully. grin angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by mudiagas: 12:00pm On May 31, 2018
I hope signing this bill will not make them (politicians) to sponsor their children and young relatives to run as governors and president. mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by AerialMapper: 12:02pm On May 31, 2018
While you are at it please also amend the ceiling, probably a "too old to run bill".... anybody above 65 should be in their retirement home or farm. Taink you
Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by Hotzone(m): 12:09pm On May 31, 2018
What's the benefit of this to the youth in mumuhammed buhari's administration?

Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by santopelele(m): 12:19pm On May 31, 2018
He suppose to sign TOO OLD TO RUN, FROM 50YRS TO 200YRS! RUBBISH
Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by SyberKate(f): 12:23pm On May 31, 2018
Please how many bills has Buhari signed so far
Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by Chukazu: 12:25pm On May 31, 2018
An eighty year old Buhari wants to placate the youth with a misleading Bill.?

Saying you are not too young to run but at same time remaining in power at his age(his football age) when he should be taking care of his grandchildren?
Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by GoodMuyis(m): 12:41pm On May 31, 2018
Ichokwu:
We thank the Saraki led senate for proposing this bill.

Political Advantage for APC, not many young aspirant from the North, signing it will be Political Attrition to PDP. Young aspirant from the South will punch holes to PDP southern votes basket.
Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by Okoroawusa: 12:48pm On May 31, 2018
QuitNotice:
The destroyers and children of hate be like...
HEY!

which can pikin be this for that pic?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by Zende(m): 12:51pm On May 31, 2018
When you are done with that, also remember to push for the removal of Federal Character/Quotas System in our Constitution and the 30 years age limit entry level for Federal Government vacancies. Thank you in advance
Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by Okoroawusa: 1:01pm On May 31, 2018
NERDYDREAMS:
On Buhari's achievements @ 70yrs:

What will 2nd term 'change' look like if 1st term 'change' is like this:

NIGERIA FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION

2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSIONS

COURSE TITLE: ADVANCED COURSE ON APC Government

COURSE CODE: GVT 301

TIME ALLOWED: 2hrs 30min

INSTRUCTION: Attempt All Questions

1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for
(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment
(v. )Fulani Herdsmen Killings
(vi) Rice price increase

2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:
( i.) 1 naira = 1 dollar promise is cancelled
(ii.) 1 litre fuel = 45 naira - promise is cancelled
(iii.) Free education at all level - promise is cancelled
(iv). Increase of minimum wage - promise cancelled
(v). Crushing of Boko Haram in 3 months promise is cancelled
vi. Stabilization of naira - promise is cancelled
(vii). Stop importation of refined products - promise is cancelled.

3. Define the term, ''Budget padding."

4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.

5. Mention 5 IDPs you know that feed with N140 000 everyday.

6. Mention the next 3 countries except Germany that a nigerian president will travel to and the type of disgrace he can possibly receive.

7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighters when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?

8. Write short notes on these phrases;
(i). masquerade dressing,
(ii.) importation of grass
(iii). fantastically corrupt.
(iv). My wife belongs to the kitchen

9. If x is change and y is lies/propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ? When lie mohammed is a constant

10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt, explain the effect of gravitational force on you.

11. With a labelled diagram, describe the famous losses ever witnessed in recent times. with respect to:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(II)-- loss of WAEC certificate.
(iii)- loss of the moon.
(iv)- hearing loss (ear disorder)
(v)-- loss of PMB for 3 months
(vi)-- loss of recovered loots
(vii)-- loss of mace

12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953 secondary school classmates, with relevant logic, explain how old PMB was when he finished secondary school considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years.

13. If Buhari's illness makes him a private citizen, what will our illness make us? Explain with illustration using photographs taken from London.

14. With a well labelled diagram, discuss how 6.1billion naira used in buying cars for reps, is of national interest.

15. Write a very short note on why Buhari's administration has no economic agenda to stimulate the economy after one year in office.

16. If senators earn 3bn naira per annum discuss the speed with which Nigeria exits from recession when the suffering of Nigerian citizens is a constant.

17. Considering that only one snake swallowed 36 million naira; If M = rats in Aso rock, and N = Monkey, baboon and jackals, what is the probability that Buhari's APC members are not animals?

18 (A). If Buhari uses 5 hours to drink one bottle of soft drink in his 1st term; Assuming his sickness P is a constant,

a. Calculate:
i. how many hours he will use to drink 2 bottles of soft drink in his 2nd term?
ii. With acceleration due to gravity, calculate how slow the 2 bottles of drink will pass through his throat.

(B). Considering that london doctors have been working on buhari for more than 3 years now and he still uses 5 hours to drink one bottle of soft drink; Assuming his change agenda V is in motion,

b. calculate:
i. The speed at which Buhari will recover from his sickness.
ii . The speed at which he will change Nigeria.

Your Time Starts Now!!! All successful candidates will be rewarded bountifully. grin angry
If C=codeine and T=tramadol calculate the rate of acceleration of your Foolish(F).Using the
equation:

2C+3T=F

YOUR TIME STARTS NOW!
Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by holuphisayor(m): 1:01pm On May 31, 2018
I would rather be interested in him signing "too old to rule" and that means him stepping down.
Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:14pm On May 31, 2018
Funny country....... someone that is 30+ yrs is not regarded as a job applicants but age men rule with impunity make una Kip acting we dey watch
Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by MrAJQ(m): 1:33pm On May 31, 2018
Ejorchris:
Rubbish
What can Buhari do to please you?
Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by brodalokie: 1:42pm On May 31, 2018
arherfish:

Everyone want to be king minus the pain that goes with it. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 31, 2018
nabegibeg:

when has "to sign" a bill become an achievement ?

let him sign it and post the message then we would know what to do

Naija for real grin
Re: President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today by Kingspin(m): 7:53pm On May 31, 2018
continue signing...............

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS! Sen.bukola Saraki Has Finally Stepped Down / Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers / Machina: I’m Still APC Yobe North Candidate, I Did Not Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.