Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures (42955 Views)

EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate / President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) / Buhari: I Will Sign ‘Not Too Young To Run’ Bill In Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures by OgaDonald: 5:54pm On May 31, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

See Pictures below

The moment history was made. #NotTooYoungToRun

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/9384/meet-the-young-nigerians-behind-historic-nottooyoungtorun-advocacy-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures by OgaDonald: 5:55pm On May 31, 2018
Congrats .......

Please Note that Not Every Young Nigeria Will Be Allow to Contest ...

Example OKADA Rider With No Education Certificate ...

Or Yahoo Boy With No Certificate ..... (No Tattoo)

Read Other Qualities You Must Have here .... https://ns45.com/9323/qualities-nottooyoungtorun-bill/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures by three: 6:06pm On May 31, 2018

I knew someone somewhere will soon turn this to a CHOPPORTUNITY and this fellow didn't dissapoint!

Which one is "the young Nigerians behind the historic #NotTooYoungTooRun"?

No mention of Tony Nwulu.

No mention of YIAGA

No mention of the hundreds of youths who put in work under the sun to push this

But it's the ones that go to Aso Villa like Daniel Kanu that we should give accolades..... Mtchew! angry angry

Meanwhile Lagos, Kano and Zamfara State Assemblies REFUSED to sign the Bill

Young people in Nigeria, assert yourselves!

Do not allow the small politically active minority to exploit the struggle for a better Nigeria, Get involved, stay involved, loud what you are doing!

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures by tashashiel(f): 6:11pm On May 31, 2018
they should check if he used pencil to sign that bill

14 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures by Scream(m): 6:49pm On May 31, 2018
Getting anything done under an undemocratic tyrannical Government of Mahammadu Buhari is worth celebrating...even himself cannot believe he signed it into law.

He must have surpassed his expectations really.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures by NwaAmaikpe: 8:15pm On May 31, 2018
shocked

Dear Nigerian Youths,

If the Nigerian Police, Army or SARS stops you.
Just remember that President Buhari has signed the Not too Young to Run bill into law,

And run for your life.

Yours Sincerely,
NwaAmaikpe.

126 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures by MDsambo: 8:16pm On May 31, 2018
It's not about the bill it's what it takes to win an election in Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures by tobechi74: 8:16pm On May 31, 2018
someone must take the glory
Re: Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures by papoudaupolos: 8:16pm On May 31, 2018
W

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:16pm On May 31, 2018
Good job guys.

So happy you guys met an understanding and good President .

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 31, 2018
I can see Hon Tony Nwulu there, he has done a great job. With this bill passed, I think I will be running for the House of Representatives election for Afikpo North/South Federal constituency in 2023, so help me God.

9 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:17pm On May 31, 2018
That's good.
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures by TwentyOnePilots(m): 8:17pm On May 31, 2018
undecided
Re: Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 31, 2018
three:
I knew someone somewhere will soon turn this to a CHOPPORTUNITY and this fellow didn't dissapoint!

Which one is "the young Nigerians behind the historic #NotTooYoungTooRun"?

No mention of Tony Nwulu.

No mention of YIAGA

No mention of the hundreds of youths who put in work under the sun to push this

But it's the ones that go to Aso Villa like Daniel Kanu that we should give accolades..... Mtchew!
You're not far from the truth bro.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures by harry2sexy(m): 8:18pm On May 31, 2018
You don meanit shocked
Re: Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:18pm On May 31, 2018
They were mere pencils in the hands of the creator

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures by noble2faith(m): 8:18pm On May 31, 2018
Dat lady wey wear red in the second pic She dey laugh or she dey cry?
Re: Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures by ekensi01: 8:18pm On May 31, 2018
As his a Muslim they is no struggle.

Bleep
Re: Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures by Harrynight(m): 8:18pm On May 31, 2018
Buhari/Apc first and only archievement after 3 yrs in power

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures by id4sho(m): 8:18pm On May 31, 2018
so, 18yrs Old can contest.
Re: Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures by Jenomtwist(m): 8:18pm On May 31, 2018
Kip the flame burning.i see me ruling kaduna state soon
Re: Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures by opalu: 8:19pm On May 31, 2018
Okay
Re: Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:20pm On May 31, 2018
These should be the leaders of Nigeria!
Re: Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures by Customer80: 8:21pm On May 31, 2018
Tony Nwulu sponsored the bill in the house of reps

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures by Rekyz(m): 8:22pm On May 31, 2018
When I look at the number of youths abusing drugs, look at Yahaya Bello, then look at the 'Not Too Young To Run' bill, to cry go hungry me.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures by cenaman(m): 8:23pm On May 31, 2018
Buhari you are the best thing to have ever happen to Nigeria since 1999. i wish u can last like mugabe, this country will be greater than USA.
Re: Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 31, 2018
Does this mean i can run for Nigerian presidency? grin
If i win Free Olosho for every man, to release stress, ganja will be lgalised and taxed, Oloshoing will be legalised and taxed. Free Electricity and clean tap water in every households, free ganja, free Education and Free transportion for the Elderly.
Obasanjo, tiefnubu, David mark, Dino melaye all the crooked thieving politicians and buhari will be jailed.

Vote for me! grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: Former President Jonathan Is Broke EX-PDP Youth Leader Deji / Governor Shettima Carries Baby For Delegate At Anambra APC Primaries (Pics) / Boko Haram: FG Acquires 12 Fighter Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.