Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

What Buhari Asked Me To Do About Herdsmen Killings – IGP Idris - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Asked Me To Do About Herdsmen Killings – IGP Idris (1143 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Buhari Asked Me To Do About Herdsmen Killings – IGP Idris by Sparkben: 10:47am On May 31, 2018
The Inspector-General of Police, IGP, Ibrahim Idris says President Muhammadu Buhari has ordered him to redouble his efforts towards tackling the killings in Nigeria.

Idris made the disclosure while assuring Nigerians that the farmers/herdsmen crisis and other security challenges in the country would soon be over.

He spoke yesterday at the official handover of 150 operational vehicles to the police by Dangote Foundation.

READ MORE: https://www.thevicknews.com/2018/05/what-buhari-asked-me-to-do-about.html
Re: What Buhari Asked Me To Do About Herdsmen Killings – IGP Idris by Ofemmanu1: 10:49am On May 31, 2018
Transmission Transmission!!

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Asked Me To Do About Herdsmen Killings – IGP Idris by Chepos1(m): 10:50am On May 31, 2018
With his transmission head, what does he think he can do? He should resign ASAP please, let sombori who is more fit replaces him and give Nigeria better solution jor. angry

Sparkben:
The Inspector-General of Police, IGP, Ibrahim Idris says President Muhammadu Buhari has ordered him to redouble his efforts towards tackling the killings in Nigeria.

Idris made the disclosure while assuring Nigerians that the farmers/herdsmen crisis and other security challenges in the country would soon be over.

He spoke yesterday at the official handover of 150 operational vehicles to the police by Dangote Foundation.

READ MORE: https://www.thevicknews.com/2018/05/what-buhari-asked-me-to-do-about.html
Re: What Buhari Asked Me To Do About Herdsmen Killings – IGP Idris by CodeTemplar: 11:16am On May 31, 2018
Doubling of effort with same or depleted resources sounds illogical to me. Am I alone here?
Re: What Buhari Asked Me To Do About Herdsmen Killings – IGP Idris by SalamRushdie: 11:19am On May 31, 2018
Lol grin grin he means re-double your efforts in making sure the Fulanis Herdmen succeed in their quest
Re: What Buhari Asked Me To Do About Herdsmen Killings – IGP Idris by sagerasaq: 11:37am On May 31, 2018
I hope he doesn't Transmissioni mean Transfusion Kai.. Transfugation the matter.
Make him shaa no do mistake
Re: What Buhari Asked Me To Do About Herdsmen Killings – IGP Idris by Pusyiter(m): 12:31pm On May 31, 2018
We careless of what he asked you. Just do your job and let the pages of Newspapers comment and appraise you.
Re: What Buhari Asked Me To Do About Herdsmen Killings – IGP Idris by Omeokachie: 12:40pm On May 31, 2018
He had to be micromanaged to do his job.

Re: What Buhari Asked Me To Do About Herdsmen Killings – IGP Idris by perez100: 12:48pm On May 31, 2018
They will tell Fulani Herdsmen to halt the killings for now and resume after 2019 elections. They think they can deceive everybody. They want your votes.
Re: What Buhari Asked Me To Do About Herdsmen Killings – IGP Idris by Blackfire(m): 1:00pm On May 31, 2018
And you are really trying my IGP...

In fact we saw it in the confusion transmission transmitted message you delivered the other day..
And how your untrained, uncultured, mad boys are causing chaos, by killing innocent people.

Ewu quota system.
Re: What Buhari Asked Me To Do About Herdsmen Killings – IGP Idris by sirBLUNT: 1:06pm On May 31, 2018
Pusyiter:
We careless of what he asked you. Just do your job and let the pages of Newspapers comment and appraise you.
don't mine the idiot,in a sane country must the president tell you what to do before you do it? this is thesame IG that refuse to go to benue after pmb ordered him to...they are all mad...
Re: What Buhari Asked Me To Do About Herdsmen Killings – IGP Idris by Pusyiter(m): 4:01pm On May 31, 2018
Thanks my man. No mind dem
sirBLUNT:
don't mine the idiot,in a sane country must the president tell you what to do before you do it? this is thesame IG that refuse to go to benue after pmb ordered him to...they are all mad...

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Asked Me To Do About Herdsmen Killings – IGP Idris by Bethel4Life(f): 4:17pm On May 31, 2018
nonsense

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Govs Reject Direct Primary As NEC Meeting Holds / Show Of Force By Army Python Dancers In Umuahia / 237 Councillors, 3900 Community Associations, Others Back Ambode 2nd Term Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.