Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent (42150 Views)

Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each / Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent by Jenniferblogger: 10:54am On Jan 22, 2019
Lady puts her underwear up for sale to raise money for her house rent

She Said :

Anybody that need pant, pant available any kind of pant available for sale because i need my house rent. Bye

See Reactions...

ilobimeme : Why are women body shaming her?

vications : � her pant has been used already

officialdjsumex : ��� are my the only one watching the T.V Behind? Mtchewee

just__ammie : She looks like she has already been used��

midesmart : Someone can't be goofy at peace again,she's just having fun

realityinks : @realesther029 hmmm you are a veteran Lmao too much experience ��

y.v.o.n.n.e_o : �‍♀️

_pricelesslv : She is not serious ����

omolara.oyekunle : I pity uu

sirgentle1 : See her leg � be like stick wen dem take dey play gwara gwara

miss_senne : They are only having fun and some people are calling her "walking corpse" na wa for us oh�

kingarab01 : My brother @cossyjnr get chest pass this one sef�

noblesonia01 : @iam_excellent so na weed be your own problem for life. I shake my head for u

supasinzu : @luchiiword88 ����

yungtet : Why is she skinny like black bullet??�

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/lady-puts-her-underwear-up-for-sale-to-raise-money-for-her-house-rent-video/

Re: Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent by Jenniferblogger: 10:55am On Jan 22, 2019
More

Re: Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 22, 2019
Seun aren't you buying

6 Likes

Re: Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent by IamLucy(f): 11:04am On Jan 22, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2019
Lady

No, she's just a silly girl child.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:10am On Jan 22, 2019
lol goofing around obviously

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent by Lavidalocaa(f): 11:12am On Jan 22, 2019
desperation can cause people to do weird things
Re: Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent by kushercain: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2019
"She looks like she has been used already"

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent by BearHugss(f): 11:27am On Jan 22, 2019
This one is beyond weird.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent by kunlexzynho(m): 11:37am On Jan 22, 2019
even if she have opportunity she will sell her part for money.
Re: Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent by Tamarapetty(f): 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
Yahoo boys go happy
Re: Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent by itiswellandwell: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lol. She actually wanna sieze the pant stealing Era opportunity to sell her market which is brand new pant.
Anybody buying it is actually buying a pant that hasn't been worn. Take note.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm
Re: Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent by lonelydora: 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
This is the problem with this millennia generation. They are never contended with their status. They want it big and very fast. That's why we have so much crime in the society
Re: Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent by IYANGBALI: 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
She looks already used

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent by INFOBIZ3: 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2019

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent by AntiStupidity: 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
PANT THAT I'M SURE THEY HAVE USED AND IS EVEN OWING.

NA DEBIT ALERT YOU GO JUST THEY SEE.

grin

Na ASUU&FG I blame for this one.... LoL

4 Likes

Re: Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent by hisexcellency34: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
Why not sell it to Yahoo Yahoo boys and make cool cash?
Re: Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent by Praktikals(m): 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent by dullardpmb: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
May yahoo guys fall on you

Re: Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent by Dudehasnoname: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
This one have mad
But well who kn0ws.. Maybe she knws what she's doin..
Re: Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent by ifnyioj22(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
Uwa wu pawpaw!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent by Dronedude(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
Her pant has been used already.

Do not buy I repeat, do not buy...
Re: Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent by Taniaa(f): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent by slayprint: 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
Never sell something most valuable to you just because of money.

I make customized 3D phone cases,please check my profile.
Re: Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
Someone that has been used already.
Re: Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent by samcus(m): 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
Anyways, that is not my problem. My problem is why Shoprite Chicken is so expensive? Did their chicken attend private school?

Meanwhile, nobody should come out between 7:am to 6:pm tomorrow, I am learning how to drive trailer.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! / Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man / Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.