Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight (3057 Views)

Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You / One of These Guys slaps Ur Girl And She Tells You, What Are U Going To Do(pics) / 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by jakandeola(m): 4:13pm On May 31, 2018
did u know that truly women are weaker vassal. d only tin dey do we can't. is to born. when u see dem in life they act tough but are soft. they act as babies especially in Luv. luv is sweet is beautiful but der is no love without pains no love without fight. fight and settle in love make it sweeter. if u fight ur girl and shes mad at you are u scared she will live u. relax u will get her back

1. wen u fight each other she will still be in pains so neva call her for like 2weeks. if u did she might not pick ur call or she insult u on phone or act rude. before weekend send her sweet gudnight msg about how u love her and dat u are sorry. she will ignore u but think about u before she sleeps.
2. d next day u flash her to see if she call back. if she dosnt then call her. she might attack u on phone insult u and all but just say the words am sorry. as she insult u keep repeating it den hang up
3. send her msg at night that u are Sorry then u call her. and beg her she will be calm. try to make her laff and smile b4 she sleep and ask her u wish to take her to eatry and buy her gift.
4. take her out to eatry cinema and buy gift. den get her a flower der is no woman in this life dat won't melt in her heart if her guy buy her flower.tell her why u fight her so dat u Neva quarell about dat again
5. have sex with her. did u know d sweetest sex is one u have after fight because she will have miss u and u will be happy to have her back and want to make her happy u feel connected. is not by force if u are christain and dont like it.
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by ubunja(m): 4:21pm On May 31, 2018
whe you fight with your girl and ignore her for weeks just know for those weeks she'll be fvcking another dick for comfort.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by jakandeola(m): 4:23pm On May 31, 2018
greiboy kimbraa lefulefu ifakiland madgoat frankraj tonyebarcanista lovelygurl attackgat xhosanostra mduza madridguy geekybabe safarigirl amarababe ireneony sinaj ayamconfidence uduj iamj vizkiz xinzu adewumiopeyemi Corleone verateebeh tosyne2much cutehector childofdoom eduland highered autojosh yarimo biafranbushboy princeakins pojomojo tallesty1
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 31, 2018
or just apologized undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by jakandeola(m): 4:28pm On May 31, 2018
ubunja:
whe you fight with your girl and ignore her for weeks just know for those weeks she'll be fvcking another dick for comfort.
it depend on d kind of girl u move wit
Saviour22:
or just apologized undecided
if u do dat quick is proof u are weak
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by ubunja(m): 4:37pm On May 31, 2018
jakandeola:
it depend on d kind of girl u move wit if u do dat quick is proof u are weak
dude can you learn to respond to one message at a time
you respond in the same lame way in your other thread. c'mon now.
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by ubunja(m): 4:39pm On May 31, 2018
jakandeola:
greiboy kimbraa lefulefu ifakiland madgoat frankraj tonyebarcanista lovelygurl attackgat xhosanostra mduza madridguy geekybabe safarigirl amarababe ireneony sinaj ayamconfidence uduj iamj vizkiz xinzu adewumiopeyemi Corleone verateebeh tosyne2much cutehector childofdoom eduland highered autojosh yarimo biafranbushboy princeakins pojomojo tallesty1
you dont have to tag a busload of people to get views. are you OK upstairs?

2 Likes

Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by jakandeola(m): 4:39pm On May 31, 2018
LisaAnne pinkgems lalas247 loyalblak007 makydebbie refiner jodha
tsom mimzyy tohpahz sharliz candy myfantasies joy1706 fluxbush hibiscus76 dyt sisioge ogorwyne cerowo leriebloom
edimolu mrcork yommyk222 airforce1 nnamdiblog safiaa blank
rosieluv oyindidi montezz maxi112 dominique genea optional1 cerowo ishilove wristbangle fulanigoat KanwuliaExtra trustryshoess harmonyemerald bankesmalls
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 31, 2018
undecided

Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by jakandeola(m): 4:43pm On May 31, 2018
ubunja:

you dont have to tag a busload of people to get views. are you OK upstairs?
ubunja:
dude can you learn to respond to one message at a time
you respond in the same lame way in your other thread. c'mon now.
guy wats ur problem?its my blog drop ur opinion or fucc out is der anything bad in replyin plenty pple at once

1 Like

Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by ubunja(m): 4:49pm On May 31, 2018
jakandeola:
guy wats ur problem?its my blog drop ur opinion or fucc out is der anything bad in replyin plenty pple at once
which blog do you own? are you seun? do you own Nairaland now?

1 Like

Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by ubunja(m): 4:50pm On May 31, 2018
jakandeola:
LisaAnne pinkgems lalas247 loyalblak007 makydebbie refiner jodha
tsom mimzyy tohpahz sharliz candy myfantasies joy1706 fluxbush hibiscus76 dyt sisioge ogorwyne cerowo leriebloom
edimolu mrcork yommyk222 airforce1 nnamdiblog safiaa blank
rosieluv oyindidi montezz maxi112 dominique genea optional1 cerowo ishilove kanwuliaxtra wristbangle fulanigoat
stop tagging everyone on the Romance section. stop.
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 31, 2018
Oba blogger 1 of nairaland is here again cheesy

Blogger tho sha prepre grin

Oya scatter them with your blog bro

Tell anyone that stands in your way something they will regret throughout their lives jare cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by jakandeola(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2018
ubunja:
stop tagging everyone on the Romance section. stop.
ewu Gambia are u mad?
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by ubunja(m): 4:57pm On May 31, 2018
jakandeola:
ewu Gambia are u mad?
stop tagging everyone on romance section. just stop.
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by jakandeola(m): 5:02pm On May 31, 2018
ubunja:
stop tagging everyone on romance section. just stop.
are u too stupid to know is an advert for my blogs

2 Likes

Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by ubunja(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2018
jakandeola:
are u too stupid to know is an advert for my blogs
well if you post cant recieve decent views without you tagging everyone how will your blog survive?
just go sell tomatoes.

1 Like

Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by jakandeola(m): 5:22pm On May 31, 2018
ubunja:

well if you post cant recieve decent views without you tagging everyone how will your blog survive?
just go sell tomatoes.
ur genaration will do dat not me. am a matured guy am not all dose useless guy do nairaland party to get girls and be popular I dont need dat. my blogs help a lot of pple lot of pple here learn from my blogs.dey love it, a girl here lavada even stole my blog cos shes popular in rooms it enta front page.
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by ubunja(m): 5:24pm On May 31, 2018
jakandeola:
ur genaration will do dat not me. am a matured guy am not all dose useless guy do nairaland party to get girls and be popular I dont need dat. my blogs help a lot of pple lot of pple here learn from my blogs.dey love it, a girl here lavada even stole my blog cos shes popular in rooms it enta front page.
if your blog was as popular as you claim you wouldnt be tagging dozens of people just to get views, would you now?
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by jakandeola(m): 5:29pm On May 31, 2018
ubunja:
if your blog was as popular as you claim you wouldnt be tagging dozens of people just to get views, would you now?
illitrate I put dat so they all learn from it Neva mention me again or I will tell u word u will regret today
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by ubunja(m): 5:40pm On May 31, 2018
jakandeola:
illitrate I put dat so they all learn from it Neva mention me again or I will tell u word u will regret today
you speak like what you wrote up there is some magical hidden truth that is straight from the bossom of the bhuddah.
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:40pm On May 31, 2018
Nice blog.

But I am mad at you o.
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by makydebbie(f): 5:42pm On May 31, 2018
Stop tagging me in your stupid threads biko. I can't fry my brain with your usual hogwash.

4 Likes

Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 31, 2018
Go to your country blog
ubunja:
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by ubunja(m): 5:53pm On May 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
Go to your country blog
keep your blog only in nigeria.
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by jakandeola(m): 5:56pm On May 31, 2018
BluntTheApostle:
Nice blog.

But I am mad at you o.
bros wat did I do am sorry
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by jakandeola(m): 6:01pm On May 31, 2018
makydebbie:
Stop tagging me in your stupid threads biko. I can't fry my brain with your usual hogwash.
dzifa for how long are we gonna keep fighting u know in age I senior u a lot before u care tell me sweet things on my bday I see u as my small sister we dont need to act as this
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by ubunja(m): 6:05pm On May 31, 2018
jakandeola:

dzifa for how long are we gonna keep fighting u know in age I senior u a lot before u care tell me sweet things on my bday I see u as my small sister we dont need to act as this
what type of blog do you run with that english? the Rape Of English Blog
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by Dillusionist(m): 6:06pm On May 31, 2018
ubuntu is jealous of our greatest blogger of all time.cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by jakandeola(m): 6:06pm On May 31, 2018
ubunja:

you speak like what you wrote up there is some magical hidden truth that is straight from the bossom of the bhuddah.

if I tell u my age u will be shock. am mature and got expirence about relationship
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by Lonestar124: 6:07pm On May 31, 2018
All these monickers on top one head cheesy

Well you make sence small.
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:09pm On May 31, 2018
jakandeola:
bros wat did I do am sorry
You were rude to my Hippolyta, the Queen of my heart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating A Banker. / Lock Down : “I Need Sex”, Nigerian Lady Cries Out(watch Video). / “I Want To Take Good Care Of You” – Sugar Mummy Rita Just Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.