Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

My Sister’s Marriage Is A Hell Hole But She Found Love In A Wheel Chair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister’s Marriage Is A Hell Hole But She Found Love In A Wheel Chair (980 Views)

House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / I've Found Love On Nairaland! / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister’s Marriage Is A Hell Hole But She Found Love In A Wheel Chair by Beke2020: 4:15pm On May 31, 2018
Phelomena and I have always been very close even despite the fact that she is my half sister. We grew up together and had some great memories before her mother passed. Her mothers’ family took her to live with them in Ghana and she has been living in Ghana ever since. The last time I saw her was like 16 years ago. I see her sometimes on facebook so I know she is doing well. She is even married and has two children.

When my company sent me on a training in Ghana,I knew it was an opportunity to see my long lost sister. I contacted her and told her I would like to see her when I come to Ghana. She was excited and I asked her if I could stay with her. That was when she refused saying she would love for me to come stay but her husband wont allow it. I was a bit concerned but I kept quiet cos I haven’t been in her life for years and I don’t know what her story is anymore.

During my two week training course in Ghana,I stopped by Philo’s house in Ghana on Saturday. We were both so excited to see each other. I met her kids and her husband. Everything seem fine. I.....Read and leave comments on full story on the blog.

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-sisters-marriage-is-a-hell-hole-but-she-found-love-in-a-wheel-chair/
Re: My Sister’s Marriage Is A Hell Hole But She Found Love In A Wheel Chair by Beke2020: 6:18pm On May 31, 2018
Two wrongs can never make a right.
There is no justification for what Phelo is doing. They should have the decency to take their illicit affair out of the man's house.
It's better she quietly moves back to Nigeria and subsequently divorce her husband.
This affair will end badly no matter how you look at it.
She should stop seeing that man. The cousin on his own is an ungrateful person. How can you screw your sister in-law, a married woman?
Re: My Sister’s Marriage Is A Hell Hole But She Found Love In A Wheel Chair by z11111: 6:37pm On May 31, 2018
Sure !!

Beke2020:
Two wrongs can never make a right.
There is no justification for what Phelo is doing. They should have the decency to take their illicit affair out of the man's house.
It's better she quietly moves back to Nigeria and subsequently divorce her husband.
This affair will end badly no matter how you look at it.
She should stop seeing that man. The cousin on his own is an ungrateful person. How can you screw your sister in-law, a married woman?
Re: My Sister’s Marriage Is A Hell Hole But She Found Love In A Wheel Chair by TimFisher: 6:49pm On May 31, 2018
undecided
Re: My Sister’s Marriage Is A Hell Hole But She Found Love In A Wheel Chair by Samuelgr8: 10:41pm On May 31, 2018
You just have have to summon courage and leave that country, else you bear the consequency of your in action
z11111:

Sure !!

Re: My Sister’s Marriage Is A Hell Hole But She Found Love In A Wheel Chair by Beke2020: 9:21am On Jun 02, 2018
Re: My Sister’s Marriage Is A Hell Hole But She Found Love In A Wheel Chair by z11111: 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ok
Re: My Sister’s Marriage Is A Hell Hole But She Found Love In A Wheel Chair by z11111: 9:54am On Jun 09, 2018
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Sexual Purity / "A Man’s House Is A Reflection Of The Woman’s He’s With" - Hip Hop Star Amara La / What Do Ladies Really Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.