Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage (75965 Views)

New Marriage About To Crash. / #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Lovilla(f): 10:11am On Mar 30, 2023
My married sister kept complaining how thier house help is about to bring her marriage to the mud.

She said her husband is no longer giving her attention like before just few months the maid arrived.

The maid is taking over her marriage slowly, as her husband only eats food prepared by the house girl.

She has been crying all day.
She said she has tried everything possible to chase the girl away but her husband always kicks against it.

She is afraid of loosing her marriage.

Please, what must she do?

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by sulakishop(m): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2023
Who employed the maid? What is she still doing in the house?

Your sister is crying, why?

If she keeps crying without a swift action then she should be welcoming a second wife soon or preparing to pack out.

372 Likes 19 Shares

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:20am On Mar 30, 2023
Your married sister or you

Go to the point so that people can advice you in the comment section

This is not a. Matter of shame again

441 Likes 34 Shares

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by endsarrrs(f): 10:23am On Mar 30, 2023
Tell yourself to leave the house for the maid

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Lovilla(f): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2023
adewumiopeyemi:
Your married sister or you
Go to the point so that people can advice you in the comment section

This is not a. Matter of shame again
give your opinion Mr Man
It doesnt matter if its me or my sister.

177 Likes 13 Shares

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Lovilla(f): 10:26am On Mar 30, 2023
sulakishop:
Who employed the maid? What is she still doing in the house?

Your sister is crying, why?

If she keeps crying without a swift action then she should be welcoming a second wife soon or preparing to pack out.
she told me that her husband kicks against all her efforts to throw the girl out

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Lovilla(f): 10:26am On Mar 30, 2023
endsarrrs:

endsarrrs:
i dont gerrit

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Lovilla(f): 10:28am On Mar 30, 2023
Justbehave:
Chaii. Fish brains can never disappoint. Your sister should be ashamed of herself if she doesn't know what to do other than crying. Let her check where she is getting it wrong.
i dont see where she is getting it wrong

She has always been submissive to her husband

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by advanceDNA: 10:29am On Mar 30, 2023
Learn how to cook better food...mba!!! ..... you say "i am a feminist..my husband-to-be should also go and learn how to cook to satisfy me"....

But u sabi only snake in the eagle and hold burglary style.... the sex seff...u are always tired, asking him "is it food" grin

Okay naa..food matter don come...now u are crying and hating on another girl that can cook accusing her she wants to crash your home.... nothing should happen to that poor girl ooo... grin

693 Likes 62 Shares

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Justbehave(m): 10:30am On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:

She never wan talk true or you are just lieing.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by endsarrrs(f): 10:30am On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:
i dont gerrit
Since you cannot send the maid packing, then you should pack and leave.

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Justbehave(m): 10:31am On Mar 30, 2023
advanceDNA:
Learn how to cook better food...mba!!! .....i am a feminist..my husband to be should also go and learn how to cook.....Na only snake in the eagle and hold buglary style u sabi.... the sex seff...u are always tired, asking him "is it food" grin

now u are crying and hating on another girl that can cook accusing her she wants to crash your home.... nothing should happen to that poor girl ooo... grin
Supported

283 Likes 23 Shares

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Divoc19(f): 10:31am On Mar 30, 2023
Report to elders he respects

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by advanceDNA: 10:31am On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:

...husbnd enjoys her food..thats not the maid's fault..thats ur sister's fault for not knowing how to cook.....how is she now trying to crash ur sister's marriage??

225 Likes 17 Shares

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by luminouz(m): 10:31am On Mar 30, 2023
😁😁😁😁😁.

OP na you, talk true... No dey lie for us hia

Reasons?

1. You are a bad cook

2. You are a feminist who refused to do house chores

3. The maid has big yansh and soft breasts

4. She dey use correct gwuogwuo for your husband food

5. She already started serving the other food for your husband and she serves it really good...like the one going through his mouth.

Solutions?

Call your pastors or the elders. Time is running out. Especially on the gwuogwuo part

135 Likes 12 Shares

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:34am On Mar 30, 2023
The question is, how did she always treat her husband b4 the coming of the maid? Was she a good nd submissive wife to the husband or was she always a nagging, disobedient nd disrespectful wife? No man will just decide all of a sudden to disrespect the wife he suffered to marry just because of a maid he didn't suffer to employ. There's a very vital part of this story that u deliberately decided to ommit nd until u tell us nobody will have the right advice 4 u.

322 Likes 33 Shares

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by endsarrrs(f): 10:34am On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:
give your opinion Mr Man

It doesnt matter if its me or my sister.

It matters o. Because you being in Nairaland since is suppose to have impacted maximum sense in that your kokolo head from great comment/advice on similar thousand topics like this.

As the saying goes: "dey play"

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Lovilla(f): 10:36am On Mar 30, 2023
advanceDNA:

...husbnd enjoys her food..thats not the maid's fault..thats ur sister's fault for not knowing how to cook.....how is she now trying to crash ur sister's marriage??
trash..

if i am to be in my sister's shoe, i would ve poisoned that girl on a lowkey.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by luminouz(m): 10:36am On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:
trash..

MURDERESS!!! shocked shocked

200 Likes 16 Shares

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by advanceDNA: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:
trash..

Lol..... my talk is trash.??...but ur toxic/murder filled statement is not... pele...you and ur sister go dey alright....beans for prison no palatable ooo

184 Likes 16 Shares

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Lovilla(f): 10:39am On Mar 30, 2023
endsarrrs:

It matters o. Because you being in Nairaland since is suppose to have impacted maximum sense in that your kokolo head from great comment/advice on similar thousand topics like this.

As the saying goes: "dey play"
when did i come to nairaland?

I dont even like the site.

I only visits, once in a blue moon

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by endsarrrs(f): 10:40am On Mar 30, 2023
advanceDNA:

Laws of power: "Never outshine your master"

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by endsarrrs(f): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:
when did i come to nairaland?

I dont even like the site.

I only visits, once in a blue moon
You won't get Shishi here!

Take your clout chasing elsewere

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by JASONjnr(m): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2023
Your sister is jealous of the maid.

We have to hear from the husband to have a better conclusion of the matter.

Was your sister really a good housewife or was she the feminism type with too much authorities and commands?

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Berrityga: 10:41am On Mar 30, 2023
Abeg one Crete of beer for the Man and another for All the men knacking their house help. All this women will come online to look for sympathy but forgetting they fucccked peoples husbands before they got married.

142 Likes 14 Shares

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by advanceDNA: 10:43am On Mar 30, 2023
endsarrrs:

Laws of power: "Never outshine you master"

Inappropriate context.... the supposed master doesnt know anything...she only knows how to boil water and cook indomie... grin

61 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This