Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It (36818 Views)

2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike / Stephen Odey On Supreme Court Judgment: Why I Won’t Vacate My Seat – Senator / Dino Melaye: I Am Not Getting Married On 28th December 2020 (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It by AdamuAudu: 9:26am On Jun 01, 2018
simp:
You never see crocodile, mad man
Afterall Buhari with his hollow block brain and galop face ran away from his Aso Rock office because of ordinary rat. Who will test the powers of a lion?
Re: Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 01, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Eehhnnn...l'ooto? grin

Ok....hello Nigerians, python has swallowed some millions, monkey has snatched some billions.....its Lion's turn, followed by Tiger....

Dino already spotted them lurking around the national budget. grin grin

let me reply your signature.

hello so you are not ashamed of saying and eediot with one head as you and one life as you will chase you out of your house?
i wonder wat is happening to this affected pple,is it that you dont know the government will not help you?or you are so scared an outsider is greater than you
even the bible said except a strong man is bind in his own house you cant overpower him,your hands are not tied,you are strong and healthy,back then you have to fyt to claim and keep your land why is it not happening now?where are the village warriors ? what where you pple doing when this pple came?how did they overpower you?what have you neglected ?what level of ignorance is at play in your village?is this how it will continue?are you going to remain a victim of circumstance in your home land?a refugee in your fathers land?you are crying to the government ,mbok which government ?the one that said if you kill a fulani its a debt payable one day...
oga wake up o,gather your pple fyt back collect what is yours,you will never know how strong you are untill being strong is the only option you get.
Re: Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It by Daltimate2(m): 9:41am On Jun 01, 2018
It's Not His Fault When Snake Is Already Swallowing N36m. Make Spiritual Lion, Tiger And Snake No Come Swallow Baba. Baba Run Japa
Re: Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 01, 2018
Now that's funny
Re: Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It by Shynas: 10:00am On Jun 01, 2018
Naija
Re: Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It by IbnuUche(m): 10:02am On Jun 01, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
grin

He saw buhari, bello, and IGP idris
well interpreted vision grin
Re: Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It by 9gerian: 10:18am On Jun 01, 2018
Akìíkà!!! Only you?! shocked

LindaMichael1:
Dino Melaye:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjaR-n4ADbw/
Re: Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It by Kobicove(m): 10:27am On Jun 01, 2018
Artful dodger undecided
Re: Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It by mozzking: 10:32am On Jun 01, 2018
PurplePatch:
grin grin grin chai! IG don make this guy dey see visions ooo.
abi him medications Don make ahm high
Re: Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It by Akpa133(m): 10:32am On Jun 01, 2018
Bello just shake you small you start to they see lion and snakes Dino your mumu Don do

Re: Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It by Donspicey: 10:34am On Jun 01, 2018
2 Bottles Of Coco,, 6 Tablets Of Trams 200mg,,, 4 Tablets Of Swiphnol,,, How D Man No Go Dey C Different Animals,,,i Smh 4 Diz Administration,, Dem Jst Dey Jonse Anyhow Evryday,,,, Waiting Patiently For 2019,,,
Re: Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It by leofab(f): 10:59am On Jun 01, 2018
What a countr
Re: Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It by eyinjuege: 11:03am On Jun 01, 2018
Drama king grin
Re: Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It by yesboss94: 11:10am On Jun 01, 2018
Say no to drugs
Re: Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It by Neoteny(m): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2018
Nigeria:

1.Waste 4 years in University and barely graduate with a pass degree...

..become a multimillionaire lawmaker . DINO

2. Sniff cocaine and waste youthful years chasing igboe ladies...

....become a multimillionaire former minister. FFK

3. Destroy a family legacy and sink a major bank..

....become 2-time governor and Senate president. SARAKI

4. Graduate with a first class degree and a Masters....

....end up trawling Nairaland looking for 65k a month salaried job. A LOT OF YOUNG PEOPLE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It by Macon1212: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2018
Hallucinations chai!
Re: Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
KOLOMENTAL
Re: Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It by Antichristus: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
These so called political leaders cheaters of Nigeria, unashamedly, are taking Nigerians for BIG fools. They should all be assembled and gassed to death whilst sane and enlightened folks should take over the reins of this country and return it to its glorious past when only people of integrity and intelligence directed its affairs. The longer these imbeciles remain in charge, the more Nigerians continue to suffer amidst plenty.
Re: Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It by Antichristus: 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
Neoteny:
Nigeria:

1.Waste 4 years in University and barely graduate with a pass degree...

..become a multimillionaire lawmaker . DINO

2. Sniff cocaine and waste youthful years chasing igboe ladies...

....become a multimillionaire former minister. FFK

3. Destroy a family legacy and sink a major bank..

....become 2-time governor and Senate president. SARAKI

4. Graduate with a first class degree and a Masters....

....end up trawling Nairaland looking for 65k a month salaried job. A LOT OF YOUNG PEOPLE.

The sad but truthful/honest interpretation or implication of these for Nigerians is that they are BIG fools.

1 Like

Re: Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It by MusaPada4(m): 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
yarimo:
WALE ADENUGA please take notes of DINO MELAYE, he will be good as PA JAMES in your papa AJASCO series. Lion, tiger and snake KO crocodile, elephant and ostrich NI
Hahahahaha! Nawa ooo
Re: Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It by Gavel(m): 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
A Senator who doesn't know when to use the word "seat." Shame
Re: Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It by kmaster007: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
so who re d Lion and tiger you saw
Re: Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It by olalekanadewum(m): 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
Very funny I just like this man sha
Re: Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It by bbmate: 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
grin
Kingwizzy16:
grin
bad guy!!! grin
Kingwizzy16:
grin
bad guy!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) / Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows / Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.