Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,079 members, 7,863,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant (58315 Views)

APM Dumps Female Presidential Candidate, Chichi Ojei, Backs Atiku / Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by AprokoGirl: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
grin
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by babyphaze07(m): 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
Buhari is only popular for inflicting suffering on the people. Who wants to continue suffering? He will be defeated by anybody... Woman, the table can turn in your favour.
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by millionboi2: 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
Any body can defeat baba
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by spiritedtete: 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
yarimo:
Chai congratulations to president BUHARI in advance as president elect in 2019 presidential election.

Ehehehehehehe... mehn... jokers everywhere... somebody will just sprang out of the from hole... And start forming Martin Luther king. Lol.
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by zubinike(m): 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
Tiwaz2:

Source: http://www.currentnewsinnigeria.com/i-will-defeat-buhari-in-2019-female-presidential-aspirant-declares/

Help ask that woman, Shey that flag she is holding in the 2nd pics, he no heavy am?

1 Like

Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by dalaman: 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
Before ex presidential candidate tittle na political capital but not anymore. You can't use it to buy or get influence anymore.

1 Like

Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Greenbirth: 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
....So much hatred in you. Nawa o.
i think
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Hayyan22: 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
Wow! Nice one day dreamer
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by ameh99: 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
chai....shame is catching me for this one... grin grin

that was how the last female presidential candidate end up with just 3 vote grin grin grin
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by contigiency(m): 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
Its only a child that sees a scorpion and call it a milipid. No problem go and spend the money at your own peril.
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Obierika(m): 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
That was the same thing Sarah Jubril said when she came out to contest...

In the end she got only 1 vote at the presidential primaries of her party!
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by GuntersChain(m): 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
beauty with politics, madam, a coalition is what and will be able to defeat buhari. anything apart from that is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by CrazyRichNig(f): 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Lisaflex(f): 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
No be by defeating Buhari... The issue is if you'll know what to do to move the country forward if you defeat him.

1 Like

Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Lomprico2: 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
Dry dog shit will defeat buhari too.
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by fucktoto: 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
as much as i detest boooohari i'd support him against this woman.
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Austinoiz(m): 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
Madam go siddon. We don't need jokers come 2019.
Well, with your pretty face, you can actually win Buhari...in the other room anyways.
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by somehow: 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
angelbulksms:
What if a Woman really become the President of Nigeria someday?

I think Women, Youths and Children would enjoy the government the most. smiley

LOL, when US of 200 years + of democracy is yet to produce a female president?
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
You just coming to occupy space. Later your total votes will be like jamb scores.

Shame no dey catch you self
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by kenex4ever(m): 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
If nigerians are civilized, this woman would stand a chance to defeat d airheaded president.

But it's a pity majority of us are backward and full of religious n tribal sentiments.

See how they are already insulting her even d females.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
This one won't be different from Buhari she will rule us with her libido.
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Banmeallday: 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
See people trying to legitimize the zoo with fake candidates for fake election.

Una forget about restructuring and referendum LOL
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
I will vote for her, she sounds more intelligent than any one else's I have listened to, including Atiku. Anyone else and not Buharidiot.
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by spiritedtete: 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
angelbulksms:
What if a Woman really become the President of Nigeria someday?

I think Women, Youths and Children would enjoy the government the most. smiley

That juju is not made yet...
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Doctormarrvin: 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
Please I'd like her to win. If only the women in Nigeria can stand up for their own. I'm all for a better Nigeria, I don't care which gender saves Nigeria. Where are the Nigerian feminists? Please you guys should rally around her. It's not by fighting on nairaland and twitter please.
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by Simbrixton(m): 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
Apc capitalising on pdp weakness to bring up fraudulent aspirants what a pile of rubbish enjoy ur loot
Re: Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant by brodalokie: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje Shuts Down Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit / Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In / Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.