Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up (1886 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
grin
So funny. I asked her out on a date, I fixed a date and refused to show up, neither did i call her or pick her calls. I called her back the next day and received various insults and curse. I had to beg and apologize like my soul belongs to her, although i was just pretending grin .

Did i do anything wrong? .

My troll would roll in, and get this topic popular grin

Get to work boyz.
Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by friendlyadvice: 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
OfficialDad:

Did i do anything wrong?
Ask your father

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Ask your father

just like your dead father?.
Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by Shegzy8(m): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
you did the best brother...one gulder for you
Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
please what time is the Nigeria match tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
Shegzy8:
you did the best brother...one gulder for you

grin wish i could share our recorded voice call, you will laff tire
Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
DrinkLimca:
please what time is the Nigeria match tomorrow?

Are you watching through your neighbours window?. Since you're so lame to ask that here? undecided
Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by Kelblaq(m): 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
I just hope that England wins tomorrow

1 Like

Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by donstan18: 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
Kelblaq:

Why say so?

1 Like

Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
OfficialDad:

Are you watching through your neighbours window?. Since you're so lame to ask that here? undecided
Is it true that Zidane left real Madrid?

1 Like

Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
Kelblaq:
They will never win..

1 Like

Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by Kelblaq(m): 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
donstan18:

Why say so?
Because my money is on them.

1 Like

Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by Kelblaq(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
DrinkLimca:
They will never win..
They will.

1 Like

Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by donstan18: 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
Kelblaq:
Because my money is on them.
How much stake?
Potential winning?

1 Like

Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
Kelblaq:
They will.
Hmm it's like you bet against Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by Kelblaq(m): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
donstan18:

How much stake?

Potential winning?
20k stake to win 29k

1 Like

Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by Kelblaq(m): 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Hmm it's like you bet against Nigeria..
Yes oh baba smiley

1 Like

Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
You guys shouldn't stop , the topic never reach wetin i pay una for . 4k views azzholes
Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by friendlyadvice: 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
OfficialDad:

just like your dead father?.
wait My dead father asked your father a question? Doesn't that make your father dead too?
Hurry up ask your father transport money is below

Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
friendlyadvice:

wait My dead father asked your father a question? Doesn't that make your father dead too?
Hurry up ask your father transport money is below

grin chai , I love to see people bitter , because i know hunger is causing it cheesy .
Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by friendlyadvice: 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
OfficialDad:

grin chai , I love to see people bitter , because i know hunger is causing it cheesy .
Ugh fine I guess I have to do everything myself oya gimme your house address so I can give you a ride to see your dad
Don't say I didn't do nothing for you
Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by Shegzy8(m): 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
OfficialDad:

grin wish i could share our recorded voice call, you will laff tire
he sweet me,,,will do same to a girl that have been giving me one excuse or the other any day we decide to see...make i plan well
Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
Shegzy8:

he sweet me,,,will do same to a girl that have been giving me one excuse or the other any day we decide to see...make i plan well

Brow, please be ready to collect bashing and insults oo. She might cry self and you've got yourself an enemy be that grin
Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Ugh fine I guess I have to do everything myself oya gimme your house address so I can give you a ride to see your dad
Don't say I didn't do nothing for you

Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by friendlyadvice: 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=OfficialDad post=68098639][/quote]
Hmmm even in death you still dey fear to ask your papa question? Who go help you now?
Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by Nofav0rs(m): 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
Kelblaq:
20k stake to win 29k
Brov, how you stake 20k to win 29k? Shït!
Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by Shegzy8(m): 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
OfficialDad:

Brow, please be ready to collect bashing and insults oo. She might cry self and you've got yourself an enemy be that grin

thats what some of them deserve, they dont behave or respond well when a guy is normal
Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 02, 2018
Shegzy8:

thats what some of them deserve, they dont behave or respond well when a guy is normal

grin how long have you bin hitting on her?
Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by Kelblaq(m): 12:27am On Jun 02, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Brov, how you stake 20k to win 29k? Shït!
England to win @ 1.45, baba na value bet na.
Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by Shegzy8(m): 12:32am On Jun 02, 2018
OfficialDad:

grin how long have you bin hitting on her?

close to a month
Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by Nofav0rs(m): 12:33am On Jun 02, 2018
Kelblaq:
England to win @ 1.45, baba na value bet na.
can't risk 20k for 9k profit brov
Re: She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up by SuperWorld(m): 12:35am On Jun 02, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Is it true that Zidane left real Madrid?
subscribe!!!
it helps.

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Reasons Some Kenyan Women Think Cucumbers Are Better Than Men / I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. / Unbelievable Health Benefits Of Goron Tula (snot Apple)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.