Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra (80805 Views)

Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix / Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Tokotaya: 8:58pm On Apr 02
27-year-old mother with SIZE P breasts furiously claps back at haters who told her to get a 'boob reduction' after she was 'shamed' by teachers for not wearing a bra during school run

Lyla King, 27, from Toronto, Canada, responded to a social media comment
The mom-of-three took a self-love stand in her TikTok and replied sarcastically
She said: 'I really love the way my body looks, so I think I'm gonna decline this'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13228089/amp/mom-huge-boobs-respond-haters-shamed-reduction.html

Canadian lady with gigantic bosom claps back at haters who ask her to wear bra

A mom with enormous size P breasts has clapped back at trolls who harassed her to get a ‘reduction’.

Lyla King, from Toronto, Canada, regularly goes without bra due to the weight of her back-breaking boobs. This sometimes attracts negative comments to her from those she has had to interact with, including a teacher in her kid’s school.

She has used her social media platforms to talk about her struggles, especially the judgemental comments she often receives from people who think she looks inappropriate.

The mom-of-three, 27, has now taken to TikTok once again to respond to one viewer who critiqued her chest size and urged her to undergo a reduction.

Lyla, who stands at just 5ft3, hit back: ‘I really love the way my body looks, so I think I’m gonna decline this.’

In the clip, which has so far been viewed 1.9 million times, Lyla sits in her car to address a comment that simply read: ‘Get a reduction.’

The content creator, who has more than 29,000 followers, quipped: ‘I appreciate so much that you care about my health. It really means a lot to me.

‘But I really love the way my body looks, so I think I’m gonna decline this.’

And her video was quickly flooded with comments of support from other viewers as one wrote: ‘Hi Lyla. You are perfect just the way you are.’

Another said: ‘Please don’t, you’re perfect.’

A third person commented: ‘Non sense! You are absolutely gorgeous as you are.’

‘Best decline ever,’ someone else shared.

Another person added: ‘Hello beautiful girl. No reduction [on your] breasts please. You are beautiful with a wonderful body and big heart.’

Lyla admitted in a previous TikTok that she is constantly getting a ‘lot of attention’ due to her chest size.

She candidly opened up about the negative experience that she had when a ‘snooty’ teacher ‘looked her up and down’ during her child’s pick up from school and told her that she ‘looked inappropriate.’

The mom shared: ‘You’d think other moms [who are judging], would understand how uncomfortable bras can be.

‘But perhaps they are just jealous and worried that I will nab their husbands.

‘Obviously, I’m absolutely not after their partners. If they’re that bothered, they should hide their husbands.

‘If they’re so offended by me not wearing a bra, that’s their problem not mine.’

Microsecondnews

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Tokotaya: 8:59pm On Apr 02
God is poweful!

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by iamtardey: 9:16pm On Apr 02
Udder smiley

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Peakdesign23(m): 9:38pm On Apr 02
It’s so natural and perfect!

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Negroid001(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02
Which Bra wan hold these humongous melons?

53 Likes

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Kobicove(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02
Her breasts, her life, her business! undecided

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by KillIgbohoN0W: 9:59pm On Apr 02
I hate big boobs cuz 100% are fallen.
Show me ONE natural big boob that stands and I will marry from Nairaland!

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by JobNeededUrgent: 10:36pm On Apr 02
KillIgbohoN0W:
Doggonedog where have you been

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by muyico(m): 12:02am On Apr 03
Her bra size dey! Not dat big!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by sulakishop(m): 4:24am On Apr 03
Operation feed the nation

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Bukola94: 4:52am On Apr 03
sulakishop:
Operation feed the nation
she might not born more than 2kids

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Kingluqman(m): 4:53am On Apr 03
KillIgbohoN0W:
All boobz are meant to be fall, either big or small

grin

Show me a small standing boobs after e don go through a thorough pressing from a typical 9ja man grin

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by jedisco(m): 5:28am On Apr 03
Recipe for chronic back pain

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Namaster: 9:12am On Apr 03
Breasts this big are low-key DISGUSTING.

Imagine doing missionary and each one falls to either side of her body like players on the sidelines waiting for substitution.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Preciousagajus: 1:04pm On Apr 03
There is a bra size for her sha

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Chee59(f): 1:41pm On Apr 03
I don't envy the back pain she lives with.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by gbaskiboy: 4:47pm On Apr 03
Well endowed!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by callmevirus(m): 4:48pm On Apr 03
Nothing concern me but E dey mind
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Mindlog: 4:48pm On Apr 03
Imagining back pain.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by OboOlora(f): 4:48pm On Apr 03
ok
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by 123yes(m): 4:48pm On Apr 03
This breast is the one they call na you go taya. There is of course a consolation though. You can use it as pillow if she sap all your power.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by sofeo(m): 4:48pm On Apr 03
Alright.
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Franzinni: 4:49pm On Apr 03
I wonder what men like in this type bosoms that look like inflated bloodhound ears ... Men we are really programmed and that is why many men get sent to an early grave

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by sylve11: 4:49pm On Apr 03
I really love the way my body looks, so I think I'm gonna decline this

I love her reply.

If you don't like the way she looks, that's your headache. cool

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by KaptainAfrika: 4:49pm On Apr 03
Honestly! who are we to judge! we should all gather our hands and support the massive load on her chest!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Exceed15: 4:50pm On Apr 03
If you love yourself the way you are without seeking validation then you are mentally stable. Lots of sick people everywhere seeking approval about their outlook.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by MaziObinnaokija: 4:50pm On Apr 03
tongue cool Those idiots should mind their business, face front.She didn't complain to anybody.

By the way,where is our own mammary COSSY orjiakor DEY

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Kingzjayzee: 4:50pm On Apr 03
Wow. This is massive. I'm sure she'll be feeling chest pains from time to time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Abolodje: 4:51pm On Apr 03
I’ll love to sniff her panties and see what it tastes like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:51pm On Apr 03
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Sonnobax15(m): 4:51pm On Apr 03
lipsrsealed
Oganigwe of that year......

But this one na made in Canada shocked

Alias suck one ,suck two shocked

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Realestatevixen: 4:51pm On Apr 03
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.